Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 3 : Nov.2003 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Jean... I have the article, it was pretty good.. It talked about how Caroline never liked her sister much because she thought their mother let her get away with too much. Also that Stephanie was very jealous of Caroline and it said something about Caroline and Phillipe would be all over each other and Stephanie did not hide her jealousy!! It also said that one year Caroline said she would not attend one of the Balls (I forget which one) if Stepanie was there, this was after Stephanie's first marriage that Caroline HATED! But Caroline did attend the ball but she sat at the table with Karl Lagerfeld smoking cigarettes all night and didn't open the first dance for the first time since anyone could remember!! It was a really good article.

Just a few more hours and the biography comes on YEA!!!!

Thanks Kittencrews, I hope the show is up-to-date and includes your favorite royal bad boy. :p

Lady Jean I hope it is too!!!! :blush:

Yes, in the US at A&E tonight!!!!!! YEA

Lady Jean... my favorite royal bad boy was on for a little bit... *sigh* :blush:

They both really need to stop the smoking--very unattractive and it ages your skin!

Caroline has been smoking since she was a teenager.

But I agree. Smoking is very hazzardous to your health and looks. I wish Caroline would stop smoking. I fear for her health. Lung cancer or any kind of cancer is a bad way to die.

But thanks for the links to the pix!

Originally posted by Alisa@Feb 20th, 2004 - 5:07 am
They both aren't looking so well. :shock:
It's most likely from the chain smoking. They are getting along in years and really can't keep that kind of pace of smoking (and drinking). Even if they don't quit completely, I think that it would benefit them both to decrease the intake of the cigarettes, especially. :unsure:

Originally posted by H.M. Margrethe@Feb 21st, 2004 - 8:39 pm

I tink that the reason ther are no pictures of Ernest are skiing is that he has to much alkohol in his body and that it woud be to embarrassing for princesse Caroline to see.
It might be embarassing, but if his drinking is that severe at times, than I am happy that he doesn't ski very often. He could have a very bad accident. I am perfectly content to see pictures of him alive and well and not skiing. :)

Just looks at him go... was the picture I posted of him skiing... I think the reason there aren't really pictures of him skiing are 1) he's always at the bar 2) he had that accident last year or the year before (can't remember when) and broke his leg skiing and 3) because why would the paparazzi take pictures of Ernst skiing when Caroline and Charlotte are??? The public would much rather have pictures of Caroline and Charlotte... but that's just what I think

Thanks Dennism.

kittencrews  Posted: Feb 21st, 2004 - 4:19 pm
Just looks at him go... was the picture I posted of him skiing... I think the reason there aren't really pictures of him skiing are 1) he's always at the bar 2) he had that accident last year or the year before (can't remember when) and broke his leg skiing and 3) because why would the paparazzi take pictures of Ernst skiing when Caroline and Charlotte are??? The public would much rather have pictures of Caroline and Charlotte... but that's just what I think
HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just so unfair to EA ...... Caroline does her fair share of sipping too .... plus LOOK at all those pictures of her and fags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will take the approach that EA is 'bummed out' on skiing this year, just like a friend of mine is.

Fags is an English slang term for cigarettes. It's older term than the derogatory term for male homosexuals. Fag as in "male homosexual" derived from another meaning which referred to a public school boy who would act as a servant to an older school boy. And that meaning is in connection with the verb "To fag" which means to toil, to work hard, to exhaust and so on.

Originally posted by kittencrews@Feb 21st, 2004 - 4:19 pm
Few pix of Ernst skiing: maybe the photographers don't want to get too close to him while he's holding the ski poles....he could take a few swats at them.

Originally posted by Lady Jean+Feb 23rd, 2004 - 12:32 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Jean @ Feb 23rd, 2004 - 12:32 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kittencrews@Feb 21st, 2004 - 4:19 pm
Just looks at him go... was the picture I posted of him skiing... I think the reason there aren't really pictures of him skiing are 1) he's always at the bar 2) he had that accident last year or the year before (can't remember when) and broke his leg skiing and 3) because why would the paparazzi take pictures of Ernst skiing when Caroline and Charlotte are???  The public would much rather have pictures of Caroline and Charlotte... but that's just what I think
Few pix of Ernst skiing: maybe the photographers don't want to get too close to him while he's holding the ski poles....he could take a few swats at them. [/b][/quote]
True, true.

Did Caroline break up the marriage between Ernst and his wife? Or were they having problems before that?

How do the kids feel about their stepparents?

I believe Caroline was the main problem... because Chantal filed for divorce after the pictures and proof of Ernst and Caroline's affair.

It pictures it seems the step-children and the parents get along well.

New pictures of Caroline with Andrea at l'Amade assembly.. sorry I can't post them... can someone else?!?! Thanks!!

Right, they're on Brainpix

I think there's another meeting today but I'm not sure... we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom