Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 5 : Oct.2004 - Apr.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if Caroline attended Camille's baptism in March/April1999? I've seen photographs of Rainier attending and I just wondered if Caroline did as well?

Also did Stephanie attend the celebrations for Charlotte's 18th last August? I seem to remember somebody saying that they had photographs of her attending with her children?!

Thanks a million!

monaco70s said:
It's nice to see Fernanda after such a long time :)

Yes it is!!!!!! And it's wonderful that Casiraghi relatives are very
close to Caroline and her family in this painful moment....
And yes, actually Pierre is taller than Andrea now!!!!!! :eek: !!!!!!!

Thans for the pix!

More photos from Polfoto

Polfoto 01-04-2005 In this photo released by the Monaco palace, Princess Caroline of Monaco prays during a mass for pope John Paul II and Prince Rainier III in Monte Carlo April 1, 2005. The state of health of Prince Rainier of Monaco remained "precarious" on Friday and his hopes of recovery were "extremely weak," his doctors said. (AP Photo / Monaco Palace, Pool)

Attachments

• caroline2.jpg
    caroline2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 264
  • caroline.jpg
    caroline.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 308
No barbers in Monaco?

Genevieve said:
Pierre and Andrea resemble each other a lot now. QUOTE]

Surely it's about time they both got decent haircuts?

warren, I love their haircuts, time enough to cut it short.....

Warren said:
Genevieve said:
Pierre and Andrea resemble each other a lot now. QUOTE]

Surely it's about time they both got decent haircuts?

I like Andrea and Pierre haircuts, they are OK. I think that Andrea and Pierre remembers a lot Stefano,they are just a clon
Thanks for the pics Ianna!. Caroline looks sad.

And Verydrea are you a new member? If you are, welcome!

Last edited:
bal de la rose

... a beautiful party :)

princess caroline is so beautiful .

Attachments

• bal.jpg
    bal.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 234
  • rose bal.jpg
    rose bal.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 244
  • princess.jpg
    princess.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 226
  • ernst.jpg
    ernst.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 235
Genevieve said:
Pierre and Andreas resemble each other a lot now. Not so much a few years ago but in their faces a resemblance I think. Is Pierre really taller than his older brother now?
YEs Pierre is now taller than his brother, he must have had a growth spurt because it was only recently they were the same height! ^__^ I agree, Pierre and Andrea do resemble each other alot now especially with almost the same hairstyle! And their dressing style is pretty similar as well :p

Piewi said:
I think that she is Fernanda. Here is a pic of 2000 of her

Caroline looks really sad. :(
Thanks for the pics Grand Duchess:rolleyes:

Piewi,
Could you, please update us on the event the 3rd pic you sent, with Mrs Casiraghi (Stefano's mother) and Caroline ? When was this taken, special occasion ?
Thanks

Back to the hair

I don't mean to labour the point as some of you think these haircuts are quite smart, but could someone loan Pierre a hairbrush? Or at least a comb!

Attachments

• Monaco Haircuts (2).jpg
    Monaco Haircuts (2).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 204
Assia: that pic was taken in 2000;) , on a memoral servise for Stefano Casiraghi, 10 years after his death:( . I think that the blond girl behaind Mss Casiraghi, maybe is Laura Casiraghi, Stefano´s sister:confused: .. And I also think that she´s married with Massimo Bianchi, who is Char´s godfather. And maybe Fernanda is his dauther:confused:

As for Andrea and Pierre, I´ve just seen on the Tv imagens of that day, and Pierre is not taller than Andrea , Pierre was on a step in the others pics:p

Last edited:
Memorial mass for Pope John Paul II

From Corbis..
Monaco family attends a memorial mass for Pope John Paul II at Monaco cathedral
Monaco's Prince Albert (2nd R), Princess Caroline of Hanover (C), her daughter Charlotte (L) and son Andrea (R) attend a memorial mass for Pope John Paul II at Monaco cathedral April 5, 2005. Prince Rainier of Monaco remains in a hospital intensive care unit suffering heart, kidney and breathing problems and his hopes of recovery were 'extremely weak,' his doctors said. REUTERS/Eric Gaillard

and Polfoto

Attachments

• 0 mass in cathedral.jpg
    0 mass in cathedral.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 00 caroline1.jpg
    00 caroline1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 00 caroline2.jpg
    00 caroline2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 00 charlotte3.jpg
    00 charlotte3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 220
more pics

from getty images

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 272
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 179
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 228
She looks so sad.We can know that in this time while her beloved is between the life and death too.

On the pic of Charlotte & Caroline posted by Enelle, Charlotte looks identical to Caro in the 70s!

Where's Ernst in all of this? I don't seem to see him anywhere.

Ernst August is Protestant, I think that why he doesn't participate to the mass of the pope !

Does this mean he will not participate in any catholic mass for example Ranier's funeral?
What do the raise Alexandra as?

Thanks for the poignant pictures. It's nice to see Charlotte at Caroline's side during the mass for the Pope. I hope they will all keep supporting each other during their mourning for Rainier.

I just worry so much for Stephanie. Rainier was the man in her life, she always said he was the only man she could count on. I guess I hope that his death will bring her and Caroline together again. I know when Stephano died Stephanie was of great help to Caroline, hopefully they can help each other thru this.

Ernst has participated in the other catholic ceremonies in Monaco... perhaps he is with Alexandra...

I found a couple of pictures I thought I would share...

Attachments

• 334917.jpg
    334917.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 334953.jpg
    334953.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 229
I forgot these... Caroline looks like she's been crying... and I love the second one because Charlotte is looking at her mother...

Attachments

• 334926.jpg
    334926.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 334951.jpg
    334951.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 370
very sad new pics :(

Princess Caroline and I think Princess Stephanie(?) getting into the Grimaldi Palace 06.04.2005

Attachments

• Monaco.jpg
    Monaco.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 268
  • Monaco (1).jpg
    Monaco (1).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 256
  • Monaco (2).jpg
    Monaco (2).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 332
  • Monaco (4).jpg
    Monaco (4).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Monaco (3).jpg
    Monaco (3).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 307
Ernst-August just hospitalized at the same hospital where Rainier is died. No precisions for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom