Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Caroline.......I found those pics quite funny, to be honest. She looks so relaxed and nice, love her hippiesque kaftan. I love how this woman can appear regal and elegant when on royal duties and then look like a hippie chick on the beach.

Oh Caroline.......I found those pics quite funny, to be honest. She looks so relaxed and nice, love her hippiesque kaftan. I love how this woman can appear regal and elegant when on royal duties and then look like a hippie chick on the beach.

Yes, she's one of a kind. Besides... all this fuss about a drink... I feel like Shaskespeare « much ado about nothing »!!!
:articles: :articles: :articles:

This article could cause trouble: the magazine is assuming, that PC has a serious problem with alcohol and that she was publicly drunk at the beach club!
:wacko: the mag do causes a problem, im curious to see her reaction after reading that! I personally don't believe in that spculation unless they have some proof about it.
Hmm.. so the drink she's holding is ice tea or whisky with ice? :cool:

Guys, she is probably drinking cold tea ,that's not alcohol for sure

Guys, she is probably drinking cold tea ,that's not alcohol for sure

Of course!! You don't drink whisky in plastic glass with a straw. A beer neither!!
And even a glass of beer in the afternoon does not mean that she is alcoholic!! :bang:

Isnt Caroline going on holiday this year???:sun::sun::sun:

Of course!! You don't drink whisky in plastic glass with a straw. A beer neither!!
And even a glass of beer in the afternoon does not mean that she is alcoholic!! :bang:

Never heard of beer with ice and a straw. America has chilled beer, Europe does not.
So this is why Princess Caroline sues the press. Such irresponsible accusations are nothing less than slander and it is not harmless slander. Rumors repeated over and over again become "facts" in biographies. It is not "open season" for gossip and rumors about Princess Caroline yet tabloids and gossipers don't bat an eye and say whatever they want. Tabloids are professional sociopaths or prostitutes of the press. Anything for a story and most of it is done anonymously. Cowards.

Then why does she continue to sue when it is patently obvious that the press does not desist from its stories whether or not there is truth to them? Money is no object obviously but perhaps the British royal family’s motto `never complain, never explain` would serve her better. Her repeated legal cases just seem a complete waste of time. Does she not think most people are intelligent enough not to believe every word appearing in a tabloid newspaper?

I see the continual gossip about Princess Caroline and the Grimaldi family as damaging. She lives with constant tabloid gossip and most of it is unflattering and rude. As these lies and gossip are repeated over and over again, the stories and slander turn into tabloid facts that are printed in biographies and then quoted in subsequent biographies. People are not smart enough to realize that just because a particular story is repeated often does not make it true.

I suppose some people are intelligent enough to shrug off these stores as silly gossip but most people readily read and repeat what is printed in the tabloids. Here in the US there are numerous magazines such as People and Hello; probably about 7 to 10 different celebrity magazines in the supermarket check out lines and many people read the headlines or buy these magazines. In addition to the magazines there are about 5 tabloids, all competing with one another by printing scandalous headlines. The point is, with so many magazines and tabloids competing with one another for sales, the headlines and stories have to be salacious to get people's attention.

I think that her repeated legal cases are the only way that she can fight back. She could have a spoksperson constantly explaining away tabloid accusations and stories or she could give interviews to defend herself and her family. If she did this, she would only open her private life up more to the inquiring minds and have to answer prying questions.

It looks as if the constant legal cases are borne out of utter frustration and is the only way to punish those that constantly attack her and her family with lies. And it is not just lies that hurt. Like everyone, she has been through some very difficult situations in her life. But unlike everyone, she has had to endure these painful situations knowing that the press is making a lot of money off of her and her family.

These tabloid lies can hurt and offend her family and she does not have many options to fight back.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this how magazines sell paper. The true they don't sell. Lies they sell lots of magazines. I think they should start fining them everytime they make of a lie.

:previous:
Princess Caroline looks very lovely and summery :)

Looking very majestic out there, Princess Caroline. Your parents would have been so proud.

Nice that Monaco has preserved its traditions despite its very contemporary, modern flavor.

Here's an Hola article about the subject
Carolina de Mónaco, elegancia y sencillez en el balcón de palacio

http://Carolina de Mónaco, elegancia y sencillez en el balcón de palacio

Beautiful Caroline... :curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

Looking very majestic out there, Princess Caroline. Your parents would have been so proud.

Nice that Monaco has preserved its traditions despite its very contemporary, modern flavor.

I totally agree! At first i thought... « Pitty that none of her children were with her at the balcony »... But, on second thoughts, it came to my mind, that her single presence on the balcony really puts out all her majesty and regalness. She stands out as a true queen on that balcony! :crown4: :crown4: :crown4:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pity they don't use this balcony for their National Day appearance. They could all stand together on this one.

Wonderful images, thanks to everyone who posted.

The discussion about the family's yacht has been moved to the following thread:

** General Questions and Information about the Casiraghi Trio & Princess Caroline **

And here's a belated addition: On May 5 Princess Caroline attended the first International Competition of Roses of Monaco.
18 professional rose-grower from 6 countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Switzerland and USA) had introduced 66
varieties of garden roses.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
With the troops... Just like a true Head of State!!! :crown2: :crown2: :crown2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much priyanka! It´s always nice to hear that beautiful voice!

Princess Caroline together with Karl Lagerfeld attended the opening of Chanel's new jewelry store in Monaco on July 16, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom