Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 4 : March 2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer pics from Croatia

Here are some photos of HRH Princess Caroline & family visit to island Vis.
They had a private tour in "countryside" of island in order to have a native croatian lunch in small restaurant. They were amazed by the beauty of island and the people there were amezed by them because there wasn't any formality in conversation with them, like they are as any other tourists.

Attachments

• caroline.jpg
    caroline.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 417
  • caroline3.jpg
    caroline3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 357
You're welcome! I was also suprised with those photos, because they were taken in real private surrounding..The photographer asked for permission of taking photos (law is the law..German court..etc..) and everything was going on without problems. As I said, Princess & family represented themselves as very friendly and nice people.

Does anybody have pics of Caroline at this years red cross gala in Monaco? I cannot find any. Thanks!

There are new pictures on Brainpix of Caroline posing and it looks like she's wearing blue jeans!!

grecka said:
Seeing these pictures, I really have an idea of what Caroline will look like in her old age. I think she'll be just as beautiful as she ages as when she was young.
I totaly agree!! I thought she looked great yesterday.

Exactly. I really can't see why people think she looks old. I think her appearance now is very appropriate, graceful, and elegant, if not very European.

I think she looked lovely as well.. but if it was the celebration for 40 years.. isn't she a bit dressed down for the occasion??? I mean it's rare for Caroline to wear blue jeans to such an event.

True, very true. But any stylist will tell you that if the jeans are a dark shade and you accessorize properly, you can reach for that Audrey Hepburn practical elegance thing.

I'm not saying it was a bad thing, her wearing blue jeans, it's just not Caroline's normal attire for that kind of occasion... I like that she wore blue jeans... she need a little diversity in her wardrobe. At least she's getting away from her black and white! =P

In a different setting Caroline's chic jeans would have been very refreshing but they were a wee bit casual for the event. :confused:

www.corbis.com

Attachments

• Caroline_Jeans.jpg
    Caroline_Jeans.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 304
There are a couple of new pictures of Caroline I'll try to post later. She is wearing a red outfit in one and a black mourning outfit in the other.

I have to sadmit it's extraordinarily refreshing to see her in red. I was beginning to think all she wore was black, white, and beige.

Chanel party 08.10.2004

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 393
Nice pics ^____^ hm...don't really like the blazer Caroline is wearing...very masculine and reminds me of the 80s with all the lycra and those massive blazers they use to wear *shivers* hahaha

EA looks visually reformed.

Wonder what occasion / instance brought that about?

Here are a couple of pictures from October 6th with Ralph Sachs and his wife.

Attachments

• ralphsachscarolineernst.JPG
    ralphsachscarolineernst.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 323
  • carolineernst.JPG
    carolineernst.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom