Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Olympics Global Ambassador H.S.H. Princess Charlene of Monaco hosted a Lunch on Board of The World to celebrate the Eunice Kennedy Shriver Day. © Photos Special Olympics/Realis
*Pic*

:previous:

Another strapless top *yawn*

Edit: I think my above post belonged to the Fashion Forum,sorry.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
whats up with the wearing sunglasses on her head? ok i'll be nice :) so what is she up to now? and is she visiting any charities ?

Clue me? What's wrong with sunglasses worn on the head? It is very convenient.

Now, close up, C's outfit looks cute. Love the top's fabric.

I find Charlene very beautiful here, she seems very happy with this two persons, she was named global ambassador for special olympics in june just before her wedding.

Clue me? What's wrong with sunglasses worn on the head? It is very convenient.

Now, close up, C's outfit looks cute. Love the top's fabric.

Bingo. My thoughts exactly-they keep hair out of face, and are There if needed.:flowers:

Stole this quote from another thread-
To day , there were two photos where Charlene posed with the special olympics during a lunch and we see that she seems to have a little round belly.

I'm not seeing it in either of the photos. I think you're seeing the stripes on her shirt or the fact she's slouching a bit to put her arms around the athletes...not a pregnancy belly at all. Her stomach is flat.

Who dresses HSH PCh? It's really a hit or miss with her. I saw the pics from the Special Olympics why oh why she wears another halter or tube like thingy. All the connections at her disposal. She could look at photos of Grace and Caro and learn from there to learn how to dress at functions. I like following the Grimaldis. IMO - image is very important to Monaco. Rainier and Grace was masters at the image of the Monaco. Caroline has it.....But there is something quite not right about Albert and Charlene image to the world. they looked splendid at both of their ceremonies. Then she drops the ball and they don't seem to match at all.

it is your feeling, Charlene had a nice pants there with a beautiful top, she is very beautiful and she does'nt need an advice of anybody. She wears dresses of Armany, Karl Lagerfeld(who says that she has the sense of the fashion and we know the caracter of Lagerfeld he says what he thinks about royals or stars), she also wears dresses of the designer Akris and the south African Terence, she is very smart and she will never be a sosie of Princess Caroline or Princess Grace.

Melina, I am not talking about designers. I am more talking about the couples image. Their image is not cultivated. She try for a more polished and groomed look to match Alberts. She looked great at her 2 ceremonies: Wills and Kate Wedding and the brown suit she wore in China. Maybe she feels very at home in MC and just forgoes the professional appearance. She looks more like his daughter then his wife. I am not talking about the age difference either.

it is also your feelings, here what could she wear is criticed but Princess Charlene wears the first new dresses and after the other princesses follow her in the fashion as Princess Letizia and also Kate, When Charlene wore th long white dress of Terence, she was criticed what is this dress it looks like a sock when she wore the beautiful red dress of the red cross gala, she was criticed about the color but Kate wore a red dress apart the color and the lenght it looked like to the princess charlene"s dress but there were no critics about the dress.
For the reason she was not at events last weeks, we do not know the reasons, I say always wait and see, we will see and for the difference of the ages, there will be always this difference it is not fair to attack by this way they are married they want children and Prince Albert could not have children from a wife who is more aged.

You taken everything I read out of context. Maybe is the language barrier. I can put it simply......Most of her outfits a woman should not wear to a interview or meeting to be taken seriously. She looks like she is on a permanent vacation most of the time......I think a well groomed polished image would suit her better........maybe this what Al meant when said his marriage will not be conventional..

You taken everything I read out of context. Maybe is the language barrier. I can put it simply......Most of her outfits a woman should not wear to a interview or meeting to be taken seriously. She looks like she is on a permanent vacation most of the time......I think a well groomed polished image would suit her better........maybe this what Al meant when said his marriage will not be conventional..

When needed, she can look very polished.
However, Monaco is unconventional place itself. Her image suits her country very well - it is not dignified monarchy, but glamorous place on Riviera interbreeded with Hollywood!

When needed, she can look very polished.
However, Monaco is unconventional place itself. Her image suits her country very well - it is not dignified monarchy, but glamorous place on Riviera interbreeded with Hollywood!

I thought grace and rainier was one of the most dignified and beautiful couples in europe.Grace personified dignity. Caroline as well.

I thought grace and rainier was one of the most dignified and beautiful couples in europe.Grace personified dignity. Caroline as well.

Yes, they were very beautiful people and a lovely couple indeed. However, this match was considered quite unconventional at its time. And Caroline is (or was) a special mix of beauty, dignity, sex-appeal and eccentricity. They are/were not normal royals, but Monaco royals!:flowers:

You
can say that rainier and grace was the trendsetters of unconventional marriages. Just look at the royal marriages of late

Time to get back to the topic of this thread, this is neither a fashion thread nor one about Princess Grace,
Prince Rainier or Princess Caroline! Thanks!

Charlene appears to have jumped into her "duty" pool with both feet. No sitting around waiting for Albert. Kudos to both A & C for getting the job done. They both look very content to me.

I would agree, Charlene always looks happiest around sport and children and to me that is a good sign indeed. She is very beautful and IMO is a lovely image for Monaco. It is an image for the times, not of 20 or 50 years ago. I think both of them are looking quite happy these days.

Charlene dresses appropriately for Monaco. It's not London or Paris; it's the Riviera. No different than the Grimaldis or Casiraghis.

I would like to see what the other guests were wearing. Charlene's latest appearance was at a tribute event and perhaps other guests were not dressed in a sporty way but in more dressy attire. Anyhow Charlene looks lovely, beautiful and "Riviera chic" not "royalty proper" and take into consideration that Monaco is not a royal family anyway, it is a respected noble family with a palace, billions, tiaras and titles. They dispensed of their horses and carriages a long time ago. It is apparent that Charlene will dress to suit herself and not to accommodate royal expectations. Remember, Princess Grace removed the rule to wear hats and gloves to meet the Prince? Grace made changes and Charlene will too make some changes in regards to her role. The Grimaldi’s don’t have a palace full ancient courtiers telling them what they must do, what rules must be followed as they have been followed for the last 500 years. Charlene will make her own path. She is not under the same constraints that Maxima or Letizia or Raina are under. It will be interesting to watch and I wish Charlene well

on the site of the palais princier, there is a photo of the princess with children at the fest of Saint Michel to day. 29:/9

Nope. Just checked the the palace website myself (both the English and French versions), and there is nothing there. However, there is information on what I *think* you're talking about on Nice-Martin's site.
Here's the info:

*Pic*
French:
C'est entourée d'enfants que la Princesse Charlène de Monaco a célébré la Saint-Michel à La Turbie. A l'invitation de Nicolas Bassani, premier magistrat de la ville, la Princesse a célébré le Saint-Patron du village turbiasque.
Lors de la messe, les enfants ont entonné l'hymne monégasque en l'honneur de Charlène.
La princesse a tenu à les remercier, c'est rayonnante qu'elle est apparue au milieu de la foule des enfants conquis.

English:
It is surrounded by children Charlene Princess of Monaco celebrated the Saint-Michel in La Turbie. At the invitation of Nicolas Bassani, chief magistrate of the city, the Princess celebrated the patron saint of the village turbiasque.
During the Mass, the children sang the National Anthem in honor of Charlene.
The princess wanted to thank them is radiant as it appeared in the crowd of children captured.
From Nice-Martin

No that is on the site of the palais princier de monaco.Perhaps it is because you are in USa , but in France when you go on the palais princier site, you find the photo .

No that is on the site of the palais princier de monaco.Perhaps it is because you are in USa , but in France when you go on the palais princier site, you find the photo .

Again. I checked both French and English versions and there is nothing there. Both sites, no matter what country are the same.

POST A LINK!! Select it. Right Click. COPY. come here. Reply to a message. Right Click. Paste. Post Message. Not hard.

The photo is on the site of the palace under la une and in the actualites. but no matter she was at the Turbie for the Saint Michel. She begins to attend to the events of the municipality and of the towns near Monaco. Saint MIchel is the patron of the towns of the south of France. There is a mass with many rites. My mother went to day to the mass of Saint Michel in her town Eze

Once again, there is no section on the palace website labeled La une or actualities on either version. If you refuse to provide a direct link, post step by step how to get to the site you're talking about with a web address (i.e. Palais.mc, then look for something by this name, then click this, etc). It is frustrating for all of us trying to find the information you are talking about. Or just don't talk about events you hear of, wait for someone else to provide links, photos or information first. THEN make comments about it, this way you're less likely to confuse everyone.
And another point: No one cares if your mother attended a mass for St. Michael in her town. This thread is for CHARLENE, not your mother's current events.

oh cool, cool, the photo is on the site of the palais princier, I am not a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom