Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 15 : July 2007 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, tbhrc ! Somehow, I feel Prince Ernst always looks his best when he is in Austria. I like how they are color-coordinared, and Princess Caroline always knew how to tie a scarf. But is it fall already ? I miss all the summer pictures...

You are absolutely right, you have expressed my own feeling. He does not seems so relaxed in Germany (might be because of all the Court cases stories), but in Austria he seems very happy.

Another question. The guy with them does not look like one of the Bulgarian Princes??

Thanks, tbhrc ! Somehow, I feel Prince Ernst always looks his best when he is in Austria. I like how they are color-coordinared, and Princess Caroline always knew how to tie a scarf. But is it fall already ? I miss all the summer pictures...

I feel that EA always looks his best in the neighbourhood of a bar (picture 1)

Caroline looks smashing, very happy and indulging the photographer with one of her radiant smiles. She must have had a very good summer, although, I guess alas for us, she kept it private. I think she always looks her best at the end of the summer, in fall clothes. Hers here are very up-to-date, emphasizing her slim, tall figure. I don't know how close they are to the couple hosting the meeting, but everybody looks very relaxed. I also think they like small gatherings with people whose company they truly enjoy.The fresh, brisk air of Austria must do wonders for their mood. I can't believe Caroline would look so happy knowing she is in the company of a drunk. Sorry, I must be gushing again, I know it annoys some people, I just can't get into some people's favorite sport of Charlene's or Ernst's character bashing.

Caroline looks smashing, very happy and indulging the photographer with one of her radiant smiles. She must have had a very good summer, although, I guess alas for us, she kept it private. I think she always looks her best at the end of the summer, in fall clothes. Hers here are very up-to-date, emphasizing her slim, tall figure. I don't know how close they are to the couple hosting the meeting, but everybody looks very relaxed. I also think they like small gatherings with people whose company they truly enjoy.The fresh, brisk air of Austria must do wonders for their mood. I can't believe Caroline would look so happy knowing she is in the company of a drunk. Sorry, I must be gushing again, I know it annoys some people, I just can't get into some people's favorite sport of Charlene's or Ernst's character bashing.

... and I cannot get into some people's habit of idolizing people who they do not know, and who are not known for any spectacular achievements, moreover, any achievements at all. They form their naive opinions on looking at pictures of the rich and famous on parties and holidays. I do think that needs a bit of a contra-opinion, if such a word exists, to calm down all this exaltated interpretations. This "prince" is known for his rude and uncivilized behaviour and alcoholism, and he looks the part. I do not mind, he is just human and no friend or relative of mine, but please, get real.

How right you are

... and I cannot get into some people's habit of idolizing people who they do not know, and who are not known for any spectacular achievements, moreover, any achievements at all. They form their naive opinions on looking at pictures of the rich and famous on parties and holidays. I do think that needs a bit of a contra-opinion, if such a word exists, to calm down all this exaltated interpretations. This "prince" is known for his rude and uncivilized behaviour and alcoholism, and he looks the part. I do not mind, he is just human and no friend or relative of mine, but please, get real.

I too have always been amazed that people are admired just because they have a title and are rich. How ridiculous. If you knew them you probably would not want them as your friends.

Glistening Seas

:D Well, heck everyone gets drunk and the messes they get into you don't hear about. they just seem to have the misfortune to have had press to cover their particular faupax! However, someone stated that Ernest had undergone re-hab, which may be the reason why he seems so-o-o "different" he looks wonderful so it has done "wonders" for him. I think it's a little early for fall fashions. Austria is a wonderful country and the pics turned out nice. hopefully they will have more pics.

If it's true that he went to re-hab, it has helped. He looks healthy and pleasant - usually doesn't respond well to being photographed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom