Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think PC has laser or botox treatments on her smile lines. She doesn't seem to do it all the time though. Or maybe is just photoshopped.

Perhaps PC has had a lots facials and is really looking after her skin ...this can really help the appearance of fine lines on the face....and lastly she has no more stress to deal with, regarding PE and this would definately have an effect on wellbeing and appearance.....I think we should just enjoy PC in her vibrancy and vitality!.:clap:

Let us please not start the botox/surgery speculation again, we've already had that...Thanks!

Maybe she is just rested. Ever think of that?

Maybe she is just rested. Ever think of that?

I agree - I think she's come out from under certain stresses in her life, of late, and she's back to her old self; enjoying her family events, outings with friends, etc....stress shows on your face; she's obviously much happier and relaxed, and it's showing.....her smile is radiant - I'm happy for her!

I agree - I think she's come out from under certain stresses in her life, of late, and she's back to her old self; enjoying her family events, outings with friends, etc....stress shows on your face; she's obviously much happier and relaxed, and it's showing.....her smile is radiant - I'm happy for her!
I so agree! I think that is true. And if it's, i'm happy for her too!

Princess Caroline of Monaco attends the 18th Nuit de l'Enfance 2010 Gala in Versailles at Chateau de Versailles.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Caroline of Monaco attends the 18th Nuit de l'Enfance 2010 Gala in Versailles at Chateau de Versailles.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Oh well, the truth is that botox or no botox, wrinkles or no wrinkles, P. Caroline still has beautiful features that seems to lighten up when she smiles, and when she holds her head high as she does in pic 1 she still exhibits all her allure and regalness. She's definitely an uniquie lady... :flowers::flowers: :flowers:

Hee, She is the one who seems scared in the pic :p

Caroline, la plus belle

Speculate what you will about botox, etc, but I sure as heck hope I look as lovely as Princess Caroline when I'm approaching my mid-50s! Sheesh, she looks better than me, and only 31. She's just physically blessed, and always a nice to look at.

Speculate what you will about botox, etc, but I sure as heck hope I look as lovely as Princess Caroline when I'm approaching my mid-50s! Sheesh, she looks better than me, and only 31. She's just physically blessed, and always a nice to look at.
Yes,even she is elder than her sister,she looks far more younger!

I admire Princess Caroline for remaining true to herself, natural and for staying away from botox and stuff.
She is too beautiful to undergo any type of plastic surgeries...... she's blessed with natural beauty.
IMO some lines here and there only add charme and charisma to her beautiful face.

Besides all,Caroline 's beauty is feminine,while Stephanie's is mainly masculine

But don't forget this woman has lived the most terrific, fun filled, complete life. I don't think it's an issue for her.

Yes, and much more besides!
As regards the photo - perhaps she looked a teenie bit dishevelled because she had to run for the bus ?? ... ;-)

I'm 53 and quit smoking 4 years ago cold turkey. I went commando. No gum, no patches no nothing. HRH skin is showing the effects from it. Just look at the photos of her. Sad but true. I wish she would quit and be a role model to her grown children (who do as well.) No doubt her life is stressful, but in this day in age who's isn't? I wish her all the best!! Plus Happy soon to be Birthday Your Royal Highness Caroline!!

I believe this is exactly what P Caroline looks like. If she's going to look natural, why not start with letting her hair grow out to it's natural color? The dark hair, to me, is so harsh. I don't believe it is a "bad" photo at all -- it's what she looks like.

Princess Caroline of Hanover, President of Princess Grace Foundation, inaugurates a psychiatric medical for children 'Costanzo Center' in Nice, 28 January 2011 with mayor Nice, Christian Estrosi and Eric Ciotti, President of General Council of Alpes Maritimes. The Princess Grace Foundation give its financialy support to the Lenval Foundation wich is in charge of this medical center. Pics from BE&W.

Last edited:
CasiTrio the Princess Grace Foundation in Monaco is a medical foundation so they very well could have made a contribution. They have made alot of contributions to French hospitals in the past. The PG Foundation in the US is for the arts.

Caro's so awesome! She seems like a real sweet person. Indeed, very very good deeds:flowers::flowers:

CasiTrio the Princess Grace Foundation in Monaco is a medical foundation so they very well could have made a contribution. They have made alot of contributions to French hospitals in the past. The PG Foundation in the US is for the arts.

Thanks. I was a little confused about that. :blush:

Here's one more article that adds a bit more information and another pic:

** Nice : la nouvelle structure hospitalière destinée aux enfants inaugurée. ** translation **

Yesterday, January 30, Princess Caroline has handed out the trophies at the International
Cat Show again. It's the fourth edition of that competition in Monaco, we've seen her
attending it before in previous years. Perfectly matching clothes this time ..:D

** Pic ** La princesse de Hanovre récompense le roi des pharaons ** translation **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom