Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lover her all... Love her dress, love her sandals, love her smile, love her joy, love her, love her, love her...:prettyplease:

Me too!!! I love and admire that woman so much! I am very pleased to see her so wonderful.

Looking at the photos of this event, an old song of the 70's comes to my mind: " Isn's she lovely?, Isn't she wonderful? " I don't remember who's the author of the song, but i sure feel like singing it when i look at P. Caroline... :heartflower:
Lazuli...Stevie Wonder sung this song....I'm not sure who wrote it...perhaps he did:ermm:????

Princess Caroline flanked by curator Catherine Arminjon and deputy curator Patricia Bouchenot (right) during
a visit of the exhibition 'Magnificence and Grandeur of the Royal Houses in Europe' on July 10, 2011 at the
Grimaldi forum in Monaco. The exhibition which is to show more than 700 art works will run from July 11 to
September 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Great. She looks wonderfutl I´m glad she continues with her duties.

That seems a very interesting exhibition.

Princess Caroline flanked by curator Catherine Arminjon and deputy curator Patricia Bouchenot (right) during
a visit of the exhibition 'Magnificence and Grandeur of the Royal Houses in Europe' on July 10, 2011 at the
Grimaldi forum in Monaco. The exhibition which is to show more than 700 art works will run from July 11 to
September 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

And in blue again... like i said, blue is her coulor. So pretty! ;););)

Last edited:
Just love Caro's two shades of blue sandals:wub:.....does anybody know who's design they are??

PurePeople Gallery

I like Caroline's appearance: the dress, the shoes make her look very classy. She's still a stunning woman! And what a beautiful smile!!

Has anyone noticed? Since PC moved back she is spending alot more time in Monaco than PA. It makes me wonder who is running the country?

Has anyone noticed? Since PC moved back she is spending alot more time in Monaco than PA. It makes me wonder who is running the country?

Is she there to help with the transition for Charlene, maybe helping to train her and introduce her to any connections she needs on various charities and other "first lady" obligations? I can't imagine that PA's absence is due to anything more than official obligations.

The exhibition dates July-September 2011

Britain

http://i51.tinypic.com/k1zbxc.jpg

The Hungarian House of Esterhazy

http://i51.tinypic.com/29b2hdy.jpg

1862 wedding of Luis 1st Portugal and Maria Pia of Savoie
http://i55.tinypic.com/2zolo3b.jpg

Looks like an amazing exhibit.

Grand Ducal House of Luxembourg

Grand diadem

User Media - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Monaco

Horse drawn carriage

http://i54.tinypic.com/33o71ig.jpg

Princess Charlene's Ocean tiara

http://i55.tinypic.com/2cct7xz.jpg

Albert and Charlene's wedding attire

Sorry if this exhibition has already been discussed.

http://i54.tinypic.com/1esaxf.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/msivpk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IMO Princess Caroline has been raised with a strong sense of duty,stronger than her siblings, perhaps because of being the first born child....

Caroline is a truly stunning woman!:flowers:
And inspite of the ups and down in her private life, she to me, represents an essence of Monaco. More so than her siblings.:sad:
As beautiful and elegant was the wedding the gossip turned the whole thing into a tacky farce!:sad:
Caroline, however, has always come up, come back, smelling like a rose!:flowers:
The same can't be said for Albert and Stephanie.
Time will tell for Princess Charlene....

IMO Princess Caroline has been raised with a strong sense of duty,stronger than her siblings, perhaps because of being the first born child....

Perhaps this is so because of the death of her mother. When Princess Grace died, Caroline stepped into her mothers shoes and this changed Caroline's life. She took upon her mother's role and worked very hard at it. Also Prince Raininer relied heavily upon Caroline to complete cultural projects that Grace had not finished.

Princess Caroline seems to have a fascination with the colour blue this summer for her dress code:butterfly:

Lovely, as always, is Princess Caroline of Hanover. :flowers:

By the way, for those wishing to know more about her, I suggest taking a moment and reading all the threads here at TRF dedicated to Caroline over the many years, as well as reading biographies about the House of Grimaldi, this is a good start. :) Even for those of us that have followed her since the mid-70's. ;) It's always good to have one's mind refreshed. :)

By the way, dbarn67, thanks so very much for those links! :flowers: What a pleasure to browse through them all, my favorite being the sumptuous Carriage of Monaco. :coach:

agogo Caroline was not only the Matriarch of the Family, but of the Monegasque Family also. Her commitment has been even more remarkable since she also had to build her own family, as well as having to weather the storms of two marriages ending in failure or death.

agogo Caroline was not only the Matriarch of the Family, but of the Monegasque Family also. Her commitment has been even more remarkable since she also had to build her own family, as well as having to weather the storms of two marriages ending in failure or death.

And that's why i always say that P. Caroline is an inspiration to life. Not just for the lives of anyone of us, but for Life itself... :flowers:

There was a time I didn't care much for P.Caroline. Never have been able to figure out why, but there you are. Recently, after reading more about her and what she has done, she has moved up my list quite a bit. This woman has wethered a lot in her life and her remarkable ability to bounce back is truly admirable.

Vive la Caroline!

This is off the subject....but just love the "thanks" option Royal Forums:flowers:

There was a time I didn't care much for P.Caroline. Never have been able to figure out why, but there you are. Recently, after reading more about her and what she has done, she has moved up my list quite a bit. This woman has wethered a lot in her life and her remarkable ability to bounce back is truly admirable.

Vive la Caroline!
It really needs Caroline to allow an official biographer to tell her story - I think it would be a wonderful tale -a real mix of tragedy/frustration/fun & (increasingly )admiration.

:flowers: very true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom