Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A great looking Caroline attended the Chanel Fall/Winter 2013 Ready-to-Wear show as part of Paris Fashion Week at the Grand Palais in Paris today, March 5, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **

** zimbio gallery: Chanel - Front Row - PFW F/W 2013 ** zimbio gallery 2 ** zimbio 3 **

** hola: Carolina de Mónaco, una princesa entre las estrellas del universo Chanel ** translation **

And in the evening Caroline attended the Pringle Of Scotland Archive Collection Presentation as part of Paris Fashion Week at the Salon France-Ameriques.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Carolina simply chic and charmante......... but who's the pretty redhead? She's so nice and friendly.

Carolina simply chic and charmante......... but who's the pretty redhead? She's so nice and friendly.

That's Best Actress Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain. She was nominated this year for her work in "Zero Dark Thirty" and has been very busy lately. I hope her Hollywood success does not change her very friendly and warm attitude.

I think she said hey to Alice Dellal at 0'52.

With all the respect I have for you Titiromi :flowers: one of the most discreet and humble members of the forum ...

I think she meant ... hasta la vista baby !!! :lol:

Princess Caroline has visited the Princess Grace Hospital today, March 13, to view the recently renovated pediatric department and to inaugurate the new decorations of the association "Paint a Smile".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** monacomatin.mc gallery: L'inauguration du nouveau service de pédiatrie par la princesse Caroline **

I hate the way P. Caroline looks with those glasses and that awful hairdo. It ages her and hardens her face... altough i must admit it puts out the Kelly genes of her features... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I hate the way P. Caroline looks with those glasses and that awful hairdo. It ages her and hardens her face... altough i must admit it puts out the Kelly genes of her features... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I agree with you. These grand father glasses have to be bannf for ages 25-75. Out of this range you can wear them!

She must favour those glasses becuase I've been noticing those on her for r a very long time.

Princess Caroline attended the Printemps des Arts (The Spring Arts) Festival in Monaco today, April 1st. Princess Norodom Buppha Devi of Cambodia and Prince Sisowath Tesso were present as well as the Royal Ballet of Cambodia was performing.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

HRH looks positively radiant and I love that photo of her hugging that child.

She looks so happy. Also well tailored clothes suit her best. Nice to see.

Indeed! And she's always so kind, so tender with children... :flowers:
that crossed my mind, too when i saw the picture with the little boy offering her the bunch of flowers:flowers:!

Last edited:
I suppose she went back to London after the Printemps des Arts Festival in Monaco (April 1st). Maybe she is still in London.

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Caroline as Patron of the association "The Work of Sister Mary", that offers assistance to the elderly poor, has attended the annual charity fair of the association today, April 5, and received the key for a new car for the association.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** source **

Princess Caroline this evening, April 8, attended a special screening of "Le Mystère Picasso" (The mystery of Picasso), held at the Grimaldi Forum to mark the 40th anniversary of the death of Picasso. The evening started with a presentation of the summer exhibition "Monaco Celebrates Picasso".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** source **

I don't like her outfits that mauch lately. They are more old-looking rather than sophisticated. Anyway, she is chic.

I don't like to say it but I think her hair is very ageing when she wears it of her face like that.

I don't like to say it but I think her hair is very ageing when she wears it of her face like that.

As you get older, it's about what suits you best. For evening occasions I think her hair looks stunning up. She is naturally stylish and can carry off any look.

Must say I do like Princess Caroline , she gets better with age, think she looks chic for her age, and its so refreshing to see her so natural !!! with out having her face pumped up with stuff :) trying she looks fab !

The last 3 appearances all dark colours is she going to wear the bun in the hair all the time now .. gosh it's quite unflattering IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom