Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 5 : Oct.2004 - Apr.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA... I doubt it!

Ha ha... I just saw the Viennareport pictures from the Chanel party and there is one where Ernst is kissing another man with Caroline standing beside him and the next picture was Ernst trying to get Caroline to laugh but she wasn't paying him any attention... ha ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
kittencrews said:
Ha ha... I just saw the Viennareport pictures from the Chanel party and there is one where Ernst is kissing another man with Caroline standing beside him and the next picture was Ernst trying to get Caroline to laugh but she wasn't paying him any attention... ha ha ha
hahaha...that's silly ^__^ where can i see it??

oops... yeah, sorry.... click "bildsuche" on the next page on the left hand side will be a search bar and you can type "prinzessin caroline 2004" for the most recent pictures...

I just can't get over the way she got her man. To betray your own friend like that. So sad.

Reina said:
I just can't get over the way she got her man. To betray your own friend like that.
with all due respect .... that is apparently a common phenomena that cuts both ways.

True. But it is sad that it is common.

I'm going to kind of take up for Caroline right now, because you can't say she betrayed her friend like that... Caroline was going through a rough time the only relationship she had since the loss of Stefano had just gone down the drain and Ernst was there to console her... He is more to blame than her.

true true...people often like to put the blame on the woman for some reason...hahaha...whn exactly did she get together with Ernest...wasn't it like in 1996???...because that would be one long mourning time....

it's was in 1995... she and actor Vincent Lindon had a big fight at a party and split up and supposedly Ernst was there to comfort her... Vincent was her only "real" relationship since Stefano and he was supposed going to ask her to marry him and everything...

kittencrews said:
it's was in 1995... she and actor Vincent Lindon had a big fight at a party and split up and supposedly Ernst was there to comfort her... Vincent was her only "real" relationship since Stefano and he was supposed going to ask her to marry him and everything...
how "long" did she go out with Vincent ?
- and now that you've whetted my (and every-one else's) appetite ..... what was the fight about, how is it you know about a pending proposal, what else was involved with the proposal falling through, how did she meet up with him, they must have earlier rows as well .... ? ?

I can't remember exactly what it was about, but they were at a party and they weren't seated at the same table and that upset Vincent... but something else happened... I'll have to refer back to my books... I know about the proposal because it is in several Monaco Royalty books... I'm thinking Rainier had a list or something that Vincent didn't agree with about the proposal (once again don't hold me to my word)

Hmm... this isn't a very helpful post, sorry..

ha ha ha ha For all you British Royal/ Harry fans there will be no more Ernst jokes about tempers and hitting camera men... Harry is now in that same category!!!!!! he he he he he

kittencrews said:
I'm thinking Rainier had a list or something that Vincent didn't agree with about the proposal
... that had to do with the prenuptial agreement ?
imo, Vincent's standing has been raised a few notches in my eyes - not everybody stands up to the demands of "Heads of so called established Houses". What's Vincent up to doin' these days ?

BERLIN, GERMANY: Princess Caroline of Monaco and her husband German Prince Ernst August of Hanover arrive to a state banquet with German President Horst Koehler and Britain's Queen Elizabeth II at the Zeughaus Palace, 02 November 2004 in Berlin. The queen is on a three-day state visit to Germany. AFP PHOTO DDP/MICHAEL KAPPELER GERMANY OUT

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 400
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 323
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 484
As usual, Princess Caroline looks beautiful. She certainly looks good for having just returned from the long flight from the Phillippines!

Princess Caroline always looks very graceful. This is something that she definitely inherited from her mother. Princess Grace always exuded class and grace.

This is the 3rd times princess caroline wears this dress! If I was rich as much as she is I would buy a new dress. And come on three times and the dress is noy that great . It looks like a bag with a string. i think Caroline could have chosen something better to wear. Or she does not care ? This is even worse. Come on the Queen and the German President are going to be there!!
She did not have time? Ye, only that such kind of parties and visits are planned way ahead at least 4 months.

Why Caroline and Ernst attend the State Banquet?The State Banquet is the party of German President for Queen Elizabeth II ,why did they attend?

Some more pics...

Attachments

• is_10454901.jpg
    is_10454901.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 662
  • is_10454902.jpg
    is_10454902.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 585
elektraking said:
This is the 3rd times princess caroline wears this dress! If I was rich as much as she is I would buy a new dress. And come on three times and the dress is noy that great . It looks like a bag with a string. i think Caroline could have chosen something better to wear. Or she does not care ? This is even worse. Come on the Queen and the German President are going to be there!!
She did not have time? Ye, only that such kind of parties and visits are planned way ahead at least 4 months.
I think her dress looks fine, personally I think she looks radiant. After all, she did great charity work in Phillipines.
Well, she is rich, to be sure, but she is not flaunting it in front of everybody. Thank the lord, four months ago, she was more concerned about her visit to Phillipines to visit homeless people rather than deciding her wardrobe for a gala (where one wears all the jewelry one has without keeling over). I think its a very smart move on her part to show that she is not a "style" princess rather a woman of substance.

Last edited:
Those last pictures of the Princess Grace awards are from 2002 I think....
I wonder why they attened the State Banquet... maybe Lilabet wanted to see her loving cousin... he he..

kittencrews said:
Those last pictures of the Princess Grace awards are from 2002 I think....
I wonder why they attened the State Banquet... maybe Lilabet wanted to see her loving cousin... he he..
Great Catch, Kittencrews, I went back and checked the date and lo and behold it was 2002. I don't understand the photoagency people, they should put the latest pics first.
Sorry about date mixup...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom