Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so missed this article when it came up on my blog roll a few weeks ago. I'm thinking I need to pay a little more attention. :lol: But YAY apparently Caroline wants to stop smoking! :clap: Very, very cool. Good for your health too. ;) It says in the article they spoke to the BBC (I think?), which confuses me a little. I might have to go digging. :ermm:

I think it says the doctors spoke to the BBC to deny the rumor that Caroline ever actually went to their lab in Clusone. They say that she never went to Clusone, but she invited them to go to her house because she was interested in the therapies they practice as a means to help her quit. It's great. I had no idea she wanted to quit. Good for her. I hope she is instilling in Alexandra that it's wise never to start. Someone has to break the cycle in that family!!!!:lol:

Yeah, I thought it said that but what I didn't get is why they talked to the BBC in the first place. I just didn't see the connection. Maybe they were doing an interview for something else and dropped it in. In any case, I'm still happy that Caroline wants to quit. She hasn't quite yet I see (judging from the photos of her on Pacha) and I highly doubt it's going to be some overnight process - it never is - but at least she's making moves to. I certainly hope it will stop Alex from picking up the habit. It seems to run in the family! :lol: I think it might be a little late for Caroline's health overall (her smoker's cough in Lagerfeld Confidential almost made me gag :sick:) but at least it means she'll be around a little longer. :flowers:

Yeah,maybe the treatment she will use is better than other things, but I know for my mom it took several years to completely kick it, and sometimes she'd relapse. Overall, it was probably a decade of quitting, relapsing, and quitting again and again. But now she hasn't smoked about seven years now and she says that her health is so improved that the idea of going back to smoking makes her sick. I broke the cycle for my family, who were all smokers too. I'll keep my hopes up for Alex. :D

Indeed. Ermst, what COULD have happened to part you from this creature, who you always used to make laugh?

IMHO - he really never had any purpose, not that he was looking for one either. He could have supported and/or started charities in Kenya (Lamu), or elswhere. Princess Caroline has royal duties and responsibilities for the principality - the English royal family doesn't need Ernst to do anything (since that's the throne he's in line for), so his life was following Caroline to various events, or attending weddings and events he was invited to.....he got bored....sadly, and probably didn't like playing second fiddle to Princess Caroline. While his first wife - Chantal - came from a wealthy family, HE was the royal w/all the clout and power. Princess Caroline has her own wealth, clout and power....I think he was just feeling unappreciated, so he strayed....just my take on the whole situation; not at all condoning it.....

Okay, time to move on and concentrate on the current events again...

Each year I look forward to the following event, it's always so nice to see:

Princess Caroline visiting new mothers and their newborn babies at the
Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco on May, 27, 2010. It's a visit on
the ocassion of mother's day on Sunday, last year Princess Stephanie
attended the event.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

** belga 1 ** belga 2 **

Very nice from Princess Caroline, it must have been a beautiful gesture for the mothers in there. :flowers:

Aww, Caroline and babies - what's not to love? :wub: A bit of a misstep with the outfit (only a little one in that I think it's a little plain - not that I'm expecting her to visit them in a ball gown or anything) but she does look awfully young and happy these days. Ugh, I wish I could put my finger on exactly what it is about her that seems different! I don't know, she just seems happier. Anyway, thanks for the pics Ice! :flowers:

P. Caroline traditionally visits maternity hospitals on Mother's Day, wich, for someone who is a " natural " in these things of motherhood, must be quite rewarding. Maybe that's why she looks so happy in the photographs... :baby::baby::baby:

Aww, Caroline and babies - what's not to love? :wub: A bit of a misstep with the outfit (only a little one in that I think it's a little plain - not that I'm expecting her to visit them in a ball gown or anything) but she does look awfully young and happy these days. Ugh, I wish I could put my finger on exactly what it is about her that seems different! I don't know, she just seems happier. Anyway, thanks for the pics Ice! :flowers:

It looks as if she is wearing a linen blouse with a silk skirt. Probably her outfit does not photograph well; it must have looked very nice in person. And she does radiate and glow lately. So nice to see.

In the Belga gallery is stated that Caroline is welcomed by Mme Noghes. I wonder if she is related to the first husband of Princess Antoinette.

Well, there is a Mme Noghès who lives at Galérie du Métropole, 17 avenue des Spélugues, Monaco.

This link, from the International School of Monaco, shows, as 3rd from right, Mme Cristina Noghès-Menio. she is also involved with the Croix Rouge (Red Cross)
http://www.ismonaco.org/ISM2/fr/download/download_fr24.pdf

Then there is Cécile de Massy....
The Black Socialite TM: Who's That Girl - Cecile de Massey

And Gilles Noghès is the Ambassador of Monaco at the US, but his wife is called Ellen.
Monaco at UN

Well, there is a Mme Noghès who lives at Galérie du Métropole, 17 avenue des Spélugues, Monaco.

This link, from the International School of Monaco, shows, as 3rd from right, Mme Cristina Noghès-Menio. she is also involved with the Croix Rouge (Red Cross)
http://www.ismonaco.org/ISM2/fr/download/download_fr24.pdf

Then there is Cécile de Massy....
The Black Socialite TM: Who's That Girl - Cecile de Massey

And Gilles Noghès is the Ambassador of Monaco at the US, but his wife is called Ellen.
Monaco at UN

I believe the Madame Noghes who accompanied the Princess to the hospital was Cristina Noghès-Menio. She has a husband, Lionel Noghes-Menio. She is involved in Red Cross and also is Monaco's Honorary Consul-General for Slovakia. She is on the board of trustees to the International School of Monaco (ismonaco.org). For Red Cross, she is responsible for the hospital assistance activities: croix rouge pdf
I don't know if she is related to Princess Antoinette's first husband: Alexandre-Athenase Noghès - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A beautiful and relaxed Caroline spent some time at the sunny
Beach Club in Monaco yesterday, June 2, 2010. Yesterday it's
been around 22°C in Monaco, that explains her clothes. Maybe
Alexandra was there as well and Caroline spent the time reading
and waiting.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gallery **

Thank you iceflower!! I like the outfit but i think it's too much for the occasion.
It's very nice though!

She looks so regal! Maybe yes, she looked too elegant to spending relaxing time there, but i love her clothes! Blue is her colour ;)

Now that's a BIG book. :ROFLMAO: Actually, I've never seen Caroline with a small book. The one she was carrying in Lagerfeld Confidential was kind of a medium size. Anyway, I do agree she does look very relaxed. And a blue is definitely her colour. Always has been (I'm thinking of that gorgeous sky blue dress). It just seems she prefers black and white. Typical Chanel fare. :lol: Thanks for the pics Ice! :D

Both Caroline and Stephanie have nice, slim, long legs. I don't think they're skinny.

(What I'd give for those legs....)

I think she looks a little skinny but no skinnier than usual. And not unhealthily so either, I don't think. She's nowhere near as thin as she was when Stefano died. That was when there was cause to worry, not now. She's just enjoying a day at the beach club IMO. I like her style though! I don't know why but I always love it when Caroline wears jeans. Just because it's so... normal? :ermm: Anyway, as much as the whole sunglasses thing annoys me (not that I can blame her, spring sunshine is brighter than summer sun) she looks great. Thanks Ice! :flowers:

I like the fact that she handles life with so dignity after separation,looking healthy,spending quality time on her own,no hurries and no worries about finding a new flame.She's calm,simply dressed,yet so beautiful.:)

Those glasses are perfect on her face!

Now that's a BIG book. :ROFLMAO: Actually, I've never seen Caroline with a small book. The one she was carrying in Lagerfeld Confidential was kind of a medium size. Anyway, I do agree she does look very relaxed. And a blue is definitely her colour. Always has been (I'm thinking of that gorgeous sky blue dress). It just seems she prefers black and white. Typical Chanel fare. :lol: Thanks for the pics Ice! :D

Do you know what is the book? Can someone ID her book? :prettyplease:

:reading:

:hmm:

You're welcome! :flowers:

On Friday, June 4, Princess Caroline has been at the Beach Club again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

Thanx Iceflower for more pictures of PC:flowers:, I love just love:wub: her french shopping bag and have to say I have one too! - this seems to be one of her favourite bags to carry around with her in the summer:sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom