The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 05:20 AM
Courtier

I got the same impression about PCharlene when I was in Monaco.
Everyone seems to like her and is willing to give her time to fit in her new role as PAlberts wife.
They are truly waiting for the big announcement and it will be a great relief for the whole country when Albert and Charlene start their own family.
I got the impression that the death of Gracia Patricia is still in everybody's mind and left a deep deep hole in their hearts.

I can't wait for other events attended by Charlene and I also can't thank melina Premiere enough for her interesting posts!!!

Old 10-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Administrator

Here are some additional pics of Princess Charlene arriving at and leaving the
fashion show and spending some private time in Paris last weeekend.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** olycom gallery **

Old 10-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Courtier

I like the sunglasses. Very stylish!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Heir Apparent

There are also photos on newscom, what we could say, good or not, botox or not, she has a beautiful body some wifes here would like to have. I think that it is the sport she makes.
For october, a part the gale friday 7 th about the awards of the Prince Albert II, there will not be many galas, but in november, Prince Albert and Charlene will go to New York for the awards of the fondation of Princess Grace and I read somewhere in a newspaper that there will be the big meeting of the designers of Fashion in the week of november 7th to the 9 th with a gala where it is announced that Prince Albert and Charlene will be attendance.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

No one has mentioned Charlene's mother was with her at the fashion show or did I miss it?
Old 10-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
No one has mentioned Charlene's mother was with her at the fashion show or did I miss it?
It's not her mother.

All i can say i like her bangs.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
It's not her mother.

All i can say i like her bangs.
It looks like her.

Edited to add: Mr and Mrs Wittstock Charlene and the blonde A friend of mine thinks it looks like her mother as well. Maybe it's a relative.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Courtier

On german TV there is a video of the fashion week in Paris.
At 1:08 starts the AKRIS Show with Charlene.

Startseite - ZDF Mediathek
Old 10-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
It looks like her.

Edited to add: Mr and Mrs Wittstock Charlene and the blonde A friend of mine thinks it looks like her mother as well. Maybe it's a relative.
Nope..that blonde at the fashion show is definitely not her mother.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Heir Apparent

No it is not her mother there are recently photos of Charlene"s mother, her hairs are more short I think the person who is with Charlene at the Akris show is a friend
Old 10-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Administrator

Some posts have been moved to the following thread:

** General information and questions about Monaco and the Princely Family **
Old 10-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Courtier

Does someone know if Charlene went to Paris by plane or by train?
The casual photos are from the Gare de Lyon Train station.

Princess Charlene is coming to Berlin, Germany on December 17th.
It's a charity event.

Charlène von Monaco Star-Gast bei TV-Gala
Old 10-28-2011, 06:05 AM
Administrator

Thanks a lot for the update, Smush! It's the same (annual) charity event Prince Harry
attended last year. According to the article she'll present her new "Princess Charlene
Foundation".
Old 10-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness

I don´t see the need for a PCFoundation. The Princess Grace Foundation was created in 1964, almost 10 years after Grace arrival in the principality, by then people loved and admired her.
M. Witstock has born a title for 3 months, does not speak proper French and I don´t need to go on with all her faux-pas. There is no reason in Monaco to feel the least affection for her, but yet she will have her headlines with the future foundation. This is not how one works for the ones in need, this is publicity, once more. Everything this couple does is to promote themselves and it´s even more disgusting because they use the "charity" excuse to do so.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Heir Apparent

So you think Charlene's foundation will do no good work?
Old 10-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
I don´t see the need for a PCFoundation. The Princess Grace Foundation was created in 1964, almost 10 years after Grace arrival in the principality, by then people loved and admired her.
M. Witstock has born a title for 3 months, does not speak proper French and I don´t need to go on with all her faux-pas. There is no reason in Monaco to feel the least affection for her, but yet she will have her headlines with the future foundation. This is not how one works for the ones in need, this is publicity, once more. Everything this couple does is to promote themselves and it´s even more disgusting because they use the "charity" excuse to do so.
  1. M. Wittstock...you mean HSH Princess Charlene. M. Wittstock refers to her mother Lynette. She is Charlene of Monaco.
  2. 1964-1956....that's 8 years, not "almost 10"
  3. Do you know for a FACT she doesn't speak French? Have you heard her try-and fail-at speaking French? Every time I've heard her speak French, she's done it properly. Perhaps she's just not totally confident in the language yet. That's going to take time.
  4. I disagree-there IS a reason for the People of Monaco to feel affection for her-she is their princess consort, wife of the sovereign, and potential mother to their future ruler.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

I haven't heard her speak french properly. Only once, in the PPDA interview, and she didn't do it well. I've never heard her speaking french again...

About the Foundation: maybe it's a little too early to give her a foundation. She is been princess for a bit more than 100 days, she still has to learn a lot of things. The Foundation could have waited, IMO. Just like Grace's did.

And i think people of Monaco don't necessary have to feel affection for her. That's their business. If they like her or not, she is their princess anyway, they didn't choose her, Albert did.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Before we run off the topic of this thread: the mentioned foundation actually is what many members here
expected and it's a task field that complies with the role of a princess.

A detailed discussion can be found at this thread and if there's a need for further more general discussions,
please use the General News & Information-thread instead.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Charlene gives for the giving organisation whose she is the co patron with Desmond Tutu a gift of 1million rand
Princess gives R1m for Tutu - Times LIVE
I give you the link
Old 11-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Thank you for that, melina premiere!

Here are some really nice pics of Charlene participating at the No Finish Line, for Children
and future on November 18. The girls are so cute and it's so lovely to see them cuddling.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Tags
charlene, princess charlene