Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 5 : Oct.2004 - Apr.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kittencrews said:
Personally, I love the shoes...

and ha ha ha they had a picture of ERNST up at the Dance Forum?? muhahahaha
hahahaha...who is it with him???

hmmm don't know hillary!!!

OMGosh I just saw the new pictures of Caroline at the Princess Grace Foundation she looks absolutley AMAZING!!!!!

kittencrews said:

OMGosh I just saw the new pictures of Caroline at the Princess Grace Foundation she looks absolutley AMAZING!!!!!
where can i see these pictures? please... ^__^ hahaha

Guess Who said:
Shoes are really nice, but did not go very well with what she was wearing.
well ... maybe her budget for shoes had to be spent, and that for clothes is all next year's worry ?

WHAAAA!!!! I couldn't find the picture I was looking for when I said she looked absolutley amazing... but here are a few....

Attachments

• carolinefoundation1.jpg
    carolinefoundation1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 278
  • carolinefoundation2.jpg
    carolinefoundation2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 314
  • carolinefoundation.jpg
    carolinefoundation.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 261
yes, she wore that fur wrap to karl lagerfeld's exhibition as well

thanks for the pictures kittencrews...this question is abit out of the blue but do u guys/gals think by any chance if Princess Caroline has had plastic surgery of botow injected into her facE?

I dont know her face looks the same to me, i just think that she had her upper lip done, they look a bit bigger in the last pictures.

woo-hoo found NEW pictures!!!!!

A luncheon for the Nijinski Awards... December 19, 2004

I love how she and Karl are looking at each other's jewelry!

Attachments

• karlcaroline7.jpg
    karlcaroline7.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 303
  • karlcaroline8.jpg
    karlcaroline8.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 280
  • karlcaroline6.jpg
    karlcaroline6.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 225
  • karlcaroline5.jpg
    karlcaroline5.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 230
  • karlcaroline4.jpg
    karlcaroline4.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 254
  • karlcaroline3.jpg
    karlcaroline3.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 325
  • karlcaroline2.jpg
    karlcaroline2.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 270
  • karlcaroline1.jpg
    karlcaroline1.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 305
and... the Nijinski Awards... December 18, 2004
I'm only posting a few... my fingers are tired... lol
Caroline has been a very busy Princess this week!!!

The woman with her is Charlotte Rampling and of course Karl Lagerfeld...

(not crazy about the top she had on :0)

Attachments

• nijinskiawards1.jpg
    nijinskiawards1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 228
  • nijinskiawards2.jpg
    nijinskiawards2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 200
  • nijinskiawards3.jpg
    nijinskiawards3.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 272
  • nijinskiawards4.jpg
    nijinskiawards4.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 224
  • nijinskiawards5.jpg
    nijinskiawards5.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 227
  • nijinskiawards6.jpg
    nijinskiawards6.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 198
  • nijinskiawards7.jpg
    nijinskiawards7.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 204
Thanx a lot kittencrews!

kittencrews said:

I rather like the top! It reminds me of a photo of Princess Grace and Princess Caroline that was taken in 1982. They were on a cruise and were dressed/acting as pirates. Hmmm. Don't know where I saw that photo.

Thanks for all of the pics Kittencrews!

kittencrews said:

For people from Europe-this ceremony will be show on Tv5 (France) and Mezzo on tuesday!!!

kittencrews said:

kittencrews, which princess grace foundation event and where did you see the pictures? at the 10/27/04 awards ceremony, prince albert was the only family member in attendance, so there must have been a subsequent foundation bash.
thanks in advance for the info...

I was talking about the pictures I just recently posted were from a Princess Grace thingy (that's just what the caption said). I posted the pictures on post #74

Last edited:
Thankx for the pictures,she is a busy princess these few days..Shes been really elegant too.

aww... how cute is she???

Attachments

• 51866311.jpg
    51866311.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 297
@ kittencrews.. very, very cute:)

@ Enelle..thanx for that information.

the other night I was visiting one of my friends and I was reading her "Star" magazine one article was dedicated to the "best" and "worst" bikini bodies... and Princess Caroline was the ONLY royal in there and they had her labeled "Worst Royal Body" I got a little aggrevated because they were comparing her to Cameron Diaz and Lindsay Lohan and people like that...

kittencrews said:
the other night I was visiting one of my friends and I was reading her "Star" magazine one article was dedicated to the "best" and "worst" bikini bodies... and Princess Caroline was the ONLY royal in there and they had her labeled "Worst Royal Body" I got a little aggrevated because they were comparing her to Cameron Diaz and Lindsay Lohan and people like that...
What do the people of Star magazine know?

I personally think Princess Caroline looks pretty darn good for a woman in her late forties who has given birth to 4 children -- only only four or five years ago. I saw pictures of her in a bikini earlier this summer and thought she looked good.

Lindsay Lohan is a nubile 19/20 year old girl -- a hard comparison to a woman who could be her mother.

I wonder if Prince Ernst August's house on the beach in Kenya was affected by the devastating tsunami of the other day ?

Actually, I learned that one definition of tsunami is "wave train" ... which to me as an engineer is slightly more horrifying than one wave.

I gather that the wave had a speed of 800 km per hour - that's fast ... almost the speed of modern jet planes ??!!

hrhcp said:
I wonder if Prince Ernst August's house on the beach in Kenya was affected by the devastating tsunami of the other day ?

Actually, I learned that one definition of tsunami is "wave train" ... which to me as an engineer is slightly more horrifying than one wave.

I gather that the wave had a speed of 800 km per hour - that's fast ... almost the speed of modern jet planes ??!!
I think that in Kenya weren't any material demages nor any life was lost. The most devasted are coastal areas of Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka.
Photos and video tapes of that areas are so shocking..

Ianna said:
I think that in Kenya weren't any material demages nor any life was lost. The most devasted are coastal areas of Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Thailand.
Photos and video tapes of that areas are so shocking..
Somalia also got "whacked".

Any idea/news of where the lovely family is spending their winter holidays?

well.... i am happy to say that Ernst's little cousin has now taken over the family duty of causing uproars!!! After Ernst's Nazi salute in Germany Harry has now dressed the part... muahahahaha I don't believe any of those British Royal fans who comment on Ernst can say anything anymore... muahahahaha

kittencrews said:
Ernst's little cousin has now taken over the family duty of causing uproars!!! After Ernst's Nazi salute in Germany Harry has now dressed the part
Caroline (and for that matter EA) must be breathing a huge sigh of relief.

BTW ..... hoping there wasn't any egging on between cousins? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom