Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very radiant and in her element! She tried to speak a bit in french in a video I saw...
You can see she loves children... I'm looking forward to see her with a son/daughter now that her brother is having a baby girl:)

She looks very radiant and in her element! She tried to speak a bit in french in a video I saw...
You can see she loves children... I'm looking forward to see her with a son/daughter now that her brother is having a baby girl:)

Charlene does what she loves and is currently surrounded by youth, which she seems to enjoy as well. Not to mention pic 4 :D

:previous: A lovely engagement with some very nice pics of Charlene enjoying herself with the children. I wonder how her French stood up ;)

I don't know for the french but what I know is that she designed the blouse of the children of the school of FanB , their sport cloths and the swimmingwear. In France and in Monaco the children did not wear anymore the uniform. The minister of Monaco under the leadreships of the princess Charlene would like to introduce again the uniform in the schools of Monaco . They do it little by little.

Charlene is an absolute natural around children! She really impresses me with her warmth and genuineness every time she is around kids

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pics of a Princess very at ease amongst the little ones. Thanks, Melina P.

Melina, Thank-you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures. They show a lovely Princess completely at ease among the youngest residents of Monaco.

the palace announced yesterday that the princess Charlene will attend the world focus autism on thursday 26th, at the invitation of Mrs Ban Ki Moon and the association autism speaks. the princess charlene is the honor president of Monaa, (Monaco against autism)

I'm not sure how exactly one can be "against autism". Not the best name for the organisation IMHO.

I'm not sure how exactly one can be "against autism". Not the best name for the organisation IMHO.

Agree, bit unfortunate name.. i assume the organisation intends to support causes that help people in dealing with autism or something?

I'm sure the organisation does great work to support families and people with autism. I guess I'm being a little facetious! It's good that Charlene is involved in its work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melina, your photo above shows her dress better than previous ones. She looks fine. Apart from her outfit worn at the meeting with the Obamas, I thought she looked presentable enough. And it's good for her to be involved in such an important cause.

Because this organization wants research to help to combat the exploding prevalence of the disease.

Autism isn't a disease. And I do understand the purpose of the organisation's work. As I said previously, my comment was possibly a bit facetious but I still think "against" is not quite the right word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom