Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 6 : April 2005 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does anybody know if Caroline still wears her wedding and engagement ring from Stefano? Actually does she even wear her rings from Ernst because I've never noticed them on her? Thanks!

I remember reading that she had stopped wearing "Stefano's" wedding ring in the mid '90, but sometimes mags like to invent stories, so I don't know if this one is very accurate...I don't know about "Ernst's" rings...

I'm so glad to see her and Ernst smiling and leading their normal lives; Caroline really deserves some happiness!

Kisses

ETA: apparently the cross she often wears as a necklace was Stefano's; he left it home the day he had the accident, and she keeps it and wears it. Of this I'm pretty sure as Stefano's mother told the story in an old interview...

Last edited:
Grace said:
I remember reading that she had stopped wearing "Stefano's" wedding ring in the mid '90, but sometimes mags like to invent stories, so I don't know if this one is very accurate...I don't know about "Ernst's" rings...

I'm so glad to see her and Ernst smiling and leading their normal lives; Caroline really deserves some happiness!

Kisses

ETA: apparently the cross she often wears as a necklace was Stefano's; he left it home the day he had the accident, and she keeps it and wears it. Of this I'm pretty sure as Stefano's mother told the story in an old interview...

Oh. that of the necklace is so cute:rolleyes: , thanks for teel that Grace!!. As for the ring...i have no idea, but perhaps she still using it.

budge9 said:
Hey does anybody know if Caroline still wears her wedding and engagement ring from Stefano? Actually does she even wear her rings from Ernst because I've never noticed them on her? Thanks!

She should keep it for Charlotte if she doesnt wear it anymore. I've kept all of my jewlery for my daughter from her father. She cherishes it so much. Just an idea.

Nice to see pics of her at the grocery store, this just shows us she's a nomal person like us :) It's good that Ernst is now with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom