The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #181  
Old 08-18-2008, 02:31 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post
Thanks, tbhrc ! Somehow, I feel Prince Ernst always looks his best when he is in Austria. I like how they are color-coordinared, and Princess Caroline always knew how to tie a scarf. But is it fall already ? I miss all the summer pictures...

You are absolutely right, you have expressed my own feeling. He does not seems so relaxed in Germany (might be because of all the Court cases stories), but in Austria he seems very happy.

Another question. The guy with them does not look like one of the Bulgarian Princes??
__________________

__________________
  #182  
Old 08-18-2008, 03:46 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Another question. The guy with them does not look like one of the Bulgarian Princes??
No, the guy is Wolfgang Koechert and the lady is his wife Sabine, they are
the owners of the Design Studio Koechert in Salzburg.
Here are some more pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #183  
Old 08-20-2008, 06:19 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: nijmegen, Netherlands
Posts: 87
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post
Thanks, tbhrc ! Somehow, I feel Prince Ernst always looks his best when he is in Austria. I like how they are color-coordinared, and Princess Caroline always knew how to tie a scarf. But is it fall already ? I miss all the summer pictures...
I feel that EA always looks his best in the neighbourhood of a bar (picture 1)
__________________
  #184  
Old 08-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Courtier
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Arlington, United States
Posts: 850
Caroline looks smashing, very happy and indulging the photographer with one of her radiant smiles. She must have had a very good summer, although, I guess alas for us, she kept it private. I think she always looks her best at the end of the summer, in fall clothes. Hers here are very up-to-date, emphasizing her slim, tall figure. I don't know how close they are to the couple hosting the meeting, but everybody looks very relaxed. I also think they like small gatherings with people whose company they truly enjoy.The fresh, brisk air of Austria must do wonders for their mood. I can't believe Caroline would look so happy knowing she is in the company of a drunk. Sorry, I must be gushing again, I know it annoys some people, I just can't get into some people's favorite sport of Charlene's or Ernst's character bashing.
__________________
  #185  
Old 08-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: nijmegen, Netherlands
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post
Caroline looks smashing, very happy and indulging the photographer with one of her radiant smiles. She must have had a very good summer, although, I guess alas for us, she kept it private. I think she always looks her best at the end of the summer, in fall clothes. Hers here are very up-to-date, emphasizing her slim, tall figure. I don't know how close they are to the couple hosting the meeting, but everybody looks very relaxed. I also think they like small gatherings with people whose company they truly enjoy.The fresh, brisk air of Austria must do wonders for their mood. I can't believe Caroline would look so happy knowing she is in the company of a drunk. Sorry, I must be gushing again, I know it annoys some people, I just can't get into some people's favorite sport of Charlene's or Ernst's character bashing.
... and I cannot get into some people's habit of idolizing people who they do not know, and who are not known for any spectacular achievements, moreover, any achievements at all. They form their naive opinions on looking at pictures of the rich and famous on parties and holidays. I do think that needs a bit of a contra-opinion, if such a word exists, to calm down all this exaltated interpretations. This "prince" is known for his rude and uncivilized behaviour and alcoholism, and he looks the part. I do not mind, he is just human and no friend or relative of mine, but please, get real.
__________________
  #186  
Old 08-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Mavyan's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 19
How right you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruts View Post
... and I cannot get into some people's habit of idolizing people who they do not know, and who are not known for any spectacular achievements, moreover, any achievements at all. They form their naive opinions on looking at pictures of the rich and famous on parties and holidays. I do think that needs a bit of a contra-opinion, if such a word exists, to calm down all this exaltated interpretations. This "prince" is known for his rude and uncivilized behaviour and alcoholism, and he looks the part. I do not mind, he is just human and no friend or relative of mine, but please, get real.

I too have always been amazed that people are admired just because they have a title and are rich. How ridiculous. If you knew them you probably would not want them as your friends.
__________________
  #187  
Old 08-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Glistening Seas's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: london , United Kingdom
Posts: 1,056
Glistening Seas

Well, heck everyone gets drunk and the messes they get into you don't hear about. they just seem to have the misfortune to have had press to cover their particular faupax! However, someone stated that Ernest had undergone re-hab, which may be the reason why he seems so-o-o "different" he looks wonderful so it has done "wonders" for him. I think it's a little early for fall fashions. Austria is a wonderful country and the pics turned out nice. hopefully they will have more pics.
__________________
Glistening Seas-United Kingdom
  #188  
Old 08-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,174
If it's true that he went to re-hab, it has helped. He looks healthy and pleasant - usually doesn't respond well to being photographed.
__________________
  #189  
Old 08-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 10,188
Time for a new thread, which can be found here Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 16
Thanks to all who posted!
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events Part 16 Zonk Princess Caroline and Family 167 01-19-2010 03:53 AM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 14 : Jan.2007 - July 2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 183 07-12-2007 10:22 AM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 13 : May 2006 - Jan.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 01-16-2007 04:01 AM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 9 : Aug.2005 - Nov.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 203 11-12-2005 12:19 AM
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 8 : July 2005 - Aug.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 189 08-02-2005 08:17 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympics ottoman palace pieter van vollenhoven pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]