The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Not meaning to be disrespectful, i really think P. Caroline could use a good face and neck massage... or maybe, just a good night sleep?!?
Yeah, well..these aren't the best pictures she could ever had but we still love her, i mean, she can't be stylish all the time. Although the major "problem" here it's her face, she may just not had a good sleep.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Nobility

You guys are terrible , the one photo I admit probably just caught her at a bad angle, but she she looks great in the rest to me .

Old 05-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Nobility

I don't know that I've ever seen anyone look good *leaving* an airport. When I get off a plane I know I'd look far worse and would almost certainly not be able to muster a smile for the cameras. Considering that she just stepped of a plane I'd say she looks pretty good.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

I agree the first was a bad angle but the rest she really did look her usual fab self and without make-up !! thaaat's an accomplishment!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:11 AM
Heir Apparent

She is very pretty and very stylist. Nevertheless, she could have put some light makeup.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:02 AM
Aristocracy

Just one question : I am wondering if Princess Caroline used the normal flight from Paris to Nice with Air France or used her private jet Cessna?

If Princess Caroline use the private jetplane called Cessna, she couldn't go out of the airport terminal because if she really wanna to reach to Monaco by helicopter Air Monaco, the tarmac is found INSIDE the airport of Nice and NOT OUTSIDE like theses pictures... it's a bit strange?

That is why I dont understand ... I though always she used the private jet plane, right?

Because I have used twice time of taking helicopter from Nice to Monaco, that's why when my airplane arrived in Nice and I immediately take directly helicopter without needing of outside of airport :-D
Old 05-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

perhaps it was a cost-cutting measure to use the airport??
Old 05-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Aristocracy

I think that she loooks awfull on pictures!(how they dare do it like that and public?!;P) , in real she is much more prettier..
Old 05-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Serene Highness

Whether she just flew in from France, or futher away, unless she's willing to spend time in the restroom putting on make up, etc, she's going to look as if she's been on a plane - no fresh air, no food; she may have fallen asleep - I agree with others; give her a break, please.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Whether she just flew in from France, or futher away, unless she's willing to spend time in the restroom putting on make up, etc, she's going to look as if she's been on a plane - no fresh air, no food; she may have fallen asleep - I agree with others; give her a break, please.
Not to mention that she's apparently flew commercial or she would have pulled up to a private plane in her car and all we would have seen is a far away shot. Considering that this is essentially a "private moment" in that she is not "on duty" she shouldn't feel she has to be all hair and make up. I think she looks better than most young starlets you see in airport photos without make up. JMO
Old 05-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree with Bones and Horseygal...

For a lady in her mid-fifties, she looks wonderful, makeup or no makeup. Many women would give a lot to look like her without makeup.

Apart from these details, she exudes essential charme and "joie de vivre", and in my view she is much more attractive in her mid-fifties than when she was in her twenties.

Remember the time when she lost her hair? like the trooper she is, she turned even that distressing event into a fashion statement by wearing beautiful turbans and headscarves.

I take my hat off to her.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Nobility

These fotos show that Princess Caroline can be just like us when we fly some where, and I think she would look better than most... and we are lucky to see her in such a public place, but I presume on private business....yes if she flew privately we most probably wouldnt see her
at all
I love the colours she has on blue and brown
I hope we see more fotos like this!!
Old 05-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Caroline is beautiful because her spirit is beautiful. She has been a woman blessed with status, money and looks. She has also known what tragedy feels like and has suffered tremendously. Her heart is full of generosity and care for human kind. I admire her so much for everything she does with the Amade and Prince Pierre Foundations, using her status to help others. Her heart is huge and yes, her love for life which keeps her smiling and young. She is by far and has been always my favorite princess.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:53 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post
Princess Caroline is beautiful because her spirit is beautiful. She has been a woman blessed with status, money and looks. She has also known what tragedy feels like and has suffered tremendously. Her heart is full of generosity and care for human kind. I admire her so much for everything she does with the Amade and Prince Pierre Foundations, using her status to help others. Her heart is huge and yes, her love for life which keeps her smiling and young. She is by far and has been always my favorite princess.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Aristocracy

Miraglia 1983, thank you, your words are mine!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:33 AM
Serene Highness

S.A.R. la Princesse Caroline de Hanovre Princess Caroline of Hanover presides the award ceremony of the diploma of the Monaco International School

Belga Gallery
Old 06-19-2009, 08:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18 View Post
S.A.R. la Princesse Caroline de Hanovre Princess Caroline of Hanover presides the award ceremony of the diploma of the Monaco International School

Belga Gallery
At LAST! An appearence... I was to fear that P. Caroline unexplainable disappearence could be caused by an ilness situation... What a relief to see her again safe and sound and smiling!!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks so good! But i still wonder why she is not having as much appearences as before..
Old 06-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Serene Highness

She looks wonderful, very elegant as usual.

I donīt think she has "disappeared". How many events she did not attend this year? I think it was only the F 1. Maybe she didnīt feel that good to go, or just didnīt want. We have read several times that Caroline wishes to step aside, maybe not leave her duties but rely some work on others. And it looks like Charlotte is perfect for that role.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Administrator

Thanks a lot for the link, Radker Great to see
Caroline back in Monaco again, I especially liked the fact
that she dressed herself in blue as well, that's been a
nice gesture and looked great too