Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I am also a member of this forum, but this worshipping goes much too far!! Come to your senses, girls and women, we are talking here about just a human being, "princess" or "Serene Highness" does not mean a thing, especially not if you are talking of Monaca or Hannover, pleaaaase.. What has this woman ever done to deserve this awe? Hardly her breathtaking appearance at this year's Rose Ball:lol:

I would appreciate that you respect everybody´s feelings and opinions here. I have been reading about princess Caroline since i was a child, almost all of my life, and if i ever met or only saw her i would feel exactly as Marisa described. I understand her feelings. It doesn´t mean that we are fans, even if there is nothing wrong about that.

Thanks for sharing your experience Marisa, many people, including myself would like to have the chance to see her at least from a distance. You were very lucky.

"I think that what makes this forum healthy is the sharing of thoughts, facts and opinions. "

Exactly, and this is my opinion. PRUTS

Last edited by a moderator:
oh reniapl,you are even lucky that you found one photo,becouse princeess and princes aren't famous in our country,we have our "celebrites";)
This the photo after the concert becouse they(Caroline and Mrs.Kaczyńska) had not flowers before,it's so pitty that i couldn't stay longer there(we missed last 10 minutes of the concert unless we would miss the train :D)

I would appreciate that you respect everybody´s feelings and opinions here. I have been reading about princess Caroline since i was a child, almost all of my life, and if i ever met or only saw her i would feel exactly as Marisa described. I understand her feelings. It doesn´t mean that we are fans, even if there is nothing wrong about that.

Thanks for sharing your experience Marisa, many people, including myself would like to have the chance to see her at least from a distance. You were very lucky.

I fully do agree with you because I already have met in the real life the Princess Caroline of Monaco twice time in Monaco and I have really the lucky to speak a bit with her and Princess Caroline, very charming and sweet, accepted to be photographed with me ... I have my picture :flowers:

I confirm that The Princess Caroline of Monaco is very beautifil, really sweet and kind, to pay attention and very friendly, just a bit shy as normal. I was very happy and excited to meet her but also saw her whole Familly : Charlotte, Pierre, Andrea, the Prince Rainier III, the Prince Albert II, and indeed Princess Stephanie in the Relay shop ... but it was in 1997 so 12 years ago :flowers:

BUT I never forgot this amazing experience of meeting Caroline of Monaco :flowers:

The GREAT Lady !

I would appreciate that you respect everybody´s feelings and opinions here. I have been reading about princess Caroline since i was a child, almost all of my life, and if i ever met or only saw her i would feel exactly as Marisa described.

Not agreeing with someone is not permitted because it would be disrespectful? Because you read your whole life about Caroline makes you entitled to demand no contradictions? I give my civilized opinion whenever I want to, thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies, I think you actually all agree that opinions can differ
and I feel all of you do respect the other members' opinions
and feelings, it only seems you talk a little bit at cross purposes.

Whether it's fascination, interest or anything inbetween - as there
are a lot of nuances - let's please get back on topic and don't
"argue" about these basic things. :)

Not agreeing with someone is not permitted because it would be disrespectful? Because you read your whole life about Caroline makes you entitled to demand no contradictions? I give my civilized opinion whenever I want to, thank you very much!

I was not demanding no contradictions, i was asking for respect because you were really rude. I get along with everyone who disagrees with me about Princess Caroline, her life style, her dress, etc. But the phrase "Come to your senses" doesn´t sound at all like a disagreement but like a mock.

I was not demanding no contradictions, i was asking for respect because you were really rude. I get along with everyone who disagrees with me about Princess Caroline, her life style, her dress, etc. But the phrase "Come to your senses" doesn´t sound at all like a disagreement but like a mock.

And what if it is a bit mocking? All these topics, this whole forum, as a matter of fact, is fun, but cannot be taken too serious, come on!
"Respect" is one of the most misused words these days and is often demanded by seldom deserved.

