Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 01:44 PM
Gentry

other photos......
Attached Images

*E Luce Fu*
Old 04-15-2005, 03:09 PM
Aristocracy

Very profound and harrrowing pix. You can see that the grief over her father and worry over Ernst have taken a toll on Caroline. She looks so weary and sad.

Old 04-16-2005, 04:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes,I also think that.She looks so sadly and worry as you said.She had lost the beloved father and now her husband is in hospital.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 04-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by machievelli
Very profound ... see that the grief over her father
Alas :( ... the way I see it .... its the only time that Caroline can show her true face in public.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:33 PM
Courtier

How feels Ea ? I've heard at the TV that he feels more good but He must stay in hospital for the moment .....
What sad moment For caroline but I hope EA feels better soon for help her and now I think he is more present to her and they will help each other I really hope !
I've saw a report of him and he isn't a bad man because take so much money for many humanitary association now and before his wedding with Princess Caroline. It's the media who give a bad image ....

I find some pics of EA when he was more young and one with exwife Chantal Holuchi ..............
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	89.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	127251   Click image for larger version

Name:	90.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	127252   Click image for larger version

Name:	91.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	127253  
Old 04-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Courtier

I've just learn somewhere that EA will be transfered in german hospital for receive another treatment, but the source is not sure ??
Old 04-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for Caro on the funeral!
She was really sad, tring to keep her tiers inside, just a horrible moment, and alone (i mean without her husband). it sorprise me that Andrea or Pierre weren`t next to her mother, o holding her; sometimes look like she couldn`t stand up by herself.
The funeral was sad.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:22 AM
Courtier

Is it right that Caroline is now Her Serene Highness the Hereditary Princess of Monaco ?

It is said here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolin...ess_of_Hanover
Old 04-19-2005, 04:54 AM
Nobility

I have just read that Ernst August is out from hospital. Hope he'll take care of himself.
Old 04-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Royal Highness

Thumbs up Prince Ernst left hospital

MONACO (Reuters) - Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco, has left hospital after a two-week stay caused by an acute pancreatic infection, an official statement said on Tuesday.

"His Royal Highness the Prince of Hanover was allowed by his doctors to leave the Princess Grace Hospital on April 18, 2005 in the early afternoon," the prince's office said.

..part of article from Reuters..

I agree with you assia..and also so happy for Princess Caroline and little Alexandra as for rest of family..:)
Old 04-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Serene Highness

thank you Ianna!!
These are good news!!!!!!!!!!!
I am glad for Caro and Alex!
Old 04-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
thank you Ianna!!
These are good news!!!!!!!!!!!
I am glad for Caro and Alex!
...and Christian and Ernst jr. ....and Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte...and Albert, Stephanie, Louis, Pauline and Camille .....
Old 04-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Very good news I'm happy to hear he's back home with his loved ones.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Nobility

Thank God he´s OK! Let´s hope that he doesn´t exagerate anymore!
Old 04-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Serene Highness

You are rigth Michelle, i forgot the rest of the family!!!!!!!!

I hope he won´t drink anymore
Old 04-20-2005, 04:37 AM
Courtier

Post info about EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
MONACO (Reuters) - Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco, has left hospital after a two-week stay caused by an acute pancreatic infection, an official statement said on Tuesday.

"His Royal Highness the Prince of Hanover was allowed by his doctors to leave the Princess Grace Hospital on April 18, 2005 in the early afternoon," the prince's office said.

..part of article from Reuters..

I agree with you assia..and also so happy for Princess Caroline and little Alexandra as for rest of family..:)

There is an article in hello about EA go out to the hospital:)
19 APRIL 2005
Prince Ernst-August of Hanover, husband of Princess Caroline, has been released from a Monaco hospital, it has been confirmed.

A statement from the tiny principality's royal palace said that the 51-year-old royal left Princess Grace Hospital at mid-day on Monday, but gave no further details.

Prince Ernst was admitted to hospital suffering from a severe pancreatic illness on April 5 – the day before the death of his father-in-law, Prince Rainier – and had been receiving treatment in intensive care.

Although he had, according to reports, at one point fallen into a coma, late last week an official bulletin revealed the condition of the prince appeared to be improving. The palace has confirmed, however, that Ernst-August, an extroverted and sometimes controversial figure on the royal scene, will require "permanent" medical care.

The prince, who has two sons from a former marriage, wed Monaco's Princess Caroline in 1999. The couple's only child together, Princess Alexandra, was born that sam19 APRIL 2005

Prince Ernst-August of Hanover, husband of Princess Caroline, has been released from a Monaco hospital, it has been confirmed.

A statement from the tiny principality's royal palace said that the 51-year-old royal left Princess Grace Hospital at mid-day on Monday, but gave no further details.

Prince Ernst was admitted to hospital suffering from a severe pancreatic illness on April 5 – the day before the death of his father-in-law, Prince Rainier – and had been receiving treatment in intensive care.

Although he had, according to reports, at one point fallen into a coma, late last week an official bulletin revealed the condition of the prince appeared to be improving. The palace has confirmed, however, that Ernst-August, an extroverted and sometimes controversial figure on the royal scene, will require "permanent" medical care.

The prince, who has two sons from a former marriage, wed Monaco's Princess Caroline in 1999. The couple's only child together, Princess Alexandra, was born that same year.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:46 PM
Majesty

The quality is not great but I like that pix.
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2005, 04:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
The quality is not great but I like that pix.
me too, your pics are great Thanks tbhrc:)
Old 04-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina86lila
me too, your pics are great Thanks tbhrc:)
Me too :) I would have liked to see the third in the pregnancy-thread :)
Old 04-22-2005, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice to hear that Prince Ernst is getting better ^___^ it must have been heaps hard for Caroline with her father just passing away and her husband in a coma...