The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Heir Apparent

On newscom, there are photos of Princess charlene visiting the rugby club monaco to day, she becomes the godmother of this club. I do not think that these photos will be on the fashion board, but they are nice

Old 06-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Administrator

Here they are! That's a nice new patronage

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

And some more pics without watermarks - the little boy on pic 1 and 4 is so cute and funny:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

** Palais Princier de Monaco gallery: Club Monégasque de Rugby **

Old 06-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Royal Highness

Very Lovely pics , Princess Charlene Looks Nice The Bright red Color Looks Nice on her , Thanx for posting
Old 06-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Courtier

Charlene seems to have a really good time with children and they seem to adore her.
Rugby and children seem to lighten up Charlene's mood very much!!!
Old 06-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Serene Highness

It is easier to interact with children than adults, especially if you don´t speak their language.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Doesn't Charlene speak French yet?
Old 06-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Administrator

We do not know it yet as we don't have a video/audio proof of a longer interview or speech without a script.
We've only seen short scenes where she greeted people in French or made small talk in French. But I'm sure
she's headed in the right direction
Old 06-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Princess Charlene has attended this year's graduation ceremony of the International School of Monaco at the
Hotel de Paris in Monaco today, June 19, 2012.

** Pic ** daylife gallery **
Old 06-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Heir Apparent

She is very at ease and very smiling
Old 06-20-2012, 03:32 AM
Administrator

Indeed she was. And it was great to see how she shared the graduates' joy!

Here are some additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **
Old 06-20-2012, 03:55 AM
Serene Highness

Photo from Reuters Pictures

Some protocol lessons! quick!
Old 06-20-2012, 04:06 AM
Administrator

I understand what you mean but each graduate got a few souvenir photos together with Princess Charlene, so I would say
it was well-meant by Charlene to have some special and funny shots as well.

Here's another gallery and two articles from hola and hellomagazine:

** pp: La princesse Charlene de Monaco, très élégante en noir, consacre les diplômés **

** hola: Charlene de Mónaco, de princesa 'en prácticas' a princesa a tiempo completo ** translation **

** hellomagazine: Uber-glamorous Charlene is first class at graduation ceremony **
Old 06-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Nobility

There is usually some silliness and antics for the cameras at graduation (might as well take advantage of your last moments of immaturity) and I'm sure the Princess was just joining in the spirit of the occasion. Who knows? The girl in front there may have just done the same thing and the Princess was following along, it's only that her picture would get the attention rather than anyone else. I'm glad to see she's having fun though, the constant rounds of public appearances has to get rather boring. Liven it up if you can I say.

Old 06-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

I understand what you mean but each graduate got a few souvenir photos together with Princess Charlene, so I would say
it was well-meant by Charlene to have some special and funny shots as well.

Well, I understand your point but it would have been funny or "cool" in someone else; where you see a funny shot I see a ridiculous pose. You cannot behave like a graduate just because you are at a graduation as you cannot behave like a child when you are among them. This woman has no idea of her role and position in society, she never had, and she learnt nothing in 1 year, simply because there are things no one can tell you how to do. It´s called "savoir faire". Just imagine Caroline (or Grace) trying to look "funny"
Old 06-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
This woman has no idea of her role and position in society, she never had, and she learnt nothing in 1 year, simply because there are things no one can tell you how to do. It´s called "savoir faire". Just imagine Caroline (or Grace) trying to look "funny"
Pretty harsh. From what I have seen over this year she understands very well her role. Have no idea why you would say otherwise.

As for Caroline I cannot speak but as for Grace she was very much acting her role as Her Serene Highness, and it was a role set within a very suffocating social time, with intensely rigid rules of behavior. (Away from the camera Grace was a pretty kick-up-your-heels kind of gal). Let's not forget that Grace was trying to merge with the standard that would make Monaco more classy in the eyes of social arbiters of the time. It was calculated. Charlene is not of that long ago time. Bless her for her spontaneity. I see nothing amiss with the picture.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Serene Highness

Rosana , haven't you seen the picture of P. Caroline sticking her tongue out at Karl Lagerfeld?
Old 06-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess did her 'job' very well and kindy with spontaneity and smiles. A perfect princess

Diaporama | | La princesse Charlène décore les élèves de l'International School of Monaco | monacomatin.com
Old 06-22-2012, 03:59 AM
Administrator

Princess Charlene has landed at the LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on June 21, 2012. Her brother and his girlfriend were with her.

** FameFlynet/zimbio gallery: Charlene, Princess of Monaco Arrives At The LAX Airport **
Old 06-22-2012, 05:15 AM
Aristocracy

Why is Princess Charlene in Los Angeles?
Old 06-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Heir Apparent

How happy she looks !

Closed Thread

Tags
charlene, princess charlene