And what if it is a bit mocking? All these topics, this whole forum, as a matter of fact, is fun, but cannot be taken too serious, come on!
"Respect" is one of the most misused words these days and is often demanded by seldom deserved.

Do you wish to be treated with respect, Pruts?

Please note: I've already asked you to stop this off-topic
discussion, please use the private message system if you
wish to go on discussing it, but not this thread! Further
posts will be deleted.

Thanks for your understanding,
Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the Annual Meeting of Goodwill Ambassadors at the Unesco in Paris. 05/14/2009.
IBL
IBL
IBL
IBL
Gallery Ibl

Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the Annual Meeting of Goodwill Ambassadors at the Unesco in Paris. 05/14/2009.
IBL
IBL
IBL
IBL
Gallery Ibl

Well, our « girl » ( with all due respect Your Highness ) seems to be having a pretty full week: the Prince Pierre Awards, The Flower Constest and, today, this... Ufff!!! ;)

I really appreciate her fully work this week ... and the Formule 1 this sunday in Monaco !

Pics 15.5.2009

Princess Caroline leaving Nice airport, France, May 15, 2009

- there obviously are more paparazzi around as to the film
festival in Cannes.. ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Two more pics of Princess Caroline at Nice Airport on May 16.
Ibl
Ibl

Princess Caroline leaving Nice airport, France, May 15, 2009

- there obviously are more paparazzi around as to the film
festival in Cannes.. ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Not meaning to be disrespectful, i really think P. Caroline could use a good face and neck massage... :ermm: or maybe, just a good night sleep?!?

Not meaning to be disrespectful, i really think P. Caroline could use a good face and neck massage... :ermm: or maybe, just a good night sleep?!?

Yeah, well..these aren't the best pictures she could ever had but we still love her, i mean, she can't be stylish all the time. Although the major "problem" here it's her face, she may just not had a good sleep.

You guys are terrible :rolleyes::), the one photo I admit probably just caught her at a bad angle, but she she looks great in the rest to me :).

I don't know that I've ever seen anyone look good *leaving* an airport. When I get off a plane I know I'd look far worse and would almost certainly not be able to muster a smile for the cameras. Considering that she just stepped of a plane I'd say she looks pretty good.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: I agree the first was a bad angle but the rest she really did look her usual fab self and without make-up !! thaaat's an accomplishment!!!

She is very pretty and very stylist. Nevertheless, she could have put some light makeup.

Just one question : I am wondering if Princess Caroline used the normal flight from Paris to Nice with Air France or used her private jet Cessna?

If Princess Caroline use the private jetplane called Cessna, she couldn't go out of the airport terminal because if she really wanna to reach to Monaco by helicopter Air Monaco, the tarmac is found INSIDE the airport of Nice and NOT OUTSIDE like theses pictures... it's a bit strange?

That is why I dont understand ... I though always she used the private jet plane, right?

Because I have used twice time of taking helicopter from Nice to Monaco, that's why when my airplane arrived in Nice and I immediately take directly helicopter without needing of outside of airport :-D

Glistening Seas

:flowers: perhaps it was a cost-cutting measure to use the airport??

I think that she loooks awfull on pictures!(how they dare do it like that and public?!;P) , in real she is much more prettier..;)

Whether she just flew in from France, or futher away, unless she's willing to spend time in the restroom putting on make up, etc, she's going to look as if she's been on a plane - no fresh air, no food; she may have fallen asleep - I agree with others; give her a break, please.

Whether she just flew in from France, or futher away, unless she's willing to spend time in the restroom putting on make up, etc, she's going to look as if she's been on a plane - no fresh air, no food; she may have fallen asleep - I agree with others; give her a break, please.

Not to mention that she's apparently flew commercial or she would have pulled up to a private plane in her car and all we would have seen is a far away shot. Considering that this is essentially a "private moment" in that she is not "on duty" she shouldn't feel she has to be all hair and make up. I think she looks better than most young starlets you see in airport photos without make up. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom