Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
# 202
I'm pretty certain that, in pic 4, Caroline is standing next to the former Empress of Iran, Farah Diba.

I love her handbag. Does anyone know who the two gentlemen are?

# 202
I'm pretty certain that, in pic 4, Caroline is standing next to the former Empress of Iran, Farah Diba.

You are right, in HIM Empress Farah's own thread I had also
posted some pics of the evening :)

I love her handbag. Does anyone know who the two gentlemen are?

On pic 1 Caroline is pictured with already mentioned Pierre Passebon,
on pic 3 you can see Jacques Grange, a French interior designer, pic
5 includes Baron Jean and Baronne Terry de Gunzberg who hosted the
dinner.

Thanks Iceflower, it was Jacques Grange I could not place!

# 202
It is indeed Farah Diba and I hope they shared some beauty secrets. Caro looks happy & gorgeous! I hope this happiness continues into her birthday and the rest of her life!

Love to see her getting on with her royal duties, and her life!

I wish her nothing but happiness; move on from here and learn.

IMHO, the Grimaldi's are wonderful, who care for others no matter what race or creed. That goes for Prince Ranier and Princess Grace as well!!! Simply WONDERFUL!!!

GOD BLESS THEM!!!!!

We all support you Princess Caroline . Great woman you are !!! May life bring you all the happiness you deserve .:queen4::queen4:

Viva La Princesse :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Looks like the B-day Girl is having a great outing!! Is Caroline more culture oriented these days?? Certainly a great pass time it's good to take the time to smell the roses sometimes!! :heartflower:

I read in a newspaper that the Monaco Ballet will come in Greece for the dance perfomance "Romeo and Julliet" at 4,5,6 on February. She is the president of Monte Carlo ballets and i think she may come.

Wow, she looks great in these pictures! That's the best I have seen her look in a long time!

Princess Caroline attended a dinner hosted by Baron de Gunzberg
in honour of Pierre Passebon who's art gallery celebrates it's 20th
anniversary and who was raised to the rank of knight of arts and
letters, Paris, January 20, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

She looks great in these pics. It looks like she's coping herself well and it's good to see her getting on with her royal duties and life.

She looks beautiful as always. Thanks for the pics iceflower :flowers:

Yes, she looks radiant, as befits a princess. It's so good to see her well, after the difficult period she has been through.

Yes she seemes relaxed and better now..Good for her!!

She looks beautiful as always. Thanks for the pics iceflower :flowers:

Yes, except for those awful glasses...:yuk: Princess Caroline, you are a beautiful, elegant and stylish woman. Start choosing your glasses accordingly!!! And get a modern, fashionable haircut! :angry::angry: :angry:

The glasses add something too. She looks great in them. They just make her look even more sophisticated.

Oh Casiraghitrio i so hate those glasses... They make her look so oldfashioned and unsophisticated. She knows so much better how to make herself beautiful, that i think it's a shame that she sometimes seems not to put any effort in it. abaut i can give it fcor free: maybe she feels more conmfortable in those glasses than in contact lenses :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
:books: Oh Carolines skin looks radient!! She does look different in this outfit!! The coat style is quite fashionable too :D

Okay, this is so totally veering off topic, but I found a description of Caroline today that I just couldn't not share with everyone. Besides, it relates to current events... sort of. Anyway, here it is: "Her eyes glow with the unshakable divinity of her spirituality." I've never heard it put better. :wub:
Anyway, I agree with everyone else, Caroline looks amazing in those photos (LOVE her coat!) and happy, which I suppose we can count as a blessing. I love how different she seems to be lately. Happier, or at least more at peace with herself. I think that photo of her giggling in Charlotte's equestrian thread just shows it. I'm not saying it's because Ernst doesn't seem to be around much, but it certainly seems that in the past few months, she's come across as more youthful than ever. Bravo princess! :flowers::clap:

I couldnt agree more...cant wait for the Rose Ball - Im sure she will be the rose of the night!!!:rose::rose2:

I think Caroline looks really good as well especially considering all the stress she's been through lately.

I couldnt agree more...cant wait for the Rose Ball - Im sure she will be the rose of the night!!!:rose::rose2:
\

Oh yes!! We have the Rose Ball !! I did forgot it !!
I can't wait, too :wub::heartflower:

I have a feeling she has always been the Rose of the "Bal de la Rose" - at least since her mother's death.

As to spectacles, almost every Grimaldi seems to use glasses as a fashion accessory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom