Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Caroline look beautiful in this pic w/Karl Lagerfeld!

Great picture of Caroline dancing with Karl Lagerfeld. Finally a hairstyle that flatters her face!!!

I must disagree with you both Horseygal and Sherylal24... Sorry, but in my opinion, Caroline seems to have totally lost control of her hair in these past few years. She simply seems able to find a haircut that suits her. And she used to have such a beautiful hair... Even when she cut it after Stefano's death... it always seemed well cared. Now it seems always messy, desperatly in need of a good comb!!!

I think Karl Lagerfeld with all his fashion sense always seems to look like a train wreck, with his dried out hair, those sunglasses, which he seems to wear 24/7 and what's with the Michael Jackson gloves???

Last edited:
I must disagree with you both Horseygal and Sherylal24... Sorry, but in my opinion, Caroline seems to have totally lost control of her hair in these past few years. She simply seems able to find a haircut that suits her. And she used to have such a beautiful hair... Even when she cut it after Stefano's death... it always seemed well cared. Now it seems always messy, desperatly in need of a good comb!!!

I totally agree. Caroline's hair is too dark - it looks like it is dyed and a very poor dye job at that.
As one ages, your hair starts to go gray, but also your skin tone changes. Dark dyed hair with aging skin is freaky and fake looking.
Caroline's hair is too dark and it contrasts horribly with her skin - especially, noticeable when she doesn't wear make-up which is much too frequent now a days.
As for the hair style, there is no style. It just hangs there limp and straight. She doesn't wear it up for gala or dressy occasions any more. It has no style and she seems not to care.

I think Karl Lagerfeld with all his fashion sense always seems to look like a train wreck, with his dried out hair, those sunglasses, which he seems to wear 24/7 and what's with the Michael Jackson gloves???

I think that I read that Karl Lagerfeld is about 75 years old. You can fix the face, but you can't fix the hands. I bet that his hands are really old looking and he has brown liver spots on them.
Personally, I love his silver hair - very dramatic - it matches mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at the linked photos, carolines bad hair started with a bad cut a couple of years ago and maybe it's still in growing out stages, but i agree she needs to do something, her hair used to always be perfect, shiney, styled and well cut, she's a beautiful woman, aging gracefully but the hair:eek:

Pics 17.12.208

Here's a little late addition ;) On December 17, 2008 Princess
Caroline visited the patients of the Princess Grace Hospital
in Monaco and brought them some Christmas presents:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks for the pictures iceflower; it's always nice to see P. Caroline engaged in the principality's life, further than what comes up in thr press

Princess Caroline of Monaco receives a minibus on behalf of Monegasque Association Young J'Zcoute, for which she is honorary President
Monaco, Monte Carlo - 23.03.09
Wenn
Wenn
Wenn
Wenn

Gallery Wenn

I think Caro looks a lot better with long hair.

Thanks for the pics and it's great to see that Association still continues helping out many youngesters. Princess Caroline created it in the mid 70s.

Thanks for the pics and it's great to see that Association still continues helping out many youngesters. Princess Caroline created it in the mid 70s.

Indeed very nice!

Princess Caroline of Monaco receives a minibus on behalf of Monegasque Association Young J'Zcoute, for which she is honorary President
Monaco, Monte Carlo - 23.03.09
Wenn
Wenn
Wenn
Wenn

Gallery Wenn

Funny to see what Wenn made of 'Jeunes, j'écoute'

nice to see she also keeps it going giving back...

Pics 26.3.2009

Princess Caroline at the 20th "Salon Dec'Oh Monte Carlo",
Chapiteau Fonvieille, Monaco, March 26, 2009

I like her outfit and there obviously are many interesting
things to see :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Thanks for the pics and the article Iceflower and Florencia:flowers:!:flowers:
Princess Caroline looks perfect in her black and white outfit! I guess she had to ran to Austria a few hours later to see her husband.
Poor Ernst, one more accident! I hope his leg will get well soon!

Gallery Purepeople (great pics of Princess Caroline at the "Salon Dec'Oh Monte Carlo")
Caroline de Monaco : son époux le Prince de Hanovre accidenté et hospitalisé

Can anyone confirm that the picture was taken today? I wanted to be sure because that implies she will be in town for the ball.

The picture was taken yesterday, but appeared in today's Monaco matin,

Can anyone confirm that the picture was taken today? I wanted to be sure because that implies she will be in town for the ball.

If I add a date to certain pictures, you can be sure up to 98% that
the date is right ;) As I already wrote: The pics at the Salon Dec'Oh
Monte Carlo were taken yesterday, March 26 :)

And as Caroline presides over the Rose Ball, you can be quite sure that
she attends it every year.

After the Rose Ball

Princess Caroline has had quite a busy itinerary these past two weeks. She oversaw the Rose Ball, her husband had surgery on his knee and she just traveled to Warsaw Poland to attend first Polish concert of the Monte Carlo Philharmonic!

Polskie Radio dla zagranicy - Easter Beethoven Festival opens

Hello!It is my first post on The Royal Forums.I just wanted to say that it is very likely that I will see Princess Caroline tommorw in Warsaw.I am going for the same concert.I live in Poland so it's not a problem.I will tell everything afterward.Wish me luck;)

Yesterday Caroline was in Warsaw, have you seen pictures ?

Well i think that pictures aren't published yet,but I SAW PRINCESS CAROLINE!!:d:d
She was there without husbend,she was dressed in black,quit short dress.She looked really beautyfull and has nice,dark complection.She was sitting next to our first lady;)-Mrs Kaczyńska and Mr.Penderecki(his wife invaited her actually),i saw her when she was talking with him.I bought the entreace and i was on second balkon,right part..and i could look at her,but sadly i couldn't see her clearly or take autograph..:ermm:but once she was looking straight at me!!!really!!I tried to look normal and don't pay her attantion,but i think she realised me and maybe she was confused of permanent looking..?or..?I don't know.
but i was extremaly excited:lol:..well I couldn't take her photo cos it was forbidden to use photoaparats
The concert was absolutly fabulaus,absoltulty perfect musicians!Congratulations to Monaco:)

Well i think that pictures aren't published yet,but I SAW PRINCESS CAROLINE!!:d:d
She was there without husbend,she was dressed in black,quit short dress.She looked really beautyfull and has nice,dark complection.She was sitting next to our first lady;)-Mrs Kaczyńska and Mr.Penderecki(his wife invaited her actually),i saw her when she was talking with him.I bought the entreace and i was on second balkon,right part..and i could look at her,but sadly i couldn't see her clearly or take autograph..:ermm:but once she was looking straight at me!!!really!!I tried to look normal and don't pay her attantion,but i think she realised me and maybe she was confused of permanent looking..?or..?I don't know.
but i was extremaly excited:lol:..well I couldn't take her photo cos it was forbidden to use photoaparats
The concert was absolutly fabulaus,absoltulty perfect musicians!Congratulations to Monaco:)

Marisaa you lucky girl!!! I'm sooooo JEALOUS..... Good for you my friend, it must have been quite an evening to you: attending a good concert plus having the possibility of being in the same room with such a wonderful lady... I´m really happy for you! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I must admit, I am also a member of this forum, but this worshipping goes much too far!! Come to your senses, girls and women, we are talking here about just a human being, "princess" or "Serene Highness" does not mean a thing, especially not if you are talking of Monaca or Hannover, pleaaaase.. What has this woman ever done to deserve this awe? Hardly her breathtaking appearance at this year's Rose Ball:lol:

I must admit, I am also a member of this forum, but this worshipping goes much too far!! Come to your senses, girls and women, we are talking here about just a human being, "princess" or "Serene Highness" does not mean a thing, especially not if you are talking of Monaca or Hannover, pleaaaase.. What has this woman ever done to deserve this awe? Hardly her breathtaking appearance at this year's Rose Ball:lol:

I think that what makes this forum healthy is the sharing of thoughts, facts and opinions.

To dismiss one's awe of someone is rather disrespectful. Here is one person who was fortunate enough to attend the Rose Ball, which to many is something that they can only read about. She saw Princess Caroline whom she finds beautiful and stunning, and was generous enough to share her experience here in the forum.

People in this forum have varying degrees of admiration for the royals of the world. Objectively, I don't think Marisaa expressed anything that suggests extreme worship for Princess Caroline. She complimented her looks and skin, and was awed in seeing her. She spoke like a fan. I may not have shared the same opinion regarding Caroline's look during the Ball, but hey, that was a bigger than life moment for Marisaa, and I respect that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom