The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruts View Post
I must admit, I am also a member of this forum, but this worshipping goes much too far!! Come to your senses, girls and women, we are talking here about just a human being, "princess" or "Serene Highness" does not mean a thing, especially not if you are talking of Monaca or Hannover, pleaaaase.. What has this woman ever done to deserve this awe? Hardly her breathtaking appearance at this year's Rose Ball
I would appreciate that you respect everybody´s feelings and opinions here. I have been reading about princess Caroline since i was a child, almost all of my life, and if i ever met or only saw her i would feel exactly as Marisa described. I understand her feelings. It doesn´t mean that we are fans, even if there is nothing wrong about that.

Thanks for sharing your experience Marisa, many people, including myself would like to have the chance to see her at least from a distance. You were very lucky.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules View Post
"I think that what makes this forum healthy is the sharing of thoughts, facts and opinions. "
Exactly, and this is my opinion. PRUTS

Old 04-08-2009, 04:05 AM
Gentry

This is the only photo of the princess of Caroline in Warsaw, which I found.
http://i39.tinypic.com/fzcifd.jpg
If the princess is dying for holidays without paparazzi photos, then I think Poland is an ideal place.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by reniapl View Post
This is the only photo of the princess of Caroline in Warsaw, which I found.
http://i39.tinypic.com/fzcifd.jpg
If the princess is dying for holidays without paparazzi photos, then I think Poland is an ideal place.
I don't know why but at this photo Caroline reminds me Princess Grace.
I hope it will be a good time for her in Warsaw.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Aristocracy

oh reniapl,you are even lucky that you found one photo,becouse princeess and princes aren't famous in our country,we have our "celebrites"
This the photo after the concert becouse they(Caroline and Mrs.Kaczyńska) had not flowers before,it's so pitty that i couldn't stay longer there(we missed last 10 minutes of the concert unless we would miss the train )
Old 04-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
I would appreciate that you respect everybody´s feelings and opinions here. I have been reading about princess Caroline since i was a child, almost all of my life, and if i ever met or only saw her i would feel exactly as Marisa described. I understand her feelings. It doesn´t mean that we are fans, even if there is nothing wrong about that.

Thanks for sharing your experience Marisa, many people, including myself would like to have the chance to see her at least from a distance. You were very lucky.
I fully do agree with you because I already have met in the real life the Princess Caroline of Monaco twice time in Monaco and I have really the lucky to speak a bit with her and Princess Caroline, very charming and sweet, accepted to be photographed with me ... I have my picture

I confirm that The Princess Caroline of Monaco is very beautifil, really sweet and kind, to pay attention and very friendly, just a bit shy as normal. I was very happy and excited to meet her but also saw her whole Familly : Charlotte, Pierre, Andrea, the Prince Rainier III, the Prince Albert II, and indeed Princess Stephanie in the Relay shop ... but it was in 1997 so 12 years ago

BUT I never forgot this amazing experience of meeting Caroline of Monaco

The GREAT Lady !
Old 04-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I would appreciate that you respect everybody´s feelings and opinions here. I have been reading about princess Caroline since i was a child, almost all of my life, and if i ever met or only saw her i would feel exactly as Marisa described.
Not agreeing with someone is not permitted because it would be disrespectful? Because you read your whole life about Caroline makes you entitled to demand no contradictions? I give my civilized opinion whenever I want to, thank you very much!
Old 04-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Royal Highness

I found more photos from visit in Warsaw
Here you go: Prezydent RP - Dokument docelowy fotoserwisu Pierwszej Damy
for some information + one photo click 'przeczytaj wiecej'
(sorry I found info only in polish version)
source- official site of polish president
Old 04-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Ladies, I think you actually all agree that opinions can differ
and I feel all of you do respect the other members' opinions
and feelings, it only seems you talk a little bit at cross purposes.

Whether it's fascination, interest or anything inbetween - as there
are a lot of nuances - let's please get back on topic and don't
"argue" about these basic things.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Not agreeing with someone is not permitted because it would be disrespectful? Because you read your whole life about Caroline makes you entitled to demand no contradictions? I give my civilized opinion whenever I want to, thank you very much!

I was not demanding no contradictions, i was asking for respect because you were really rude. I get along with everyone who disagrees with me about Princess Caroline, her life style, her dress, etc. But the phrase "Come to your senses" doesn´t sound at all like a disagreement but like a mock.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:23 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agami.pearl View Post
I found more photos from visit in Warsaw
Here you go: Prezydent RP - Dokument docelowy fotoserwisu Pierwszej Damy
for some information + one photo click 'przeczytaj wiecej'
(sorry I found info only in polish version)
source- official site of polish president
If you then click on "Galerif" underneath the photo you will see a few more photos.

thanks for the link!
Old 04-10-2009, 03:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
I was not demanding no contradictions, i was asking for respect because you were really rude. I get along with everyone who disagrees with me about Princess Caroline, her life style, her dress, etc. But the phrase "Come to your senses" doesn´t sound at all like a disagreement but like a mock.
And what if it is a bit mocking? All these topics, this whole forum, as a matter of fact, is fun, but cannot be taken too serious, come on!
"Respect" is one of the most misused words these days and is often demanded by seldom deserved.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Commoner

Quote:
And what if it is a bit mocking? All these topics, this whole forum, as a matter of fact, is fun, but cannot be taken too serious, come on!
"Respect" is one of the most misused words these days and is often demanded by seldom deserved.
Do you wish to be treated with respect, Pruts?
Old 04-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Please note: I've already asked you to stop this off-topic
discussion, please use the private message system if you
wish to go on discussing it, but not this thread! Further
posts will be deleted.

Thanks for your understanding,
Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator
Old 05-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the Annual Meeting of Goodwill Ambassadors at the Unesco in Paris. 05/14/2009.
IBL
IBL
IBL
IBL
Gallery Ibl
Old 05-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the Annual Meeting of Goodwill Ambassadors at the Unesco in Paris. 05/14/2009.
IBL
IBL
IBL
IBL
Gallery Ibl

Well, our « girl » ( with all due respect Your Highness ) seems to be having a pretty full week: the Prince Pierre Awards, The Flower Constest and, today, this... Ufff!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Aristocracy

I really appreciate her fully work this week ... and the Formule 1 this sunday in Monaco !
Old 05-18-2009, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 15.5.2009

Princess Caroline leaving Nice airport, France, May 15, 2009

- there obviously are more paparazzi around as to the film
festival in Cannes..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **
Old 05-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Two more pics of Princess Caroline at Nice Airport on May 16.
Ibl
Ibl
Old 05-18-2009, 04:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Princess Caroline leaving Nice airport, France, May 15, 2009

- there obviously are more paparazzi around as to the film
festival in Cannes..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Not meaning to be disrespectful, i really think P. Caroline could use a good face and neck massage... or maybe, just a good night sleep?!?