Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 5 : Oct.2004 - Apr.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??????. More problems for the family.
Thanks for the info Danielane

Oh my I'm sorry to hear that! I remember it was reported in the summer of 2000 when the World Expo was held in Hannover that he had been rushed to the hospital apparently for some heart problems...

I think and hope it's nothing serious...

My heart is with all the family in these hard moments.

The information of Prince Ernst-August beeing hospitalized still waits for official confirmation. I will try to get some information directly from Monaco.

Ernst-August suffers from problems with spleen and pancreas. He is hospitalized at the Hospital Princesse Grace in Monaco since last Monday ( this is also the reason why he didn't participate at tuesdays mass for the pope).

michelle, it is serious ! I've just seen on th tv that Ernst was hospitalized !:confused:

L'etat de santé du prince est il grave ? J'espère que non car la princesse caroline et sa famille doivent déjà être trés affectés par kla mort du prince rainier
( je parle français car je crois que vous êtes française !:confused: mais vous pouvez me répondre en anglais pour que les autres puissent comprendre !:) )

Thanks for the informations,michelle !:)

Nina,

I'm only half french....:)

Well, Prince Ernst- August situation is seemingly not serious.
You have to see that the prince is a young and heatly strong man so I believe there is no reason for deeper sorrow.
I'll inform you about changes if necessary.

Thanks for the info Michelle!!!!!!
Ernest is "healtly"? I don´t belive that.
Anyway I hope he recover soon, and his family is OK

OMG.. this is horrible no wonder Caroline looks so down, she doesn't have support from husband in her time of need... Let's pray that Ernst will recover, I'll be in Hannover wednesday through saturday... *sigh* poor Caroline!

ERNST AUGUST OF HANNOVER IS IN PROFOUND COMMA!!! :eek:

poor caroline... this must be so hard for her.

I have just that horrible news at TV news ! How dramatic, It has been announced that he's in intensive unit! I don't think Caroline and the children will bear another loss !

It's so HORRIBLE I pray for poor princess caroline and theirs children !
All my prayers are for them and I hope that Caroline wasn't touch by another tragedy !!:(

It seems so seriou.I hope he would recover it.If some more bad things happen,i think Caroline can not get over,it would so many great loss for her.

Polfoto 08-04-2005 View of the Hospital Princess Grace in Monaco, Friday, April 8, 2005, where Prince Ernst August of Hanover, husband of Princess Caroline, is hospitalised, in a coma since Tuesday night, a medical source in Monaco said on Friday. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)

I can't beleive! More sad news..:(
My heart goes to Caroline and Alexandra in these moments..Specially to little one, she's very close to parents and her daddy..Hope Prince Ernst recovers soon...

Attachments

• hosp.jpg
    hosp.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 205
  • hosp 1.jpg
    hosp 1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 153
I just heard from the Italian satellite all news programmme that Prince EA is suffering with pancreas cancer. My heart and thoughts go to Princess Caroline and to little Alexandra as well as to EA's two sons. Let's hope for the best.

Ciao belli

He must be 50

My God, this just keeps getting worse. This poor family, especially Caroline. She has suffered so many losses throughout her life. I hope Ernst recovers quickly.

You don't usually recover from pancreatic cancer. Once it's diagnosed, it's usually too late to do anything.

carlota said:
ERNST AUGUST OF HANNOVER IS IN PROFOUND COMMA!!! :eek:

poor caroline... this must be so hard for her.

Yes, this is what I have heard as well. I saw on CNN and FOX News in the states that Prince Ernst is in a coma and that there are problems with this pancreas.

This is a very serious illness. There isn't much that can be done for the pancreas. It either gets better with time or eventually you develop cancer and other problems some even with your other organs and death is very painful in most cases.

I certainly hope that this is something that can pass.

Ernst is 51. I'm just simply shocked! My heart goes to Caroline once again, poor of her this is too much for her! Not another time please! It's not fair...

I believe the family is standing close together like all the time. I believe their love for one another will always help them over all difficulties.

I have just read that this illness (pancréatite aigüe) is due to heavy consommation of alcohol ! It's just a pity that Ernst wasn't vigilant enough by stopping drinking too much ! I really hope he will fully recover for Caroline and the children's sake ! Let's have a thought also to his two sons: Ernstie and Christian and their mother Chantal Hoculi who has spent part of her life with him !

Michelle, I don't know if you have news and if you can share it, but if you do could you tell us something more?

I'm so glad the family is sticking together; my biggest fear after Rainier death was a possible "disintegration" of the family that he kept together with his presence and love...

Thank you anyway
kisses

It's true that Rainier always had his hand over all members of the family ....but it is also important to know that Albert, Caroline and Stephanie were raised in the love and respect for one another. They've always been helping eachother when it was needed. Stephanie move back to Monaco to support Caroline after Stefano died. She spoend each day with Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre, went to fetch them at school every evening and gave comfort to her sister.
Albert and Caroline never had a harsh word such as ' I told you so...' after Stephanie's marriage with Daniel ended in this horrible way. They supported and comforted her and always tried to find things that could change her mood, take away her tears. All three of them have a very, very tender relation even if they do not always share the same opinion. They are a very close family.

Quote:

Stephanie : " We were raised to respect each other and to be honest with each other, and above all to communicate with each other. We were raised to understand that we are a family. If any of us had a problem we'd bring it out, we'd talk about it with each other instead of keeping it inside.We do it to this day. We've always done that."

How very sad for the family.
The family must be a complete mess.
I hope Caroline is not destined to be a single parent it must have been difficult the first time.
Hopefully Ernst can recover.

I'm very glad to hear that, Michelle; they are such nice people and have suffered so much that I think they deserve some serenity!

I hope they won't need to comfort each other anymore in the future, but bad news never seem to stop...I really hope Ernst's situation is not so serious...
kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom