Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Once again, there is no section on the palace website labeled La une or actualities on either version. If you refuse to provide a direct link, post step by step how to get to the site you're talking about with a web address (i.e. Palais.mc, then look for something by this name, then click this, etc). It is frustrating for all of us trying to find the information you are talking about. Or just don't talk about events you hear of, wait for someone else to provide links, photos or information first. THEN make comments about it, this way you're less likely to confuse everyone.
And another point: No one cares if your mother attended a mass for St. Michael in her town. This thread is for CHARLENE, not your mother's current events.

How harsh you are.

Drusi, thanks for posting the link and averting a blowout.

I personally appreciate Melina's posts. I believe her mother lives just on the edge of Monaco and has inside info on what is going on. She is our closest link to Monaco.

Last edited:
:previous:
Once again, there is no section on the palace website labeled La une or actualities on either version. If you refuse to provide a direct link, post step by step how to get to the site you're talking about with a web address (i.e. Palais.mc, then look for something by this name, then click this, etc). It is frustrating for all of us trying to find the information you are talking about. Or just don't talk about events you hear of, wait for someone else to provide links, photos or information first. THEN make comments about it, this way you're less likely to confuse everyone.
And another point: No one cares if your mother attended a mass for St. Michael in her town. This thread is for CHARLENE, not your mother's current events.

Wow,rude much?

First of all, I don't know Melina in person but I do know that she's a grandma who's just trying to provide the latest info about the Princely family.She's having difficulty with her english and is no computer expert.She's doing this out of her fondness towards the RF and she's not being paid to provide some current infos.

Last edited:
:) All the more reason for not accusing a french speaking person of error. Possibly when the accuser is able to speak french with at least the same level of expertise as our french poster is doing in english ??? :ermm:

I really appreciate the pix with her hair down... she looks much more relaxed !

Thank you, Melina, for the background information and thank you, Drus, for the link!

Goddess, you must be having a bad day (I can relate) but please do not take it out on other posters. No one is obligated to post or do anything here - and we all speak different languages, even if English is the language of the forum. I care very much about people's personal connections to royalty, including whether Melina's mother attended mass for St. Michael - that's why I'm here. So you're speaking for yourself (and isolating yourself) - which is fine, if that's your intention.

Personally, I'm here to learn everything I can.

I really appreciate the pix with her hair down... she looks much more relaxed !

Also with very little make-up. I also commend her minimalist approach on jewelry. She looks regal but also very approachable in this look/get-up, perfectly appropriate for the children she interacted with.

Charlene is regal, without being showy, if she were showy, some would have comment. Melina does an admirable job, with limited English to get her point across. I have limited French. I appreciate that she posts. Don't be unkind.

Charlene is regal, without being showy, if she were showy, some would have comment. Melina does an admirable job, with limited English to get her point across. I have limited French. I appreciate that she posts. Don't be unkind.

Charlene is regal..that was a good one.
Wearing a shiny top doesn't make her regal...but of course, she is gorgeous for you...no matter what. She can do no wrong.

And conversely for some, she apparently can also do nothing right.

Oh for goodness sake!

Can't we have differing opinions about members of the Princely Family without being disrespectful to each other? Can't we share information without being condescending and rude to your fellow members?

Well, let me answer that question.

Yes we can.

And if you can't, than perhaps this isn't the place for you. Please note that further rude and snarky posts will not be tolerated here at The Royal Forums. They will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderato
r

Last edited:

Back to the actual current event: I found it nice that Princess Charlene's parents attended the
event with her, that has surely been a nice support. And the priest they've been pictured with
looked a lot like one we often see with the family in Monaco.

Here are some additional pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** gallery ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

Last edited:
Everybody know in Monaco that the parents of Charlene rent a house at the Turbie, there is a photo of them with the priest of the palace who was with her. I think the priest and the parents were at the mass of the Saint Michel.It is a very particular mass.
In the documentary we saw at Monaco info, the mayor of the town saying that Princess Charlene knows very well Turbie because she went many times before her wedding . We saw her speaking but I think it is in french.

Thank you Iceflower for these photographs. Very touching to see Charlene with her family for a change. I do love the freesia corsage and the longer length of her jacket. It does suit her and is very elegant indeed.

Glad to see Princess Charlene back and about her duties. But how would it look if she was seen about town with a man and photographed as Prince Albert was recently.Beyond wearing the perceived wrong shade of lipstick this lady has not done anything incorrect or inappropriate while in Monaco. I cannot fully understand what is going on and I do not wish to know at this point.I apprecaite her family being with and supporting PC.I do hope PC and Pa have some sort of understanding etc....

To day there are photos of Princess Charlene at the Akris Show on newscoms,

I find her lovely in those! Thanks Florencia!

...and where are photos (web address). Giving a website does me or anyone else no good.

Ahh... you mean these photos!
The poster was kind enough to inform the rest of us that there were photos available from a certain event. We all have the ability to search the net for more information and photos. No need to respond to someone's kind sharing of information with an un-kind remark.

She saw the pityful photos at La turbie and decided to make a change in her look. A lot of make up, change of hair color. Of course with the daylight, we can see her real face, here she can disguise more or less how she really looks like.

Last edited:

Here are some more pics from today - Princess Charlene at the Akris fashion show
Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2012 collection in Paris:

** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

The poster was kind enough to inform the rest of us that there were photos available from a certain event. We all have the ability to search the net for more information and photos. No need to respond to someone's kind sharing of information with an un-kind remark.

Unkind remark? Nope. Just plain old web courtesy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom