Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 15 : July 2007 - Aug.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, giov :flowers: As you've mentioned the dress,
I took a closer look at it and noticed that it is the same dress
she already wore at this year's Rose Ball in March :)

Here are some more pics:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair. This length is the most flattering on her. It is short enough that it looks youthful, but long enough that it looks elegant on big events. And it really looks so low maintenance. Stephanie also looks better with shoulder length hair and not the boyish, layered crops she usually goes for.

I totally agree with you about the hairstyle for both Caroline and Steph, royrrules :)
Pics of the award ceremony: John Neumeier, choreographer, is congratulated by
Princess Caroline, after being honored with the Herbert-von-Karajan award in Baden-
Baden, southern Germany, Saturday, Oct.6, 2007:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8

Thanks Iceflower for th pictures Caroline looks great like the dress

Iceflower, going back to hairstyle, Grace in your avatar has the same length/style as Caroline's! Grace's has some waves though. Nice, isn't it?

You're welcome, giov :flowers: As you've mentioned the dress,
I took a closer look at it and noticed that it is the same dress
she already wore at this year's Rose Ball in March :)

Here are some more pics:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

Iceflower you're right, she did wear that dress during the roseball - hard to tell since she wore that huge necklace beforehand. I personally think it looks better without a necklace..it has such a pretty neckline. In fact if you look closer, those are the same shoes she wore during the Valentino exhibition celebration/party. It's nice to know that even a princess wears something more than once :)

I totally agree with you about the hairstyle for both Caroline and Steph, royrrules :)
Pics of the award ceremony: John Neumeier, choreographer, is congratulated by
Princess Caroline, after being honored with the Herbert-von-Karajan award in Baden-
Baden, southern Germany, Saturday, Oct.6, 2007:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8

Couldn't agree with you both more about the hairstyles for the Princesses! And in Pic 4 Princess Caroline looks a lot like Princess Stephanie!

thanks for the great pics! :flowers:

Thanx for these pix..Caroline seems totally natural in these fotos and seems to be enjoying everything about this occaision and herself partaking. Lots of fotos I feel she is smiling but for the camera! only. In these fotos she is enjoying the moment and yeh we have it on film!!

Last edited:
Caroline is glowing just like her dress and she couldn't choose better...earrings and specially the clutch are a good choice too...she very often has that "extra" thing...of course she do have from what to choose...but you may have all the money and not the class...(read Posh)

Thanks for the pics..they're great!

Another beuatiful gallery from Prisma!
So beautiful..:flowers:

Pics 22.10.2007

Princess Caroline of Hanover poses with American conductor Yakov
Kreizberg in Paris, Monday Oct. 22, 2007. Kreizberg, of Russian origin,
has been named art director of the Philharmonic Orchestra of Monaco
starting Jan.1, 2008.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

iceflower,thanks for the pictures. This is terribly superficial, but I looked at the thread before getting ready to go to work, wondering what to wear. Well, I decided hers was a perfect fall professional outfit and put one together that looks like hers. This has been going on for over thirty years for me ! I can't believe I still do that !

Thanks for the pics Iceflower!:flowers:
Carolina looks great. Her outfit is very simple and very chic!
I just find her facial skin too shiny in pic 2! Maybe too much makeup!

She looks great dressed conservatively, or for an evening event - she's great!

She definitely looks more like 40 than 50.
What do you think of her hairstyle ?

I have always preferred Caro with short hair rather than long, short hair makes her beautiful face stand out even more.
I really liked her summer 2006 hairdo, VERY short hair .
But her best feature IMO is her smile. Wow I've never seen such beautiful and white teeth.
Do you think she has veneers?

Since I am new on this forum, I will introduce myself first of all. My name is Pruts and I am reading the messages on the forum for a few months now. I especially like the contributions of Iloveroyals, because these are very well written and intelligent observations on a not too serious subject. Caroline has always been a favourite of mine because of her beauty, elegance and dress sense. But that is about it. I do not think that she is particularly bright, or good or kind or whatever. She is particulary priveleged, that is for sure. I really did want to post a reply because of all the remarks about her wonderful appearance for a 50-year old. Do you all forget that she has all the possibilities in the world to look this good? I am sure that she has spent ten thousands of euros (or dollars) on her face. Are you not aware of the possibilities of filling up every wrinkle if you have this kind of money, not to mention whitening your teeth, facings, etc. Moreover, with the lack of worry and stress about daily life, such as money, getting up early for your kids or your job, household troubles, it would be a shame if you did NOT look good (considering of course her natural beauty to begin with!).
P.S. I do think that short hair on her age is more becoming than this no-hairdo!

Personaly, i think her actual haircut makes her look older, gives her a severe and bitter face. I think long hair suites her much better, giving her a girlish touch, much more feminin and sweet

I thought Princess Caroline and her husband were to be at the Princess Grace awards. Does anyone have any pictures yet? Thanks!

Since I am new on this forum, I will introduce myself first of all. My name is Pruts and I am reading the messages on the forum for a few months now. I especially like the contributions of Iloveroyals, because these are very well written and intelligent observations on a not too serious subject. Caroline has always been a favourite of mine because of her beauty, elegance and dress sense. But that is about it. I do not think that she is particularly bright, or good or kind or whatever. She is particulary priveleged, that is for sure. I really did want to post a reply because of all the remarks about her wonderful appearance for a 50-year old. Do you all forget that she has all the possibilities in the world to look this good? I am sure that she has spent ten thousands of euros (or dollars) on her face. Are you not aware of the possibilities of filling up every wrinkle if you have this kind of money, not to mention whitening your teeth, facings, etc. Moreover, with the lack of worry and stress about daily life, such as money, getting up early for your kids or your job, household troubles, it would be a shame if you did NOT look good (considering of course her natural beauty to begin with!).
P.S. I do think that short hair on her age is more becoming than this no-hairdo!

Thanks for the compliment ! Now I have to live up to it...
In another thread, I wondered whether Caroline had had some work done on her face, which appears smoother, more serene than a year ago. I imagine it would have been done around the time of the Grand Prix, and I remember someone mentioning that it was not very polite of her not to remove her sunglasses when she gave the prize to the winner. It may have occurred around then.
I wish she would find a more becoming hairstyle. I think that ever since she was a teenager, she has tried very hard not to look like her mother and mother's friends, by adopting the more natural hairstyle of her contemporaries and sticking with it. She seems to abhor the overdone styles that scream "just been to the hairdresser". I liked her with long hair, liked her best with the bob, which really made her hair shine and move, but in recent years, she seems to have adopted a style that is really no style at all and doesn't do credit to her still very beautiful face. To me, it's almost "yes, she looks great, except for her hair..." In the close-up picture of her with her glasses on, her part appears uneven and the hair falls flat and uneven around the neckline. She looks more like an ordinary teacher there then like a Royal Highness and it seems she could have made an effort to honor the guest of honor and the occasion.
As far as her character goes, there is not much we know, everything comes to us previewed by the media. I've always been a fan so I don't even bother trying to rationalize it at this point (although I can affirm that I like the fact that she is both very cultured and very athletic). There are only two things I can say I don't like : her sense of entitlement that runs counter to modern democratic values (as in smoking in a non-smoking restaurant as if she were above the law) and never making a public relations effort to appear to have any kind of relationship with her nieces and nephews. As someone pointed out, we don't know that she doesn't see them, but she certainly doesn't go out of her way to be photographed holding any of them in her arms the way she held the little African children on her recent trip for AMADE. I'd like her to show a spirit of forgiveness, whatever her differences with her sister are, and above all, not let it affect her relationship with children.
But I do admire her absolute allegiance to keep Monaco on the map in the most sophisticated ways, her infinite energy and tireless work as unofficial Minister of Culture of the principality and as ambassador to promote the many assets of her country.

And let me say, Iloveroyals, that's Caroline true picture!

And let me say, Iloveroyals, that's Caroline true picture!

My partner in unconditional "fanning" ! :flowers:

I glanced at a picture of Caroline in a midnight blue evening gown, bare back, her hair up, looking absolutely gorgeous. It was an event in October, but I don't know which one. Did I miss it ? I'd love to see more pictures !

My partner in unconditional "fanning" ! :flowers:

I glanced at a picture of Caroline in a midnight blue evening gown, bare back, her hair up, looking absolutely gorgeous. It was an event in October, but I don't know which one. Did I miss it ? I'd love to see more pictures !

Here'a the link..

Iceflower's post that has nice photo links (hope you mean on this one)

Thank you Ianna ! I had missed that whole series. She looks radiant and soooo... elegant. Blue is definitely her color. Remember the blue gown she wore for the formal photographs of her and her young family (with Stefano) ? I like that silky feeling you get when you look at her dress. It must be a joy to just be wearing it...
In another picture on the link you referred me to, she wore bright red lipstick. I thought it looked terrific on her. It must have been a while since I saw her wear bright red lipstick.
She does have an incredible back for a fifty-year old woman ! I am glad she is showing it off. As they say, if you've got it, flaunt it !

Thank you Ianna ! I had missed that whole series. She looks radiant and soooo... elegant. Blue is definitely her color. Remember the blue gown she wore for the formal photographs of her and her young family (with Stefano) ? I like that silky feeling you get when you look at her dress. It must be a joy to just be wearing it...
In another picture on the link you referred me to, she wore bright red lipstick. I thought it looked terrific on her. It must have been a while since I saw her wear bright red lipstick.
She does have an incredible back for a fifty-year old woman ! I am glad she is showing it off. As they say, if you've got it, flaunt it !

You're welcome iloveroyals!:flowers: Completely agree for blue color. It' her color..The dress you refer to, is one of my favs, she looked so regal and special. I also loved that dark blue dress she wore in Boston(UNICEF/Children Prize award) and later on wedding in Germany (beleive photo from that wedding appeared on Semana cover related to her 50th birthday).

Love your last comment, so right!;)

This article and pics are from November 12th:

Original:

Carolina de Mónaco y Ernesto de Hannover, de caza en Los Llanos. La Verdad

Translated version
:

At 5 of yesterday afternoon, the princess of Monaco, Caroline of Monaco and her husband Ernesto Hanover, came to a private plane at the airport of Albacete after having spent the weekend in the city.

According could see this day, but on the estate denied their stay, the couple arrived early in the afternoon of Friday to the estate of La Dehesa de Los Llanos, where it seems that were accompanied by businessman Fernando Fernandez Tapias.

Pics:

http://i14.tinypic.com/6t3jadx.jpg
http://i8.tinypic.com/6jx10s6.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/87b6bmr.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/6qe21ah.jpg
http://i19.tinypic.com/6wxsqis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom