The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 10:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Don't worry, you can see those pics in the holiday forum. I think it was Alexandria who posted them.

BTW Caroline and Stephanie looked great! :woot:

Old 12-20-2003, 07:42 PM
Nobility

Christmas in Monte Carlo

Shopping in Ponza, Italy

Still Shopping

Hello

Mama's Girl

Caroline Looking Pregnant

Andrea Loves To Show His Skin

PACHA III
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	post_47_1071964092.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	31973   Click image for larger version

Name:	post_47_1071963740.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	31974   Click image for larger version

Name:	INKE_s07.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	31975   Click image for larger version

Name:	INKE_s05.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	31993  

Click image for larger version

Name:	INKE_27.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	31995   Click image for larger version

Name:	INKE_28.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	31996   Click image for larger version

Name:	INKE_19.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	31999  
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2003, 10:01 PM
Nobility

I don't think she's pregnant. She's almost 47 years old. Perhaps all the years of smoking, grieving, and putting up with Ernst have taken a toll on Caroline. To me, she doesn't look pregnant, she looks tired, old, and depressed. If she is pregnant, I will be
Old 12-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Nobility

Grecka: I don't think she's pregnant. She's almost 47 years old.

I never said she was pregnant, she just looks like it. Maybe she's going through menopause.
Old 12-20-2003, 11:15 PM
Royal Highness

in earlier pics I also was of the impression that she might be pregnant.

but ... the recent pics here suggest a tummy like my sister-in-law (still) has after her second child, or middle age (flab) catching up with her.

with Ernst August .... is it a vanity thing with him to have long hair ? no pics of him having short(er) hair ?
Old 12-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Nobility

King Christian: With Ernst August .... is it a vanity thing with him to have long hair ? no pics of him having short(er) hair?

Monte Carlo: What do you mean? I hate to sound like the devil's advocate but....Caroline is too old to be wearing bikinis....Maybe it's a European thing.
Old 12-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Serene Highness

I think Caroline looks good in bikinis it's Stephanie we have to watch with her thong bikinis!!!

Awesome pictures... do you have more???

I love ERNST...

Caroline's celebration cake from the UN party...
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2003, 02:16 AM
Royal Highness

EA - hair - it doesn't look to me to be "comfortable" the way its so long at the back of the neck.

Caroline looks damn good for her age.

How come I wasn't invited to partake of the UN cake ????

Agree ... Stephanie should leave th. strings to the younger set.
Old 12-21-2003, 07:17 AM
Nobility

Kittencrews: Awesome pictures... do you have more???

Monte Carlo: Yes, I have plenty more. I even have a close up of Andrea's behind but, I don't think it would be appropriate to add it.

King Christian: EA -hair- it doesn't look to me to be "comfortable" the way its so long at the back of the neck.

Monte Carlo: I see what you mean. Well, that was an old picture. Have you seen him at the UNESCO conference? His hair looks silky smooth.
Old 12-21-2003, 10:45 AM
Nobility

Summer In Sardinia, Italy 1999
Photos By: Splash News And Picture Agency

Poor Ernst

Hello, Caroline

Daddy & Me

Shopping In Zurs, Austria

Hold On Alexandra
Attached Files
File Type: thw Carolina_Ernst_Andrea_01.thw (10.6 KB, 172 views)
File Type: thw Hannover_080702_08.thw (8.7 KB, 79 views)
File Type: thw Hannover_080702_01.thw (9.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: thw Hannover_080702_03.thw (10.8 KB, 63 views)
File Type: thw Caroline_Zurs_23.thw (8.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: thw Caroline_Zurs_25.thw (9.2 KB, 68 views)
Old 12-22-2003, 03:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by montecarlo@Dec 21st, 2003 - 9:48 am
Poor Ernst
Wow... is that Ernst?? He looks mighty skinny from that angle... not saying he's fat... well... maybe skinnier is the more appropriate word
Old 12-22-2003, 09:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
montecarlo  Posted: Dec 21st, 2003 - 6:17 am

Yes, I have plenty more. I even have a close up of Andrea's behind but, I don't think it would be appropriate to add it.
Awwww !!!!
Old 12-27-2003, 11:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

From hellomagazine.com

MOST ELEGANT WOMAN 2003 RESULTS

And the winners are...

Queen Rania of Jordan.........32.3%

Catherine Zeta-Jones...........12.6%

Nicole Kidman.....................11.6%

Jennifer Aniston..................10.7%

Halle Berry..........................8.9%

Victoria Beckham.................8.8%

Princess Caroline of Monaco...5.1%
Elizabeth Hurley...................4.4%

Elle Macpherson...................3.3%

Yasmin LeBon......................2.4%
Old 12-27-2003, 01:04 PM
Serene Highness

Yeah for Caroline, at least she got top 10!!!!
Old 12-27-2003, 01:20 PM
Nobility

Victoria Beckham (a.k.a Posh Spice) defeated Caroline?!?!?

I'm not ashamed to say that I abhor that vile woman! God, I can't stand people who are so materialistic! Especially, those who love to throw it in peoples faces!!!
Old 12-27-2003, 01:23 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Jennifer Aniston beat Princee Caroline?
Old 12-27-2003, 01:26 PM
Nobility

Christian have you noticed that there's a woman inside the boat with Ernst? I wonder if it's Caroline or Charlotte. I hope it's not Charlotte!
Old 12-29-2003, 02:51 AM
Serene Highness

A bit off subject but here is a copy of the speech Princess Caroline gave at the ceremony for UNESCO

sorry it's not easy to read, it's translated from French

Speech of S. HAS. R. the Hanover Princess to the occasion of His nomination as an ambassador of Good Will of l’UNESCO Paris, December 2 2003

Misters the General Director, Excellences, Ladies, Sirs, dear friends, I thank you of all heart for this so warm welcome. Last L’an, lorsqu’il my proposed summer to become ambassador of good will and to rejoin prestigious so rows, I am myself all d’abord asked the question: why me? Because some looking at statistics I realized that I was part of the quarter of the adult women that escaped l’analphabétisme. Then, while studying the suggestions of missions that you thought to entrust me, I at length leaned myself on this one: “non definite Education and microcrédits for l’avenir of the girls and women in rural environment” And my response was: why not me? Being army of good will since not poorly d’années, so to the service of Foundation Princess Grace that of l’Amade, all two founded ones by my mother, and that work without relaxs in different domains for l’amélioration of the conditions d’existence of the children on the educational, cultural plan, morale and sanitary, an evidence s’est impose on me: All assistance to l’enfance, if she wants to be effective, depends necessarily,Help the woman, to the mother. C’est as a woman and privileged mother that I feel concerned and person in charge as for the taken charge of and the realization of this program.
there is a sentence of Joseph Conrad that can do us to smile, we other western women that saw our recognized rights and claim to be but that reflects in the remainder of the world an alarming truth: “Etre a woman is in terribly difficult reality: in fact, that consists essentially to have to deal with men”. Person does not put back in question the difference between a man and a woman; alone the positions creating controversial injustices. Because of the discriminations towards the women and the girls, these always remain deprived profit many major initiatives for the development. Consequently, their rates d’analphabétisme and unemployment very students, this that dune leaves, limit their timeliness and d’autre leaves, increases their dependance, particularly towards the men of their family. L’analphabétisme affects 860 million d’adultes of which close to the three quarters are women. This position does not represent uniquely an evident violation of the basic rights of the women and girls, she s’avère in addition extremely costly for the human development and the reduction of poverty. In fact, l’on knows that the decision strength of the women within their family increase according to their level d’éducation and their professional activity. Now, the latter factors have a certain influence on: - The reduction of the high rates of fertility to l’origine of surpopulation. - The reduction of pathologies running and mortality rate infantile. - A better information according at the disposal to take to save the children in the cases of endemic diseases or d’épidémies. The praiseworthy initiatives to educate and encourage the women to work while accepting definite employments raise nevertheless worries. The paid employments do not liberate necessarily the women of l’oppression within their family and do not give necessarily to the women checks it of their conditions, sometimes disastrous, of work. We can note an increase of the work load global of the women, especially the one of the poor women in the poor countries. But this are again the women essentially that carry the responsibility of the benefit of cares to the members of the family. They face a double loads: the one of the paid work and the one of the non paid cares benefit. The governments recognized that the non paid work, carried out by the women in the farms and the family, integrated businesses to market l’économie remains under evaluated. The family or community work paid no of the women is excluded by definition of the system of the national accounts because qu’il n’est not marketable. Therefore, pressures
s’exercent on the health of the poor women and on the one of their children; pressures s’exercent at the level of the scolarité of the girls that can be obliged d’abandonner l’école to replace their mother. But these pressures n’apparaissent not immediately in the calculations of the persons in charge of the political economical one. And l’on meet again some years later facing the same problems: déscolarisation or non-education of the girls and exploitation of the women. The exhausted women poorly placed to do voluntary work within the community NGO or to pass time to oversee the duties of their children and maintain reciprocity networks with their family and the neighbors that the economists call now “the social capital”. The programs of microcrédits became moon of the strategies keys in the fight against the poverty of the women. They target the women for cost reasons effectiveness and d’égalité, for the rates of reimbursements more students with the women. Would we be therefore not only more enduring, more workers, more liking but also more honest and more profitable! The projects of microfinancement succeeded increasing the level of the income of the women and the check of returned for them in a big party of the regions of the world. Nevertheless, the microfinancement all alone does not constitute a solution to reinforce the strength d’action of the divested women. It important qu’une put in value of the microfinancement does not create l’illusion that the divested women that about it profit have therefore less need of l’aide of the public services. It is equally important that the financial establishments macro more economical, more national and more international, work according to social criteria and not only according to financial criteria. The challenge that you propose me, Mister the General Director, fascinating east and I some am you recognizant. The objectives of the millennium for the development (OMD) and the objectives to reduce by half l’extrême poverty and the hunger as well as to realize legality of the sexes use guiding lines to the present project. Of the amount disturbing show us l’urgence dune such initiative, without wanting to enter into their detail. It is, I believe, basic to wonder: Qu’est-This qu’une woman when she n’est qu’une
slave and qu’elle is afraid? To what serves a mother if she cannot nourish, care for and protect his child? What becomes a granddaughter lorsqu’elle is sold by its parents? And at last, which sort d’homme will be the small boy that saw and lived all that? This are painful questions, but we here aujourd’hui united by the same will for qu’elles more never are not put, for I am convinced qu’éduquer a woman c’est to educate all a nation. S. has. R. the Hanover Princess President of the amade
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2003, 02:55 AM
Serene Highness

Her welcome note as President of AMADE

Her Royal Highness the Princess of Hanover

Childhood lasts but a short time. It can be compared with the time dedicated by man to sowing: one cannot wait nor hesitate too long; without planting, the land will have nothing to offer but weed, and the sun will only make deserts expand.

To my mother, HSH Princess Grace of Monaco, who founded AMADE in 1963, children were a priority just as was the need for swift action aimed at helping them. She could never have imagined that effective work could be conducted through bureaucracy, endless meetings or wordy reports.

In my capacity as President of AMADE since 1993, I have kept a close eye on the progress made by our Association. I am pleased to see that my mother's principles, which are also mine, have been given a new impetus by all who are truly concerned with the welfare of the world's children.

The long-term humanitarian programmes operated by AMADE are part of a more global effort towards sustainable development. Our objective must be to continue to support such projects in all countries where the fundamental rights of the child are endangered. More and more threats are posed to children. Child blindness related to Vitamin A-deficiency, disabling malformations such as cleft-palate requiring facial surgery, HIV-Aids in children, illiteracy, street children left to their own devices or the children's condition in countries ravaged by economic recession, social deprivation and crime: all these are tangible difficulties which urge for action on our part.

These also are some of the main areas in which AMADE has been working over the past four decades, together with the essential reflection conducted in the field of ethics and legal issues pertinent to the rights of the child, particularly in the light of the many forms of mass violations of children's rights, from child trafficking to the enrolment of children in armed conflicts and all occurrences of commercial sexual exploitation of children on the streets of too many countries as well as on the internet.

In promoting the inalienable rights of the child, we shall foster the development of a more harmonious society by allowing our children to grow into adults fully responsible to their community.

Your contribution is crucial in order to help us continue our fight.
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2003, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Caroline is a very intelligent and prepared woman. She looks pretty in the AMADE pic.