Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 15 : July 2007 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good Question Do Albert and Stephanie get that also ? Well I assume Albert Does.

Thanks for the pictures ! It must be such a thrill for the elderly to have a visit from Princess Caroline. She has always had a way with both children and the elderly, exuding genuine pleasure in seeing them and talking to them. She touches them in an affectionate and respectful way, and I like how she always leans over (with her being so tall) to establish a more intimate contact. She is so gracious, and I am sure they felt honored that she dressed up in both a cheerful and conservative way to visit them. She is absolutely perfect in that role.

I don't where to post this. It is not exactly current events but it is about AMADE, which is maybe Princess Caroline's flagship charity. I made a group on Facebook asking people to join the AMADE effort. For every 100 members I am making a personal donation to AMADE. Please join the group if you are a facebook user. And invite your friends! The more members who sign up = more donations to a wonderful organization! I think the Princess would be proud and grateful. You don't have to donate anything yourself. Just join and let me do the donations. Come on, let's make our first 100 members! :D

Here is the direct link:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6252294511

Thats a good Question Do Albert and Stephanie get that also ? Well I assume Albert Does.

Yes they do, in a proportion,they did when P. Rainier was alive, i suppose the amount has increased since his death.I know Stephanie is the one who receives less, but anyway an important amount.

Here are more small pics from the hunting trip to Spain:

Link

She looks great in these pictures, especially with more color to her face with the brighter lipstick. Sometimes she looks washed out and blah, but she really looks so much better with more color added to her complexion.

Thanks for the link FILIPA!:flowers:
Ernst is always so rude, though I agree that the paparazzi are really annoying as they follow them all the time and everywhere.
I can't understand Portuguese very well, but they say that Caroline was sorry about Erns't behaviour. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Thanx Filipa for the article....but can you please translate into English as I can not understand portuguese, it would be appreciated(-:

The article says more or less that their visit was supposed to be secret, for a few days, but when Ernst saw they were taking pictures he became furious and insulted and almost hit the photographers,while his wife was notably embarassed about his behavior. I don´t understand if they are in Lisbon just for shopping, please correct me.

When is he (Ernst) going to get over it ?! C'mon - they will always be followed (more because of her than him), and he has to understand that they enjoy enraging him, and probably look to egg him on to get a good shot of him acting like an idiot. When is he going to outgrow it?!

Horseygal I agree with you, but he is a man at heart, perhaps he gets up set coz of how Caroline feels, and he forgets, no he is just being a man, what do you reckon??

rosana The article says more or less that their visit was supposed to be secret, for a few days, but when Ernst saw they were taking pictures he became furious and insulted and almost hit the photographers,while his wife was notably embarassed about his behavior. I don´t understand if they are in Lisbon just for shopping, please correct me.

thanks a lot rosana!!

hmm i kinda understand he did that even though you guys are right and he should know his situation and the paprazzi..
^^and btw isn't it kinda stupid if you go to lisbon but expect to be left alone?!

I'm sure they are used to the paparazzi usually being around, but sometimes the paparazzi crosses the line by intentionally pushing their buttons, calling them rude names, daring them to react, because the reactions make the photos more valuable. Ernst already has rather weak impulse control, so when they start pulling their stunts, he just can't help himself. :ermm:

I'm sure they are used to the paparazzi usually being around, but sometimes the paparazzi crosses the line by intentionally pushing their buttons, calling them rude names, daring them to react, because the reactions make the photos more valuable. Ernst already has rather weak impulse control, so when they start pulling their stunts, he just can't help himself. :ermm:

Debriann - CasiraghiTrio says it best above. :rolleyes: I do agree w/both of you, in that he's human, therefore subject to human feelings - BUT - as a human, he has the ability to choose his reactions...choose to react in a outlandish manner, or ignore them and keep moving.....there needs to be more balance - he's too prominent for there not to be!:bang:

Debriann - CasiraghiTrio says it best above. :rolleyes: I do agree w/both of you, in that he's human, therefore subject to human feelings - BUT - as a human, he has the ability to choose his reactions...choose to react in a outlandish manner, or ignore them and keep moving.....there needs to be more balance - he's too prominent for there not to be!:bang:
Horseygal, I could not have said it better - thanx for the sharing:)

Caroline and Ernst's trip to Portugal reported in Lux, a portuguese magazine

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3328/imagemtb8.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5733/imagem001bp5.jpg

It's said they were in Portugal just a few minutes, because their goal was to fly to Dakar. They tried no to be notice but they weren't succeded. It's also said Caroline was in Algarve (South of Portugal) a few days before Christmas, in order to make a thalassotherapy Treatment , but the photographers didn't catch her

Last edited:
Well here we have the pics from Paris in a bigger version:

Gallery

Princess Caroline of Monaco visiting "l'Equipe du Printemps de arts", an artistique foundation. Monaco, February 06, 2008

Gallery

Here are some more pics of their trip to Toledo back in
November, I especially like the second pic, Caroline as
well as Ernst looked great :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

You can only see Caroline in the second pic..lol:) She looks wonderful and healthy. I'm glad she and Ernst are still together, they seem to be happy with each other.

Thanks for all the nice pics :flowers:

Prince Ernst August of Hanover lunches at the renowned "Le Voltaire"
restaurant on the Seine in the center of Paris, FRANCE - 8/2/2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It is sad to see always the sigarette and the wineclass in his hands...the healthier life could save one from so many harms and it dipends only from your own will and strong head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom