Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome spread luved C's specks totally reminded me of her Mom p.s. (she was as blind as a bat. However I'm so jealous of her Dooney/Burke bag and her Chanello coat. Why are we so like fashionista's?

St Patrick's Day

I wonder if Princess Caroline ever celebrates St Patrick's Day through her mum Princess Grace being of irish decent - I do as my Dad came from Northern Ireland. Anyhow Happy St Pats to all the Irish!!:nzflag::shamrock::goodluck:

I wonder if Princess Caroline ever celebrates St Patrick's Day through her mum Princess Grace being of irish decent - I do as my Dad came from Northern Ireland. Anyhow Happy St Pats to all the Irish!!:nzflag::shamrock::goodluck:

Thank You

Happy Saint Patrick's Day from Eire :irelandflag:

As part of the Monte-Carlo Spring Art Festival Princess Caroline
attended a CD presentation. The album was made by Marc
Monnet, the festival director and the reception has taken place
at the Novotel in Monaco, March 19, 2010. Jean-Christophe Maillot
was present as well as the one of Monnet's works will be used for
the ballet:

** Pic ** article **

:eek: Gosh, her hair's long now isn't it? Sorry for pointing out the obvious. She looks great though, if a little... blank? Her hair does suit her though. I hope she doesn't decide to cut it again. Thanks Ice! :flowers:

Yes, her hair are very nice on her :)

Princess Caroline attended a conference about the Grimaldi family
at the Cine Palace in Saint Remy de Provence, southern France,
April 22nd 2010. Would be really interesting to know what kind of
conference that was..

And the first pic of her is wonderful! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

I have to say this is the most relaxed and well I have seen Caroline for sometime. Long may this continue. I had a look on the local tourist website for St Remy about the conference & it would seem it was organised by the history/archaeology society - & whatever shape the day took, it was free for anyone to attend.

Princess Caroline attended a conference about the Grimaldi family
at the Cine Palace in Saint Remy de Provence, southern France,
April 22nd 2010. Would be really interesting to know what kind of
conference that was..

And the first pic of her is wonderful! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

I love her smile. She gets so beautiful, so cheerful when she smiles. Is it my impression or her cheeks look fuller and softer? :princess3: :princess3: :princess3:

Caroline and her kids used to live in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence for many years.

The title of the conference was:
"Les Grimaldi, Princes de Monaco, Seigneurs de Saint Rémy de Provence"

The Saint-Rémois were delighted that Caroline revisited the place.
One elderly lady mentioned that she had had Andrea in her class - "J'ai eu son fils Andréa au collège".

Saint-Rémy : le retour de la princesse Caroline de Monaco | La Provence

Accueil*>*Monaco Info en ligne*>*Programme du jour(Fr)
Thanx Renata4711 for the articles have you noticed they have referred to Princess Caroline as 'Caroline de Monaco' and not of Hanover:ermm:

Thanx Renata4711 for the articles have you noticed they have referred to Princess Caroline as 'Caroline de Monaco' and not of Hanover:ermm:

Maybe the reason for calling her Caroline de Monaco is because she lived among them with that title. I don't think it is anything else.:flowers:

I think you're right - they would regard her as their own, seeing they were neighbours.
The Hanover title would have seemed alien to them....

When Caroline lived at Saint Rémy, she had just lost Stefano.
The villagers rallied around to help her and her kids.
This was the time when she lost her hair....

Small wonder the Saint-Rémois are glad to see her again.
Does she still own the house?

I thought she lost her hair many years later, around the time Ernst and Chantal were going through their divorce? :ermm:

That's true, Stefano died in 1990, the hair loss occured in 1996.

Thanks a lot for the link, Thecia! :) I wonder where the pics were
taken, we normally don't see many paparazzi pics from Monaco
(compared to the past), but now during the Grand Prix days there
is of course a much larger media presence..

The race and bunch of pics are tomorrow right? First GP sans Ernst!

Thanks a lot for the link, Thecia! :) I wonder where the pics were
taken, we normally don't see many paparazzi pics from Monaco
(compared to the past), but now during the Grand Prix days there
is of course a much larger media presence..
The sign in the second picture says 2 roues (deux-roues or motorbikes) and there are motorbikes behind her. The sign also says (le) Paddock F1, so she's walking around the F1 Paddock (or F1 Paddock Club), which I think (I only think, I can't remember for sure) in Monaco is somewhere around the yacht club, right on the water front. :flowers: The Paddock Club is where all the corporates and VIPs hang out and is rather prestigious (I think I read once that some of the F1 bosses have trouble actually getting in, if that's an indication to you). If you have a Paddock Club ticket, you get all kinds of stuff like an open bar with champagne, lunch, a walkabout in pit lane, tea, coffee, parking (which is a rarity :lol:), access to the Pit Building Lounge and Terrace (which is right by the start/finish strait), and VIP access to the circuit - so it is quite exclusive. There is another option of course - you could just be like Flavio Briatore and have a six (or seven?) story yacht and park it up right next to the track. Works just as well. :lol:

Brilliant observation, Thecia! I hadn't noticed the sign at all..:):)

La Bouche d'Or, we have an extra thread for the Grand Prix, that can
be found here. Last year neither Ernst-August nor Caroline attended
the race.

Instead of attending the Monaco Grand Prix, Caroline spent the day on Pacha. Which sounds far more relaxing. ;)
WENN Photo Library
I don't know why but I find the photos of Caroline brushing her hair vaguely amusing.

I just realized that these photos were apparently taken in Antibes - she could be heading to Cannes!

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:Thanks for sharing! She looks sad and alone. Sort of reminds of Princess Diana...

Do you folks think she was aware of paparazzi all around her boat? If yes, that would be a quite symbolic situation, where our wonderful Caroline makes way for younger generation, marvellous children that one day will be rulling the principality. Weathered by life, always vivid and constantly doing silly things, she must think back on her life, parents, tender moments etc.
If not, then it might be just a normal 'bad day', when like any other human being she needs some solitutude, contact with peaceful sea ( that took away her beloved man's life).

One needs to be said for sure : A stupendous woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom