The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Like i said, a brave young lady, very worthy of her Grimaldi blood...
Both P. Rainier and her siblings relied on her to push the family and the palace forward, and while Albert and Stephanie went doing sports, singing, frolicking and philandering around. She stood by her father, helping him with the principality cultural life, raising her own family. She was a rock. More than anyone else she deverves be considered the Lady of the Rock!
I agree with you
She was very young and very brave, definitely The ROCK to the family : twohearts:

Old 06-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Heir Apparent

And she's still being a "Roc" (french), only now it is for her young daughter, for whom she has to be both mum and dad, in the absence of the biological father.

Old 06-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ladies, i cannot agree more with you. Caroline should totally be the Souvereign Princess of Monaco. But, for some reason (appart of the male primordial thing) Albert is.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Right...and this is not the thread to talk about it. You may do so here Monaco's succession issues .

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 06-21-2011, 02:14 PM
Courtier

Princess Caroline of Hanover arrives at the new National Museum of Monaco on June 21, 2011 in Monaco for the exhibition "Galea collection", an invitation to travel in time and space with curiosity wonderment and fantasy as your guides. The exposition takes place from June 22, 2011 to January 29, 2012.
Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam
Old 06-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Nobility

Love Caroline's summer sandels
Old 06-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrann View Post
Love Caroline's summer sandels
Lover her all... Love her dress, love her sandals, love her smile, love her joy, love her, love her, love her...
Old 06-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Very beautiful and lovely summer outfit
LIKE LIKE LIKE IT very much
Old 06-22-2011, 07:44 AM
Serene Highness

A reference made by Semana

Reportaje SEMANA

Google's translation... with my colaboration, of course!

The eldest of the Grimaldi perform those that will be her last acts as first lady of Monaco, as from July 2 her sister in law Charlene will succed her.
Carolina presented the diplomas of graduating students from the International School of Monaco. The splendid 54-year-princess to glowed among the nervous adolescents, happy to collect their academic title from Princess of Monaco's hands.
Carolina closes the course also at a family level, as her youngest daughter Alexandra, 11, is already in summer vacation that she will divid between her parents. Ernesto de Hannover barely abandons his possessions in Austria, while Carolina lives in Monaco since two years agowhem she left the German prince, although divorce does not seem to be in their plans.

Great Expectation
Less than fifteen days before the wedding of her brother Albert with Charlene, the expectation is huge and there's a general certanty that Carolina will keep on spreading around glamour and elegance. The princess has expressed her wishes for happiness and joy for the prince, although she's living somewhat aside the feverish preparations for the royal wedding.
It has been known that the Parliament has allocated four million euros to pay the costs of the wedding. Almost six hundred police will garantee security with the help of 200 volunteers. 200,000 tourists are expected, many of them eager to look closely at Carolina.

I hope it's not that bad...
Old 06-22-2011, 08:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Lover her all... Love her dress, love her sandals, love her smile, love her joy, love her, love her, love her...
DITTO!!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:36 AM
Courtier

More pics of princess Caroline at the National Museum of Monaco yesterday
Kungligt blått på Caroline | kungligamodebloggen
Old 06-22-2011, 08:48 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia View Post
More pics of princess Caroline at the National Museum of Monaco yesterday
Kungligt blått på Caroline | kungligamodebloggen

Looking at the photos of this event, an old song of the 70's comes to my mind: " Isn's she lovely?, Isn't she wonderful? " I don't remember who's the author of the song, but i sure feel like singing it when i look at P. Caroline...
Old 06-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Me too!!! I love and admire that woman so much! I am very pleased to see her so wonderful.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Gentry

PC rocks...
Old 06-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Looking at the photos of this event, an old song of the 70's comes to my mind: " Isn's she lovely?, Isn't she wonderful? " I don't remember who's the author of the song, but i sure feel like singing it when i look at P. Caroline...
Lazuli...Stevie Wonder sung this song....I'm not sure who wrote it...perhaps he did????
Old 07-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Caroline flanked by curator Catherine Arminjon and deputy curator Patricia Bouchenot (right) during
a visit of the exhibition 'Magnificence and Grandeur of the Royal Houses in Europe' on July 10, 2011 at the
Grimaldi forum in Monaco. The exhibition which is to show more than 700 art works will run from July 11 to
September 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 07-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Three ladies in blue ....

More from the Exhibition:

The poster - and more..
Exposition Fastes et Grandeur des Cours en Europe – Grimaldi Forum Monaco - French Riviera tourism

The video/audio:
Videos Posted by The Grimaldi Forum Monaco: Teaser Exposition "Fastes & Grandeur des Cours en Europe" | Facebook

The Dossier de Presse:
http://www.spreeinsel.de/files/DP%20...n%20Europe.pdf

...and the Book, publ. Flammarion:
Livre : Fastes et grandeur des cours en Europe. Collectif - 9782081264519
Old 07-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Serene Highness

Great. She looks wonderfutl I´m glad she continues with her duties.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

That seems a very interesting exhibition.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Caroline flanked by curator Catherine Arminjon and deputy curator Patricia Bouchenot (right) during
a visit of the exhibition 'Magnificence and Grandeur of the Royal Houses in Europe' on July 10, 2011 at the
Grimaldi forum in Monaco. The exhibition which is to show more than 700 art works will run from July 11 to
September 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
And in blue again... like i said, blue is her coulor. So pretty!