Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few public appearances would stop these rumours....

The foundation of Princess Charlene announced in its french version the last recipients which are eveywhere in the world, Asia, South Africa, Marroco and Monaco, its also announced the establishment of the first 'learn to swim' program of the fondation at Agadir (Marroco) with the local authorities for this year. I hope it will be in english too.

It is the proove that Charlene is working intensively with her foundation and that her foundation is a big thing

She looks lovely in that pictures

Maybe she will start wearing his clothes again.

:previous: Thanks for posting this. It has answered my question about what's in her handbag;)

Princess Charlene was pictured in Milan again - bad quality as to watermarks, but at least new pics ;)

** Pic ** gallery **

Oh thanks for these pics! P Charlene is driving? First time I' ve seen this! wow!!

Why shouldn't she be driving...it's not as though she's a Saudi Princess!

I really like her in those pictures!! She is always so chic and beautiful!!!

Oh thanks for these pics! P Charlene is driving? First time I' ve seen this! wow!!

Why such a surprise? She is an adult, independent woman. Why wouldn't she be driving?

Scooter and Cinderellax5, not at all surprised that she is driving as such. Just haven't seen pics thereof before...have you?

:previous: Thanks for posting this. It has answered my question about what's in her handbag;)

Hello
Quite stupid article
I will never believe that Charlene would never carry running shoes into her Tods bag.
She will simply have a sports bag left in the car.
Swimming costume? and what about towels? into the Tods also?

Princess Charlene gave an interview just before the beginning of the show,
I do not find stupif this article. She answered to the questions that the reports asked her.
This article jokes about what is in her bag because it is big. Did you not understand that!
All the newspapers said yesterday that Charlene was very smart in a casual outfit.

Last edited:
She looks lovely and much more relaxed. Does anyone know if she gave her speech in french or english?

She is really perfect. Has anyone else noticed how less made-up she is nowadays....

Hello
Quite stupid article
I will never believe that Charlene would never carry running shoes into her Tods bag.
She will simply have a sports bag left in the car.
Swimming costume? and what about towels? into the Tods also?

Your comment seems more fixed on the handbag brand rather than on the woman.

I carry an extra pair of shoes in my Tods bag, why couldn't Charlene?

Last edited:
Just before you start another debate, you guys realize that the Tod's bag that was mentioned in the article is Diana's bag and that the bag that can fit running shoes is Charlene's Armani, right?

Also Charlene has never worn a Tod's bag in public before :)

Goodness, she's just so beautiful and elegant!!

Princess charlene visits to day the hopital of Nice, a section for Children who are autist, Charlene is the honour president of Monaa, a, association for children who are autist

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom