Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 3 : Nov.2003 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline has won her legal fight! Yeah!

" Germany's mass-selling Bild tabloid was ordered to print a clarification of a story it wrote suggesting that Princess Caroline of Monaco had slept with a veteran Austrian singer.

Ruling in favour of the princess, a federal court said Bild wrongly implied in September 2000 that she had had a liaison with singer Udo Juergens, who is 69.

The Bild article had quoted an interview Juergens gave to Playboy magazine in which he was asked about any sexual relationship with the princess.

He denied it, and hinted he would deny it even if it were true.

Bild nevertheless ran a piece under the headline "Udo Juergens in bed with Caroline?" saying his answer had been "unambiguously ambiguous."

The court agreed with the princess that Bild's wording implied there was a relationship after all.

The newspaper was told to print a clarification "to diminish the injurious effect on the complainant of the untrue allegation."

Princess Caroline, who was last week made a goodwill ambassador for UNESCO , has a German husband, Ernst August of Hanover, who has had several clashes with photographers in the past.

The 46-year-old, thrice-married princess is the eldest child of Monaco's Prince Rainer and his wife Princess Grace. "

YEAH FOR CAROLINE!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I just hope this doesn't mean less pictures because I LOVE pictures... :(

just takes initiative then to find pictures at other sources :flower: :innocent:

In this picture you can see Princess Caroline and Prince Rainier with Udo Juergens in a 1975 Ball in Monaco.

Attachments

• carolinemonaco350.jpg
    carolinemonaco350.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 250
well ... at least kittencrews has the right avatar. .... that's me in the background C is leaning against ;) :)

I know it's an old picture but I like it so I thought I would share it with the gang... Don't they look happy :heart:

For those who don't know it was November 11, 1998 in Berlin

Attachments

• pointing1.JPG
    pointing1.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 289
Caroline modeling for German Elle Magazine 1990

Attachments

• caroline.jpg
    caroline.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 262
Shouldn't the Nijinsky Awards have been this weekend?? If so, does anyone know if Princess Caroline was there??

The Nijinsky Awards are held every 2 years. They were first held in Dec. 2000 and they'll be held again in one year from now.

Botox or not. Claudia is one beautiful sexagenarian. And I have to agree that Caroline llooks great too. And it's good to see EA looking better. I liked that photo of him llooking like a "wolf" though.

My computer is doing something weird... if no one has posts the pictures by the time I get this figured out... I'll post the new Christmas pictures... LATER

nice pics, kittencrews.

hope you win over your cranky computer :)

Don't worry, you can see those pics in the holiday forum. I think it was Alexandria who posted them.

BTW Caroline and Stephanie looked great! :woot:

Christmas in Monte Carlo

Shopping in Ponza, Italy

Still Shopping

Hello

Mama's Girl

Caroline Looking Pregnant

Andrea Loves To Show His Skin

PACHA III

Attachments

• post_47_1071964092.jpg
    post_47_1071964092.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 282
  • post_47_1071963740.jpg
    post_47_1071963740.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 362
  • INKE_s07.jpg
    INKE_s07.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 355
  • INKE_s05.jpg
    INKE_s05.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 250
  • post_47_1071963937.jpg
    post_47_1071963937.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 756
  • INKE_27.jpg
    INKE_27.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 259
  • INKE_28.jpg
    INKE_28.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 251
  • INKE_19.jpg
    INKE_19.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 267
I don't think she's pregnant. She's almost 47 years old. Perhaps all the years of smoking, grieving, and putting up with Ernst have taken a toll on Caroline. To me, she doesn't look pregnant, she looks tired, old, and depressed. If she is pregnant, I will be :shock:

Grecka: I don't think she's pregnant. She's almost 47 years old.

I never said she was pregnant, she just looks like it. Maybe she's going through menopause.

in earlier pics I also was of the impression that she might be pregnant.

but ... the recent pics here suggest a tummy like my sister-in-law (still) has after her second child, or middle age (flab) catching up with her.

with Ernst August .... is it a vanity thing with him to have long hair ? no pics of him having short(er) hair ?

King Christian: With Ernst August .... is it a vanity thing with him to have long hair ? no pics of him having short(er) hair?

Monte Carlo: What do you mean? I hate to sound like the devil's advocate but....Caroline is too old to be wearing bikinis....Maybe it's a European thing.

I think Caroline looks good in bikinis it's Stephanie we have to watch with her thong bikinis!!!

Awesome pictures... do you have more???

I love ERNST...
:wub: :wub:

Caroline's celebration cake from the UN party...

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 363
EA - hair - it doesn't look to me to be "comfortable" the way its so long at the back of the neck.

Caroline looks damn good for her age.

How come I wasn't invited to partake of the UN cake ???? :innocent:

Agree ... Stephanie should leave th. strings to the younger set.

Kittencrews: Awesome pictures... do you have more???

Monte Carlo: Yes, I have plenty more. I even have a close up of Andrea's behind but, I don't think it would be appropriate to add it.

King Christian: EA -hair- it doesn't look to me to be "comfortable" the way its so long at the back of the neck.

Monte Carlo: I see what you mean. Well, that was an old picture. Have you seen him at the UNESCO conference? His hair looks silky smooth.

Summer In Sardinia, Italy 1999
Photos By: Splash News And Picture Agency

Poor Ernst

Hello, Caroline

Daddy & Me

Shopping In Zurs, Austria

Hold On Alexandra

Attachments

• Carolina_Ernst_Andrea_01.thw
    10.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Hannover_080702_08.thw
    8.7 KB · Views: 107