The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Nina I'm glad you liked them :)

Old 06-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Aristocracy

Monaco70s, I have said it before and I'll say it again - you have absolutely the very best site on the web about the Monaco princesses! Thanks again for all your hard work! :)

Old 06-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Dreed777 I'm happy to know that you liked the new pics and thanks for your nice comments :)
Old 06-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Serene Highness

Monaco, you have a wonderful site!!!!!!
And the new pics are great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2005, 12:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Piewi
Old 06-29-2005, 03:58 AM
Aristocracy

Can you post the new pics in this site, please ?
Old 06-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

You can see them on my site, there I've written where they are. :)
Old 06-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Serene Highness

Ernst August de Hanovre définitivement condamné pour blessures graves

BERLIN (AFP) - Ernst August de Hanovre, époux de la princesse Caroline de Monaco, a renoncé à tout recours et a donc été définitivement condamné à payer 445.000 euros d'amende pour avoir battu le propriétaire d'une discothèque au Kenya en 2000, a-t-on appris mercredi auprès d'un tribunal de Celle (nord de l'Allemagne).

Chef de l'une des plus anciennes maisons de la haute noblesse allemande, il avait été condamné en appel en novembre 2004 à 445.000 euros d'amende pour blessures graves.

"Sous l'emprise de l'alcool", selon son avocat, Ernst August avait battu le propriétaire d'une discothèque au Kenya en janvier 2000.

Sa victime avait affirmé avoir été frappée "10 ou 15 fois" par l'aristocrate dont plusieurs fois à l'aide d'un objet ressemblant à un poing américain.

Translation :)

Ernst August of Hanover definitively condemned for serious wounds
BERLIN (AFP) - Ernst August of Hanover, husband of the princess Caroline of Monaco, gave up any recourse and definitively was thus condemned to pay 445.000 euros of fine to have beaten the owner of a discotheque in Kenya in 2000, one learned Wednesday near a court from That (northern of Germany). Chief of the one of the oldest houses of the German nobility, it had been condemned in call in November 2004 to 445.000 euros of fine for serious wounds. "Under the influence of alcohol", according to its lawyer, Ernst August had beaten the owner of a discotheque in Kenya in January 2000. Its victim had affirmed to be struck "10 or 15 times" by the aristocrat of which several times using an object resembling an American fist.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Commoner

Crisis???

I hope it's just a rumour but I read that marriage of P. Caroline & P. Ernst is in crisis. Here is a link to the article and video.
http://www.anarosa.telecinco.es/dn_232.htm
If I understand correctly they're in separation.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliette
I hope it's just a rumour but I read that marriage of P. Caroline & P. Ernst is in crisis. Here is a link to the article and video.
http://www.anarosa.telecinco.es/dn_232.htm
If I understand correctly they're in separation.
Even if I can't see the video (who knows why?), I won't and I can't believe that.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Even if I can't see the video (who knows why?), I won't and I can't believe that.
I can see it. It´s in spanish and it doesn´t say nothing interesting. I think it´s just the same that´s is write under the pic.
They say that Caroline told some parisians friends that she can´t stand him anymore and that she wants to go on holiday without him but a law in they mariagge don´t let her do that.
I think that they are just image all that, i mean it seems that EA had to pay 500000 and romours started. I don´t belive it, but if they divorse it won´t sorprise me at all.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Nobility

I don't think that they will divorce because of Alexandra and the fact that Caroline holds strong Catholic beliefs regarding marriage and divorce. However I read on another board earlier this year that they were considering a financial separation so that in effect they would live much of their lives apart but still be married. I think that Caroline is probably just tired of Ernst's wild behaviour and probably still craves the more relaxed and peaceful life that she found with Stefano. I also think that it is pretty obvious that Ernst was never going to be the love of her life because that was and always will be Stefano. However Caroline obviously fell in love with Ernst, although her pregnancy with Alexandra may have hurried along the wedding. I actually think that there is a very real possibility that if Caroline hadn't become pregnant that the relationship would have ended after a few years, as her relationship with Vincent did. In the present situation I do not believe that Caroline would leave Ernst even if she had grown tired of him because of her love for Alex and her priority to do what is in Alex's best interests outweighing anything else that she may be feeling or going through. It all comes down to the fact that she loves her children more than anything else in the world and it would not only hurt Alex (as well as I guess Christian and Ernst Jr who saw their parents marriage end because of Caroline and Ernst's realationship and would be left wondering why) but also Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre who obviously love Ernst and have had him at least partially fill the paternal void in their lives that the death of Stefano left. What does everybody else think?
Old 07-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
I don't think that they will divorce because of Alexandra and the fact that Caroline holds strong Catholic beliefs regarding marriage and divorce. However I read on another board earlier this year that they were considering a financial separation so that in effect they would live much of their lives apart but still be married. I think that Caroline is probably just tired of Ernst's wild behaviour and probably still craves the more relaxed and peaceful life that she found with Stefano. I also think that it is pretty obvious that Ernst was never going to be the love of her life because that was and always will be Stefano. However Caroline obviously fell in love with Ernst, although her pregnancy with Alexandra may have hurried along the wedding. I actually think that there is a very real possibility that if Caroline hadn't become pregnant that the relationship would have ended after a few years, as her relationship with Vincent did. In the present situation I do not believe that Caroline would leave Ernst even if she had grown tired of him because of Alex and her love for Alex's best interests outweighing anything else that she may be feeling. What does everybody else think?

I agree with you!
Perhaps a financial separation could be true
Of course Alex is in the middle and that is another fact. I think that the main reason for Caroline and EA marigge was that she was pregnant. If she wasn´t she´ll go out with him, as she did with Vicent.. Well she loves Alex and for her Caro´ll stand EA´s scandals as long as possible
Old 07-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Majesty

I think they love each other, they have gone through alot and so the marriage will go on. We will have to see what the upcoming pics will show us.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Courtier

I really don't know who was the love of her life, but certainly Caroline is very reluctant to divorce; even when she divorced from Philippe, thought he was treating her quite badly, her family encouraged her in that direction and helped her taking that decision, cause she didn't want to break her wedding vows.

As for Ernst, I think she really loved him very much; when she got pregnant they had alrealdy been in a releationship for more or less four years, so it was already very serious, and they hadn't married yet also because Ernst was waiting for the divorce.
As a matter of fact this with Ernst is Caro's longest relationship ever, ten years now, while she only was with Stefano seven...
I really hope they are able to make it work, because he might be difficult to live with, but he seems a caring husband and father.

I guess we'll see...

Kisses
Old 07-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Royal Highness

Family at Monaco Beach Club

Some photos from Monaco Beach Club..:)

Ernst watching over little Alexandra (with blue surfer board)..Charlotte and Caroline..
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the photos Ianna!
Old 07-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Ianna? From when are they?
Old 07-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Majesty

Here are some more new pics:

Caption:
EXCLUSIVE. Princess Caroline de Monaco, her husband Prince Ernst August of Hanover, Charlotte Casiraghi, Alexandra and Gunter Sachs spend good time at the beach Club in Monte-Carlo, Monaco on July 2, 2005. NO CREDIT
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1415871_b.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	165501   Click image for larger version

Name:	1415873_b.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	165503   Click image for larger version

Name:	1415875_b.jpg
Views:	142