The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

Just looks at him go... was the picture I posted of him skiing... I think the reason there aren't really pictures of him skiing are 1) he's always at the bar 2) he had that accident last year or the year before (can't remember when) and broke his leg skiing and 3) because why would the paparazzi take pictures of Ernst skiing when Caroline and Charlotte are??? The public would much rather have pictures of Caroline and Charlotte... but that's just what I think

Old 02-23-2004, 02:13 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks Dennism.

Quote:
kittencrews  Posted: Feb 21st, 2004 - 4:19 pm
Just looks at him go... was the picture I posted of him skiing... I think the reason there aren't really pictures of him skiing are 1) he's always at the bar 2) he had that accident last year or the year before (can't remember when) and broke his leg skiing and 3) because why would the paparazzi take pictures of Ernst skiing when Caroline and Charlotte are??? The public would much rather have pictures of Caroline and Charlotte... but that's just what I think
HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just so unfair to EA ...... Caroline does her fair share of sipping too .... plus LOOK at all those pictures of her and fags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will take the approach that EA is 'bummed out' on skiing this year, just like a friend of mine is.

Old 02-23-2004, 09:55 AM
Courtier

what do you mean fags?

Old 02-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Fags is an English slang term for cigarettes. It's older term than the derogatory term for male homosexuals. Fag as in "male homosexual" derived from another meaning which referred to a public school boy who would act as a servant to an older school boy. And that meaning is in connection with the verb "To fag" which means to toil, to work hard, to exhaust and so on.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by kittencrews@Feb 21st, 2004 - 4:19 pm
Few pix of Ernst skiing: maybe the photographers don't want to get too close to him while he's holding the ski poles....he could take a few swats at them.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Jean+Feb 23rd, 2004 - 12:32 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Jean @ Feb 23rd, 2004 - 12:32 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kittencrews@Feb 21st, 2004 - 4:19 pm
Just looks at him go... was the picture I posted of him skiing... I think the reason there aren&#39;t really pictures of him skiing are 1) he&#39;s always at the bar 2) he had that accident last year or the year before (can&#39;t remember when) and broke his leg skiing and 3) because why would the paparazzi take pictures of Ernst skiing when Caroline and Charlotte are???&nbsp; The public would much rather have pictures of Caroline and Charlotte... but that&#39;s just what I think
Few pix of Ernst skiing: maybe the photographers don&#39;t want to get too close to him while he&#39;s holding the ski poles....he could take a few swats at them. [/b][/quote]
True, true.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Serene Highness

Awww come on now&#33;&#33;&#33; :woot:
Old 04-28-2004, 12:36 PM
Gentry

Did Caroline break up the marriage between Ernst and his wife? Or were they having problems before that?

How do the kids feel about their stepparents?
Old 04-28-2004, 03:11 PM
Serene Highness

I believe Caroline was the main problem... because Chantal filed for divorce after the pictures and proof of Ernst and Caroline&#39;s affair.

It pictures it seems the step-children and the parents get along well.
Old 04-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Serene Highness

New pictures of Caroline with Andrea at l&#39;Amade assembly.. sorry I can&#39;t post them... can someone else?&#33;?&#33; Thanks&#33;&#33;

Right, they&#39;re on Brainpix
Old 04-30-2004, 05:32 PM
Serene Highness

I think there&#39;s another meeting today but I&#39;m not sure... we&#39;ll see...
Old 04-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Majesty

It is time to close the third thread. To see the 4th thread, go here:

http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/forums/i...=ST&f=47&t=5697