Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, I've seen them as well, really lovely, I wonder if Caroline had or has cats as well,
as she always had dogs.. Here are some of the pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

I have to say she has been looking very haggard lately, but she is lovely in these photos. I don't think one can fake the fondness for cats that appear in these photos. I think probably she has a fondness for all animals. I have to say that red spotted tabby that got more than one photo is stunning!

Yes, I've seen them as well, really lovely, I wonder if Caroline had or has cats as well,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

I love these pictures - she seems to be enjoying herself....one criticism (and, I have few), I think the leopard print fur coat (even if faux) wasn't the right choice for this event, since most of those attending are animal lovers...other than, that, she looked lovely!! I like the cat in Pic #2

I love these pictures - she seems to be enjoying herself....one criticism (and, I have few), I think the leopard print fur coat (even if faux) wasn't the right choice for this event, since most of those attending are animal lovers...other than, that, she looked lovely!! I like the cat in Pic #2

I understand your criticism, but I am fond of faux animal prints and I am rabid about my domestic kitties. Somehow when I wear the faux prints, I feel I'm doing homage.

When real fur is worn (farmed or not), I am very mournful.

Hmm. About the animal print clothing, it's only the design, isn't it? It's not the same as actually wearing the skin or the fur of an animal, faux or not. I used to be OK with the faux furs, but then I read the Stella McCartney/Charlotte interview and Stella, I thought, made a very good point. She said that if you wear your faux fur, a lot of people can't tell, and even if they can't, it's what it represents that is objectionable. And Charlotte asked Stella if it was ok to wear a vintage fur like from your grandmother, and Stella said, yes, in private sure, but if you rock it out in public, no one knows that it was your grandmother's, so it's like giving the whole industry your blessing. So I guess it's the same with the mere animal print? It's the representation? I guess you can look at it two ways: 1) that it represents "wearing" animals skins, 2) that it pays homage like Horseygal says. I'm on the fence with this one. On the one hand, I think it's harmless, but I can understand some who say it's the representation of wearing animal skin, and that's kind of creepy. But it isn't as bad as actually wearing the skin! I HATE the alligator leather industry. That's truly vile! Right up there with the snake skins and other reptilian skins. Why would you just kill an animal to take its skin and make it into a handbag? :bang: People say, "Well, don't you wear leather shoes?" Well, no, actually I don't~! I wear synthetic leather or canvas shoes. And it's NOT the same as carrying around an alligator skin Birkin that EVERYONE with a brain knows was made from the sacrifice of an alligator, who actually DIED so you could have that friggin' handbag -- I mean, not so you could eat or anything, just for a handbag! THAT is a crime. Much worse than the animal print but again, I can understand where you're coming from, iceflower.

I like the style of the dress on the rack, but even though I think Caroline looks fantastic in every other way, I don't think the dress suits her as well as other dresses. It just isn't one of her better ones, imo. Besides, animal print thing aside, I do think it's kind of ugly.... It's beautiful on the leopard, but for me, it doesn't translate the same way onto human attire. :lol: At any rate, it is cool to see her with cats. I love cats myself. On 60 minutes yesterday there was an incredible story about the jaguars who are endangered and they have the most of them in Brazil, but the 'most' is even quite small...... The camera crew got some amazing shots of them, up close, just sitting down sunning themselves! Amazing! Unbelievably majestic feline!:)

I am animal lover, and pescaterian, and love the leopard print, but as long as the print is faux I say bring it on as I love the leopard print & wear it quite a lot, I have a Birman & Siamese which are seal point and feel quite proud when people comment....yes I love cats and I think that is what Princess Caroline is trying to say with the leopard print coat - nothing more - nothing less:cat:

Last edited:

Her leopard coat is ugly. I hate those kind of leopard jackets, bags, blouses etc. What is this thing about animals she attended?

What is this thing about animals she attended?

Check out the previous page of this thread, there you can find an article
about the event, it's been the International Cat Show in Monaco :flowers:

I remember seeing a picture in ParisMatch of her walking a cat on a leash, in Paris, when she was nine or ten or so.

She looked fun I think for this engagement still wish she would stop smoking and put on a few kgs as her closeups are less then great but she's coloured her hair and think she looks okay here. Do people still do that walk cats like dogs ?? Haven't seen that as you say for a long time selket.

