Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 2: Nov.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kittencrews  Posted: Nov 3rd, 2003 - 12:14 am

he looks like he's suffering from a hangover (which he probably is) and just got out of bed without looking in the mirror... e.i. this picture!

In this instance, I wouldn't want to look in a mirror either. And hiding the pain behind shades looks to me like a wise idea.

Still .... to sit outside in the brisk air .... an antidote to "muskel-kater" ?

muskel-kater??? muscle tom-cat?? sorry i'm not too familiar with the german language! what do you mean??

muskel-kater = german word for 'hang-over'. :)

okay... thanks.. i was a little confused for a while!!! ;)

Look forward to you sharing more interesting pictures of EA. :)

i'm not sure if i have too many interesting ones left... hmmm... but you know he's just trying to live a normal life... ha ha

Attachments

• ernstleg.JPG
    ernstleg.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 382
Originally posted by kittencrews@Nov 4th, 2003 - 3:13 pm
i'm not sure if i have too many interesting ones left... hmmm... but you know he's just trying to live a normal life... ha ha
... Just when you thought Ernst August's behaviour couldn't get worse! :p What's next? Sticking his head out the car window like a dog?!

Talk about unprincely behaviour!

Gee ... Alexandria .. at least he has no holes in his socks. That would be unprincely.

Other than that .... he's ventilating his foot. Must have had runners on .... my feet sweat in runners er .... sneakers, too !!!

Next !!!!! :) :innocent:

er .... Lauren ... would you happen to have another pic in that far cubby-hole ? yeah, that one over there ! ;) Thanks in advance. Christian

i personally like this picture because it shows Caroline and 'chubby-hole' having fun... they are good parents!!

sorry.. i'm a spaz.. i need to read before i hit "add reply" i meant to call EA something... sometimes i am a ditz!!! :innocent:

things that make you say 'awww'

Attachments

• sledding.jpg
    sledding.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,621
  • alexandernst.JPG
    alexandernst.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 446
kittencrews  Posted: Nov 4th, 2003 - 9:06 pm

i personally like this picture because it shows Caroline and 'chubby-hole' having fun... they are good parents!!

yep.. that they are.

I wonder though with EA here .... small sled, sitting right at the very back ... I'd say - despite not intending to .... his posterior is getting a sore ride (on the snow).

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 4th, 2003 - 9:16 pm

things that make you say 'awww'

Thank you for digging this one up, Lauren.

..correct me if I'm wrong, is that a little goatee on EA, between lip and chin ?

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 4th, 2003 - 10:28 pm

Thank you for digging this one up, Lauren.

..correct me if I'm wrong, is that a little goatee on EA, between lip and chin ?
yes... it does look like that... eww.. he would look goofy with a goatee!!! ha ha

as for this picture... this was in 1989 BEFORE Stefano's speed boat incident and this leads me to ask WHY was Ernst there and WHERE is Stefano?? It looks like Ernst is looking at Charlotte's dress or maybe Caroline's shoes... hmmm. Look how young they were!!!

Attachments

• 1989.JPG
    1989.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 748
kittencrews  Posted: Nov 4th, 2003 - 11:54 pm

as for this picture... Ernst is looking at ... Caroline

that is something ... this pic. You have my humblest admiration. :innocent: :)

I think Ernst is "eyeing" Caroline's calves .... and it wouldn't surprise me, if Caroline also has ankles worth looking at.

Definitely a guy of taste, our Ernst ... shapely calves and well turned ankles. :)

good thinking Christian could he like stomachs as well???

*note: hand on stomach... he loves his Caroline

Attachments

• stomachtouching.jpg
    stomachtouching.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 599
Ernst seems to be more affectionate towards Caroline than she is with him. Anyway, I heard that Ernst wasn't a good father to his boys. He never treated them the way he treats Alexandra. Maybe it has to do with the him always wanting a daughter. I don't know.

Caroline appears to be a permissive parent. She shows unconditional love towards her children but places few or no restraints on them. According to psychologists, "children of permissive parents may also be rebellious and aggressive. In addition, they tend to be self-indulgent and impulsive." It nice to want to be your child's best friend but it's also important to be the parent.

Speaking of Ernst's boys, where are they? Do they live mostly with their mother, who lives where? And how often do they see their father, Caroline and step-siblings and half-sister Alexandra?

Ernst's sons, Ernestie and Christian, currently live in London with their mother. They visit their father during the summer and winter holidays. Do you know what I don't understand? How Ernst can be such a caring father towards Caroline's children but not towards his own. He treats his two stepsons, Andrea and Pierre, better than his own two sons. I wonder if Ernestie and Christian resent him.

montecarlo  Posted: Nov 5th, 2003 - 9:24 am
Ernst seems to be more affectionate towards Caroline than she is with him.
I wonder if this has something to do with Ernst growing up in more of a 'normal' family than Caroline.

Anyway, I heard that Ernst wasn't a good father to his boys. He never treated them the way he treats Alexandra. Maybe it has to do with the him always wanting a daughter. I don't know.
Watching a friend of mine, some men make better Dad's the second time around.

montecarlo  Posted: Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:44 am

Ernst's sons, Ernestie and Christian, currently live in London with their mother. They visit their father during the summer and winter holidays. Do you know what I don't understand? How Ernst can be such a caring father towards Caroline's children but not towards his own. He treats his two step-sons, Andrea and Pierre, better than his own two sons. I wonder if Ernestie and Christian resent him.

You forget perhaps that in a divorce, the children are often used as a weapon between the warring adults. We don't know which parent the children are more supportive of through the divorce. It wouldn't surprise me, if Chantal still has hurtful feelings to Ernst.

You're absolutely right, Christian. But wouldn't you resent your father for not being their for you when you needed him? For cheating on your mother? For treating his stepchildren better than he has ever treated you? Deep down, I think the boys harbour some anger. That is why, they probably chose to live with their mother.

Chantal has every right to be upset. She spent sixteen years of her life loving and caring for this man. How dare he cheat on her! There are so many women in this world, he could have had any of them. But no! he chose her best friend. For some, it can take years to get over the "first love." In Chantal's case, it may take years for her to build back the trust she had men.

montecarlo  Posted: Nov 5th, 2003 - 5:04 pm
But wouldn't you resent your father for not being their for you when you needed him?
I resented him enough as it was, as I grew up.
I have no experience with growing up in a separated household, because my parents elected to stay together.

That is why, they probably chose to live with their mother.
Custody as I understand it, is usually given over to the mother, until they are of legal age.

Chantal has every right to be upset. She spent sixteen years of her life loving and caring for this man.
You have firsthand knowledge of this, I presume ?

For some people, it can take years for them to get over their first love. In Chantal's case, it may take years for her to rebuild trust in men.
I am glad to hear that you are supportive of Chantal. I trust you have written her a letter expressing your support from afar ?

Christian: I resented him enough as it was, as I grew up. I have no experience with growing up in a separated household, because my parents elected to stay together.

Monte Carlo: I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I chose not to have a relationship with my father.

Christian: Custody as I understand it, is usually given over to the mother, until they are of legal age.

Monte Carlo: I suppose your right.

Christian: You have firsthand knowledge of this, I presume?

Monte Carlo: No, I don't have first hand knowledge. But even so, I still think Chantal had every right to be angry. The man, whom she thought loved her, betrayed her.

Christian: Am glad to hear that you are supportive of Chantal. I trust you have written her a letter expressing your support from afar?

Monte Carlo: If I knew Chantal's address then, yes, I would write her a letter of support.

you two are something else!!! christian and monte ;) :heart:

:)
kittencrews .... perchance some more pictures coming up ? :)

let's get off the subject of Ernst being a good father for a moment and admire the way he loves Caroline!!

Attachments

• aw.JPG
    aw.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 643
  • awwww.JPG
    awwww.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,855
montecarlo  Posted: Nov 5th, 2003 - 9:35 pm
If I knew Chantal's address then, yes, I would write her a letter of support.
As I understand it, all Swiss living outside of Switzerland have to be 'registered' with the local consulate. So, you could send a letter to Chantal Hochuli c/o Swiss Consulate, London.

Saved !! :woot:

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 5th, 2003 - 9:53 pm
and admire the way he loves Caroline!!
A question ... is this a "before Ernst got married" shot, or an after pic ? :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom