The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Nobility

I don't think she had any thing done it how you take care of your body. You can smoke and have white teeth all you have to do is brush them every day.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Nobility

^ You're kidding right? One can brush their teeth everyday and still have dingy colored teeth. The only way for a person (especially a smoker) to not have off colored teeth is to regularly get them cleaned and bleached at the dentist (which is what Caroline does, I'm sure).

Old 05-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Majesty

Just a reminder to support your claims that Caroline had plastic surgery with links to published reports or your posts will be deleted.

Thanks,

Mandy
Monaco Moderator
Old 05-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Majesty

PARIS: Caroline of Hanover at "Fondation Prince Pierre" award
2008-05-06
Princess Caroline of Hanover poses with the Literary Council of the Fondation Prince Pierre of Monaco in Paris. The Foundation, established by Prince Rainier III in 1966 in honor of his father, awards prizes each year for contemporary French literary talent, musical composition and contemporary art. The prizes are awarded by councils made up of internationally recognized personalities. Paris, FRANCE - 06/05/2008

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

IBL

Didier Marcel lauréat du prix d'art contemporain de la Fondation Prince Pierre | Portail info Monaco

Translated version
Old 05-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruts View Post
I find it truely amusing that you all think that she had nothing done, just because it's cleverly done. Of course she has not the very common and cheap frozen face of an overlifted and overbotoxed (South)American woman with too much money and too little taste. That is considered not done in Europe, let alone in royal Europe! Do you all think that she can smoke, drink and sunbath for a lifetime without wrinkling or yellowteething, because she is out of the normal league? Dream on.... (she, by the way, had her undereyelids done, not the upper - not yet - ).
Look at the recent pictures of her. You don't need plastic surgery to have white teeth, you get them whitened! Look closely at the recent pictures, it is obvious she has had nothing done to her face or else she would not have lines or wrinkles or jowls that come with aging.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Serene Highness

I think she's beautiful, elegant, and aging gracefully! Your face should have character, expressions - you should be able to SMILE and not look surprised 24/7......she looks great!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Commoner

I agree i dont think she had any work done.she is very pretty.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 23.10.2008

I deeply hope we'll get some better pics from the event today,
so far I could only find the following ones, Caroline in red, very
impressing

Princess Caroline visits a handcraft fair at the Hotel of Paris,
October 23, 2008 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Nobility

Caroline can dress her butt off. I like that red jacket.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

the kind of crafts at this show are all delightfully made. how often is this show given because it would be wonderful to see pics of the different handcrafts and if they are for charity whom they are sponsored by! Caroline's dress really is awesome Great color !!
Old 12-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Some days ago, Karl Lagerfeld presented his silent movie
about Coco Chanel at the Théatre le Ranelagh in Paris,
afterwards his new collection for autumn 2009 was shown,
Caroline has been among the guests, here's a pic of them
together:

-----> Caroline and Karl Lagerfeld, December 2008
Old 12-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Serene Highness

Doesn't Caroline look beautiful in this pic w/Karl Lagerfeld!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Aristocracy

Great picture of Caroline dancing with Karl Lagerfeld. Finally a hairstyle that flatters her face!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Serene Highness

I must disagree with you both Horseygal and Sherylal24... Sorry, but in my opinion, Caroline seems to have totally lost control of her hair in these past few years. She simply seems able to find a haircut that suits her. And she used to have such a beautiful hair... Even when she cut it after Stefano's death... it always seemed well cared. Now it seems always messy, desperatly in need of a good comb!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Aristocracy

I think Karl Lagerfeld with all his fashion sense always seems to look like a train wreck, with his dried out hair, those sunglasses, which he seems to wear 24/7 and what's with the Michael Jackson gloves???
Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
I must disagree with you both Horseygal and Sherylal24... Sorry, but in my opinion, Caroline seems to have totally lost control of her hair in these past few years. She simply seems able to find a haircut that suits her. And she used to have such a beautiful hair... Even when she cut it after Stefano's death... it always seemed well cared. Now it seems always messy, desperatly in need of a good comb!!!
I totally agree. Caroline's hair is too dark - it looks like it is dyed and a very poor dye job at that.
As one ages, your hair starts to go gray, but also your skin tone changes. Dark dyed hair with aging skin is freaky and fake looking.
Caroline's hair is too dark and it contrasts horribly with her skin - especially, noticeable when she doesn't wear make-up which is much too frequent now a days.
As for the hair style, there is no style. It just hangs there limp and straight. She doesn't wear it up for gala or dressy occasions any more. It has no style and she seems not to care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylal24 View Post
I think Karl Lagerfeld with all his fashion sense always seems to look like a train wreck, with his dried out hair, those sunglasses, which he seems to wear 24/7 and what's with the Michael Jackson gloves???
I think that I read that Karl Lagerfeld is about 75 years old. You can fix the face, but you can't fix the hands. I bet that his hands are really old looking and he has brown liver spots on them.
Personally, I love his silver hair - very dramatic - it matches mine!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

looking at the linked photos, carolines bad hair started with a bad cut a couple of years ago and maybe it's still in growing out stages, but i agree she needs to do something, her hair used to always be perfect, shiney, styled and well cut, she's a beautiful woman, aging gracefully but the hair
Old 01-31-2009, 03:45 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 17.12.208

Here's a little late addition On December 17, 2008 Princess
Caroline visited the patients of the Princess Grace Hospital
in Monaco and brought them some Christmas presents:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 02-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the pictures iceflower; it's always nice to see P. Caroline engaged in the principality's life, further than what comes up in thr press
Old 03-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Caroline of Monaco receives a minibus on behalf of Monegasque Association Young J'Zcoute, for which she is honorary President
Monaco, Monte Carlo - 23.03.09
Wenn
Wenn
Wenn
Wenn

Gallery Wenn