I don't like this haircolor, it is so very very much brown, it basically screams RECENTLY DYED FOR ZERO GREY. A little less on the pigments would have been so much more natural.

I love her hair color. It's HER color I mean it really suits her and pulls off her magnificent blue eyes. She does well to dye it, beacuse I would never want to see her with grey hair!

If this was an International Cat show it seems like an odd choice to wear a leopard coat!
Leopard is a BIG BIG cat, no?
But thats just me.

Maybe she was trying to look like a BIG BIG cat!

I love her hair color. It's HER color I mean it really suits her and pulls off her magnificent blue eyes. She does well to dye it, beacuse I would never want to see her with grey hair!

I think she could look awesome in grey hair - just not quite yet!

Well personally I do hate gray hair.........maybe because I've got them since I was 22 so I am addicted to color it...but seriously gray hair makes you look SO old.....................We've got hair dyes, let's use them ; )

I think Caroline is recycling earrings that she wore in 1985 on her ski holiday.
I remember a very cute picture of her and baby Andrea cuddling and Caroline was wearing heart shaped earrings that looked very similar.
The pic is on this page at the bottom left, but the earrings aren't visible: http://i19.tinypic.com/66e4h1x.jpg

Last edited:
Princess Caroline at Monte Carlo Rolex Masters.

April 11, 2011 - Monaco (MCO) - Princess Caroline of Hanover at Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters. She was invited by Rolex to lunch with Arnaud Boetsch, Roger Federer, caroline wozniacki and Freançois Truchi, MCCC director, at Rolex Restaurant

pictures

Has Caroline ever confirmed her seperation?Or has she been keeping quiet about it for over a year?

I like her look at the Rolex Masters lunch. Classy but fresh.:flowers:

Does anybody know the designer sunglasses PC is wearing?:cool: Thanx

Casual but nice, not too formal, the jewelry adding that elegance, Princess Caroline's trademark. :cool:

It's funny ever since I was a kid I've followed Caroline's fashion, though I admired Princess Diana, it was Caroline that I followed religiously, even though they're both older than me. I recall when I was in my 20's I dressed exactly like Caroline when she wore her famous turquoise ensemble, including jewelry to match. Even now I always have her in mind when I shop for clothes, and only her, lol in fact my whole family/friends/acquaintances/et al know that Princess Caroline is my one & only fashion icon. :)

I like her look at the Rolex Masters lunch. Classy but fresh.:flowers:

I wonder her purse was her Mother's Kelly handbag? It looks vintage.

Casual but nice, not too formal, the jewelry adding that elegance, Princess Caroline's trademark. :cool:

It's funny ever since I was a kid I've followed Caroline's fashion, though I admired Princess Diana, it was Caroline that I followed religiously, even though they're both older than me. I recall when I was in my 20's I dressed exactly like Caroline when she wore her famous turquoise ensemble, including jewelry to match. Even now I always have her in mind when I shop for clothes, and only her, lol in fact my whole family/friends/acquaintances/et al know that Princess Caroline is my one & only fashion icon. :)

Awwww, now there are two of us:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Always a beauty! She's my fashion role model, too, even if she's 20 years older than me.

There isn't a moment in time that I can recall Princess Caroline ever dressing inappropriately. Seriously, she's always dressed her age, and done so beautifully. The one word imho that encapulates Caroline is regal.

In fact I defy anyone to find a pic of her where she's wearing hot pants, thigh high boots, in other words basically dressed like a tart.

Caroline has this mystique about her as well, it makes me wonder what's going on inside her head, especially in light of the fact that she rarely gives interviews, if at all. The closest she ever came to giving an interview was in 1997 during the 700th Anniversary of the Grimaldi Reign. She was wearing a turban due to her hair loss, which she didn't talk about, and she wasn't going to be manipulated by the interviewer. I recall distinctly she said "my brother and sister don't know anything about me" when the interviewer relayed some of their words. Interesting...

But back on topic, her style is timeless, and most importantly she wears the clothes, they do not wear her. Simply magnificent, that is what Princess Caroline of the House of Grimaldi is, simply magnificent! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom