The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Courtier

Princess Charlene with Drake Hogestyn in Malibu
Pic: https://twitter.com/DrakeHogestyn/st...157504/photo/1

Old 06-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Drake Hogestyn did not know how to spell Monaco and I did not know who Drake Hogestyn is, what is worse?

Thanks for posting your finding, Florencia!

Old 06-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Courtier

You are most welcome, iceflower.

Drake Hogestyn is an American actor best known for his long running role as John Black on the American soap opera Days of our Lives.
Drake Hogestyn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Administrator

I've checked it up myself right after I've seen your original post, but thanks anyway! I think my knowledge gap concerning this actor is forgivable Hopefully Charlene can spend some nice holidays without being followed by the usual paparazzi crowd in that area.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quite big photos of Charlene arriving to LA, from a finnish tabloid.
Olisitko tunnistanut? Ruhtinatar Charlene yllätettiin arkisena ja ilman meikkiä | Kuninkaalliset | Iltalehti.fi
Old 06-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Vidéo about Princess Charlène arriving in Los Angelès

Charlene, Princess of Monaco Videos | Charlene, Princess Of Monaco Arriving In LA
Old 06-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Administrator

Please note that several off topic and speculative posts have been deleted.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Nobility

She looked so damn happy to be out of Mónaco,her face is about to split from too much smiling.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Charlene is not on duty there,she is very smiling, she was also very smiling et the opening of the market of Condamine with Albert, she was also very smiling at the race of the grand Prix , et the rugby club with the kids and the players, also with the graduatesk and with the young children and with Caroline.

Also, it is not only when she is out of Monaco, When she goes out of the palace and takes a walk with her dog in privat, she is very smiling.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Nobility

Why so defensive,Melina.One would think you're trolling within the Monaco Palace wall.I'm entitled to my own opinion.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am not so defensive, I am not trolling within the Monaco Palace, but being native of the town Nice, I am many times in monaco when there are events on monaco.
I know the merchants around the rock of the palace and it is what they are saying.
I am entitled in my opinion and it is no need to laugh at me. I have not read your comments about the last events of Charlene this last week.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:45 AM
Nobility

and since you know everything..where is Albert then?..having his own"secret" holidays with his own set of "friends?".Your soveriegn is dodgy.I prefer her sisters who did their scandals on the public eye.Whilst Caroline has been doing all her duties since the death of thier mother,Albert was keeping TWO secret kids on the sideline.Shame!.

Charlene is too good for Monaco.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt View Post
and since you know everything..where is Albert then?..having his own"secret" holidays with his own set of "friends?".Your soveriegn is dodgy.I prefer her sisters who did their scandals on the public eye.Whilst Caroline has been doing all her duties since the death of thier mother,Albert was keeping TWO secret kids on the sideline.Shame!.

Charlene is too good for Monaco.
If you have such big problems with the Grimaldis, than why are you here??? Relax your life elsewhere...
Old 06-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Nobility

I will.Thank you.I'm done with this farce and you guys continue with your "they look so in loooooove!!" delusions.Chiaoo!.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt View Post
She looked so damn happy to be out of Mónaco,her face is about to split from too much smiling.

Whatever her reasons are to be in L.A. they are more important than the St. Jean fesrivities
Old 06-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Serene Highness

Pa was in Brazil on an official trip when she left for America so I don't see a problem with her taking a vacation with her family while he is away.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Everyone needs a vacation from time to time, with and without your husband. I know many couples who take a few days a away from each other and enjoy time with their family/friends. And who knows, maybe from Brazil Albert joined Charlene.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Courtier

The press pack obviously seem to love her by their comments. She seems a sweet girl to me.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:17 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
The press pack obviously seem to love her by their comments. She seems a sweet girl to me.
Princess Charlene is taking a vacation from a vacation. They need time off because soon they will appear together at the Summer Olympics.
I do not think "sweet " is the exact word for Charlene..
focused truly is what this phenomenal lady is
Old 06-25-2012, 03:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think Albert joined Charlene in Los Angeles, Albert having a privat jet can land anywhere without to be seen by the photographes on the airport, when Charlene arrived at the airport of Los Angeles, she waited Albert who had to stay untill friday in Brazil. Albert had a loud program during all the month of June, official travel in Koréa, festival tv, inaugrations and giving medals and two conferences in a week. , Charlene too. Next july they will have many events, a travel in germany together, inaugurations, gala for fight aids, summer olimpics games gala of the red cross.
They can enjoy relaxing away of the medias for their first birthday of wedding.

Closed Thread

Tags
charlene, princess charlene