Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 4 : March 2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Princepessa+Jun 5th, 2004 - 7:01 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Princepessa @ Jun 5th, 2004 - 7:01 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by tiaraprin@Jun 4th, 2004 - 10:18 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Princepessa
@May 26th, 2004 - 8:25 pm
:heart: Ernst looks hot in those jeans.
I am boiling over with incredible lust for him.

I don't understand. How does Ernst August "inspire lust" in a woman?? Please explain it to me, because frankly, I don't understand!!
I don't have a crush on Ernst August. :sick: I was just being sarcastic. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Sorry Principessa, You had me worried there for a minute!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Elizajane+May 29th, 2004 - 9:11 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elizajane @ May 29th, 2004 - 9:11 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Yennie@May 24th, 2004 - 6:01 am
Pic of Ernst and Caroline at the party
She is absolutely gorgeous in this pic ~ with the lacy puffy white blouse and slim black pencil skirt! Her beauty is timeless. I wish her mother could see how well Caroline has turned out.

Elizajane [/b][/quote]
Yeah, she looked awesome that night.

Bubbette  Posted: Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:45 pm

And EA looks as if he can barely stand up! As usual.
It looks to me ;) as if you might have had one too many too ..... there is nothing wrong with EA that I can see. Mind you, story has it that he let his team down later that evening, but that is another thing.

kittencrews  Posted: May 29th, 2004 - 8:42 am

All I know is I'd marry EA!!!
Awww ....... how sweet of you to declare, you want to rest your weary head on 'my shoulder'. ;) :)

Originally posted by Bubbette@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:45 pm
And EA looks as if he can barely stand up! As usual.
I wouldn't doubt it--too funny!!! :p :lol: What has Caroline gotten herself into?? :shock:

:p There are new pix of Caroline on Polfoto, but I can't access to it. Can someone post them, please? Thnk you !

STRASBOURG, France (Reuters) - The European Court of Human Rights condemned Germany on Thursday for failing to stop press photos of Princess Caroline of Monaco which it said violated her right to respect for private life.

Germany's Constitutional Court ruled in December 1999 that the princess was a contemporary public figure who had to tolerate photos of herself in public places, rejecting her bid for an injunction stopping further photographs being published.

But the Strasbourg court said this constituted a violation of the European Convention on Human Rights, which grants the right to respect for private life.

"The Court considered that the general public did not have a legitimate interest in knowing Caroline von Hannover's whereabouts or how she behaved generally in her private life," the court said.

The 47-year old princess, daughter of Prince Rainier of Monaco and American film icon Grace Kelly, became Caroline von Hannover after her marriage to Prince Ernst-August von Hannover.

"Photos appearing in the tabloid press were often taken in a climate of continual harassment which induced in the person concerned a very strong sense of intrusion into their private life or even of persecution," the court said.

The court put off until a later date a decision on any damages Germany might have to pay the princess. Germany has three months to appeal against the court's judgment.

Caroline's lawyer, Matthias Prinz, welcomed the ruling, which obliges German courts to take the Strasbourg decision into account when assessing similar cases in the future.

"This is very good for my client and for all people in Europe because the court is raising the standard of protection of private life to a level higher than in Germany -- to the level of France," Prinz said.

Since the beginning of the 1990s, Caroline has campaigned to prevent photographs of her private life being published in the tabloid press.

Media interest has also focused on Caroline's husband, who has been convicted of attacking a photographer, and on the turbulent love life of her sister Stephanie who most recently made headlines with her marriage to a Portuguese circus acrobat.

:p Hi everybody !
I saw some pics of Caroline and her family in vacation in Corsica but I can't access them. They are on Brainpix. Can someone post them, please?
Thank you !

I would like the request above to be granted to ^__^ it would be much appreciated...by the way was their trip to corsica recent?

OK, and how do you access to East News to see the pics ? Do you know the link ?
These pics were taken on June 2004.

From Hello!

Princess Caroline Sails Into Corsica

Monegasque royal Princess Caroline of Monaco has been spotted making the best of the summer sun, cruising the waters of the Mediterranean on board her luxury yacht.

Joined by her husband, Prince Ernst of Hanover and their daughter Alexandra, 47-year-old Caroline was seen soaking up the rays on the deck of Pacha III, named after her three older children, Pierre, Andrea and Charlotte.

She also took a break on the sands of a local beach, donning a bikini to take a dip with little Alexandra. The youngster joined her parents, hand in hand, as the family found time to wander the streets of Corsica. Dubbed the ile de beaute by the locals, the sun-drenched French island draws the crème de la crème of chic jet-setters who flock to resorts such as St Florent, Ile Rousse and Calvi.

The 47-year-old royal, who arrived on her yacht Pacha III, donned a bikini as she soaked up the sun on the French isle

Princess Caroline, who was also joined by husband Prince Ernst on the voyage, cools off with younger daughter Alexandra

She has one amazing body! Do you think it came from Grace's side, as she came from a very athletic family?

Can someone please tell me how to register for Eastnews.com. The site looks like it is Polish. Most foreign sites I can figure out, however I am having trouble with this one.

Many Thanks!!

:rolleyes: Did you know that when she was a teenager, princess Caroline was an equestrian competitor? She stopped competiting after an accident when she was on vacation in Roc-Agel : her horse collapsed and she fall down.

after horse riding, she started competing for the attention of boys. ;)

Originally posted by glossypinky@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 2:05 pm
Now her daughter,Charlotte Casiraghi,is an excellent equestriane.
and who also competes for the attention of boys and men. Like mother like daughter. :p

Originally posted by glossypinky@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 1:05 pm
Now her daughter,Charlotte Casiraghi,is an excellent equestriane.
Not really...she doesn't rank well most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom