The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 10:13 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Princess Caroline at the Galerie Adriano Ribolzi:

300 guests were shown paintings and furniture by the Indian artist George K and the Italian Tobia Ravà.

La princesse Caroline chez Ribolzi | Nice-Matin
It almost looks as if she may have had either another shirt, or skirt on (since they don't match), and either the top or bottom had something spilled on it, and maybe she had to change at the last minute.....speaking from experience....had coffee spill on a top, and had to change into a top that matched (color wise), but style was off.....gotta do what you gotta do....

Old 06-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Courtier

MONACO 2011-06-16. Princess Caroline of Monaco presents diplomas at the LEcole Internationale de Monaco, at the Hotel de Paris.
Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

Old 06-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia View Post
MONACO 2011-06-16. Princess Caroline of Monaco presents diplomas at the LEcole Internationale de Monaco, at the Hotel de Paris.
Thank you! Nice appearence at last. She is so chic yet simple. I like everything except for the shoes. I always hated these animal prints.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Aristocracy

Hot body, Princess Caroline. Work it.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Perfect. A true princess. I normally dislike those animal print shoes, but she make them work!
Old 06-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Caroline is slowly ageing, just like all of us.

But she has made ageing into an art form.

I'm still sad that she could not be Sovereign Princess after Rainier's death.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The shoes are marvelous and the dress, too.Classic but suits her very well
She is just beautiful
Old 06-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Caroline is slowly ageing, just like all of us.

But she has made ageing into an art form.

I'm still sad that she could not be Sovereign Princess after Rainier's death.

She should be. I cannot understand why they don´t see it. She has the intelligence, education, glamour, CLASS!! If Monaco´s main business is tourism, it is she and no one else who attracts tourists.

She looks elegant, simple and classy as always.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Heir Apparent

And it's not just the looks, but her "savoir vivre", the way she beaves and carries herself.

For the life of me, I can't understand why others can't see the glaring difference.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Nobility

This time Caroline does it for me.....simply elegant and classical
Old 06-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Serene Highness

I agree about PC being the ruler but tradition is very strong in Monaco. I also don't think she wants the job.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:

Bellissimo!

She looks so young there, at least 10 yrs. younger than what she really is, life must be treating her good. :)
Old 06-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine

Bellissimo!

She looks so young there, at least 10 yrs. younger than what she really is, life must be treating her good. :)

Nadine,
I do not agree with you point of view about HRH, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco, appearing 10 years younger than she is. I th she looks age-appopriate for a 54 year old woman. Many years of smoking cigarettes and self-induced sun-damage wiagainst her as time
Old 06-18-2011, 02:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Do look on the bright side, why don't you !

Caroline still looks stunning !
Old 06-18-2011, 04:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711
Do look on the bright side, why don't you !

Caroline still looks stunning !

Read, understood, and your point was realized. I will try to have a more agreeable opinion x
Old 06-18-2011, 04:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Not sure if you saw Caroline addressing the United Nations in NY.....

... I'll shut up now ... :-)
Old 06-18-2011, 08:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Totally out of subject but in the 1st picture LovelyKate posted, she's wearing the white watch that Char used to wear in 2007.
I'm wondering if she was wearing it for Charlotte while she rode? It made me think of the old photos of Princess Diana, wearing Prince Charles' watch for him while he played polo. On the other hand, she may just have borrowed it because it matched her outfit...
Old 06-18-2011, 08:53 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
She should be. I cannot understand why they don´t see it. She has the intelligence, education, glamour, CLASS!! If Monaco´s main business is tourism, it is she and no one else who attracts tourists.

She looks elegant, simple and classy as always.
I so agree with you and with Renata... Her education since early childhood her posture and the way she carried out her life after P. Grace's death, her natural charisma and the hard moments she endured, give her a life experience and an « authority » and a regal aura no one else in that family possesses. She was born to live in the limelight, that's for sure. P. Albert may be Monaco's ruler by law, amd Ms. Wittstock may become first lady de jure after her wedding, but let's face it... the true Queen of Monaco is P. Caroline. As for succeeding her father in the throne, well, life spins and turns... we never know!
Old 06-18-2011, 09:16 AM
Heir Apparent

My mind goes back to Grace's death when Rainier, Albie and Steph went into deep, protracted mourning.

Who had to keep the show on the road ?
Caroline.
Old 06-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
My mind goes back to Grace's death when Rainier, Albie and Steph went into deep, protracted mourning.

Who had to keep the show on the road ?
Caroline.

Like i said, a brave young lady, very worthy of her Grimaldi blood...
Both P. Rainier and her siblings relied on her to push the family and the palace forward, and while Albert and Stephanie went doing sports, singing, frolicking and philandering around. She stood by her father, helping him with the principality cultural life, raising her own family. She was a rock. More than anyone else she deverves be considered the Lady of the Rock!