Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Caroline at the Galerie Adriano Ribolzi:

300 guests were shown paintings and furniture by the Indian artist George K and the Italian Tobia Ravà.

La princesse Caroline chez Ribolzi | Nice-Matin

It almost looks as if she may have had either another shirt, or skirt on (since they don't match), and either the top or bottom had something spilled on it, and maybe she had to change at the last minute:sad:.....speaking from experience....had coffee spill on a top, and had to change into a top that matched (color wise), but style was off.....gotta do what you gotta do....:whistling:

Hot body, Princess Caroline. Work it.

Perfect. A true princess. I normally dislike those animal print shoes, but she make them work!

Caroline is slowly ageing, just like all of us.

But she has made ageing into an art form.

I'm still sad that she could not be Sovereign Princess after Rainier's death.

Caroline is slowly ageing, just like all of us.

But she has made ageing into an art form.

I'm still sad that she could not be Sovereign Princess after Rainier's death.

She should be. I cannot understand why they don´t see it. She has the intelligence, education, glamour, CLASS!! If Monaco´s main business is tourism, it is she and no one else who attracts tourists.

She looks elegant, simple and classy as always.

Last edited:
And it's not just the looks, but her "savoir vivre", the way she beaves and carries herself.

For the life of me, I can't understand why others can't see the glaring difference.

This time Caroline does it for me.....simply elegant and classical:winkiss:

I agree about PC being the ruler but tradition is very strong in Monaco. I also don't think she wants the job.

Nadine said:
Bellissimo! :flowers:

She looks so young there, at least 10 yrs. younger than what she really is, life must be treating her good. :)

Nadine,
I do not agree with you point of view about HRH, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco, appearing 10 years younger than she is. I th she looks age-appopriate for a 54 year old woman. Many years of smoking cigarettes and self-induced sun-damage wiagainst her as time

Do look on the bright side, why don't you !

Caroline still looks stunning !

Renata4711 said:
Do look on the bright side, why don't you !

Caroline still looks stunning !

Read, understood, and your point was realized. I will try to have a more agreeable opinion x

Not sure if you saw Caroline addressing the United Nations in NY.....

... I'll shut up now ... :)

Totally out of subject but in the 1st picture LovelyKate posted, she's wearing the white watch that Char used to wear in 2007.

I'm wondering if she was wearing it for Charlotte while she rode? It made me think of the old photos of Princess Diana, wearing Prince Charles' watch for him while he played polo. On the other hand, she may just have borrowed it because it matched her outfit...

She should be. I cannot understand why they don´t see it. She has the intelligence, education, glamour, CLASS!! If Monaco´s main business is tourism, it is she and no one else who attracts tourists.

She looks elegant, simple and classy as always.

I so agree with you and with Renata... Her education since early childhood her posture and the way she carried out her life after P. Grace's death, her natural charisma and the hard moments she endured, give her a life experience and an « authority » and a regal aura no one else in that family possesses.:crown6: She was born to live in the limelight, that's for sure. P. Albert may be Monaco's ruler by law, amd Ms. Wittstock may become first lady de jure after her wedding, but let's face it... the true Queen of Monaco is P. Caroline. As for succeeding her father in the throne, well, life spins and turns... we never know! :monacoflag:
:curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

My mind goes back to Grace's death when Rainier, Albie and Steph went into deep, protracted mourning.

Who had to keep the show on the road ?
Caroline.

My mind goes back to Grace's death when Rainier, Albie and Steph went into deep, protracted mourning.

Who had to keep the show on the road ?
Caroline.

Like i said, a brave young lady, very worthy of her Grimaldi blood...
Both P. Rainier and her siblings relied on her to push the family and the palace forward, and while Albert and Stephanie went doing sports, singing, frolicking and philandering around. She stood by her father, helping him with the principality cultural life, raising her own family. She was a rock. More than anyone else she deverves be considered the Lady of the Rock!
:castle2:

Like i said, a brave young lady, very worthy of her Grimaldi blood...
Both P. Rainier and her siblings relied on her to push the family and the palace forward, and while Albert and Stephanie went doing sports, singing, frolicking and philandering around. She stood by her father, helping him with the principality cultural life, raising her own family. She was a rock. More than anyone else she deverves be considered the Lady of the Rock!
:castle2:

I agree with you :)
She was very young and very brave, definitely The ROCK to the family :flowers: : twohearts:

And she's still being a "Roc" (french), only now it is for her young daughter, for whom she has to be both mum and dad, in the absence of the biological father.

Ladies, i cannot agree more with you. Caroline should totally be the Souvereign Princess of Monaco. But, for some reason (appart of the male primordial thing) Albert is.

Princess Caroline of Hanover arrives at the new National Museum of Monaco on June 21, 2011 in Monaco for the exhibition "Galea collection", an invitation to travel in time and space with curiosity wonderment and fantasy as your guides. The exposition takes place from June 22, 2011 to January 29, 2012.
Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

Very beautiful and lovely summer outfit
LIKE LIKE LIKE IT very much :)

A reference made by Semana

Reportaje SEMANA

Google's translation... with my colaboration, of course!

The eldest of the Grimaldi perform those that will be her last acts as first lady of Monaco, as from July 2 her sister in law Charlene will succed her.
Carolina presented the diplomas of graduating students from the International School of Monaco. The splendid 54-year-princess to glowed among the nervous adolescents, happy to collect their academic title from Princess of Monaco's hands.
Carolina closes the course also at a family level, as her youngest daughter Alexandra, 11, is already in summer vacation that she will divid between her parents. Ernesto de Hannover barely abandons his possessions in Austria, while Carolina lives in Monaco since two years agowhem she left the German prince, although divorce does not seem to be in their plans.

Great Expectation
Less than fifteen days before the wedding of her brother Albert with Charlene, the expectation is huge and there's a general certanty that Carolina will keep on spreading around glamour and elegance. The princess has expressed her wishes for happiness and joy for the prince, although she's living somewhat aside the feverish preparations for the royal wedding.
It has been known that the Parliament has allocated four million euros to pay the costs of the wedding. Almost six hundred police will garantee security with the help of 200 volunteers. 200,000 tourists are expected, many of them eager to look closely at Carolina.

I hope it's not that bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom