Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 2: Nov.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kittencrews  Posted: Nov 19th, 2003 - 10:09 pm

Do you think the Monaco Monarchy is getting Andrea ready for his future!?!?
To make up the hair balance with Albert ? ;)

Hard to say ... I'd be pre-disposed to saying yes, seeing that EA has a pretty smug smile, and she has just the very beginning of a glow.

Oh Christian don't get me exicted... I haven't heard anything official... we are assuming from a few pictures... the palace hasn't said anything... it would be very exciting

Usually they give it three months, before its announced.

Is this 2 or 3 months, this roundness ? :)

This picture was October 18th... but you can't see how "round" her belly is because of the way she is standing... but... it's probably just her jacket!

Attachments

• charlottethierrycaroline.JPG
    charlottethierrycaroline.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 443
I'd wager that Princess Caroline is not pregnant. She's a couple of months shy of 47. A little long in the tooth to get pregnant. Though not unheard of, of course...

A picture of Caroline handing out medals on November 19th..

Attachments

• medals3.JPG
    medals3.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 672
Caroline looks very content. I seriously doubt that "glow" is one of a pregnant woman, though. I think Caroline and EA are probably delighted to have lots of free time with little Alexandra. Now's the time to enjoy their children. Therefore, I don't think another one is in the works. ;)

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 19th, 2003 - 9:27 pm
... on this picture, there seems to me to be a small bulge in the belly ... is it what I think it is ?
Yep, Caroline is not doing her sit-ups. It's called the "middle-age spread". ;)

Do your math, Lauren, instead of trying to be so bitchy. If Caroline was born in 1957, she's only 46 years old right now.

Let's refrain from name calling and get back to discussion and pictures of Caroline and Ernst.

Thank you, Alexandria.

At any rate, Caroline is probably not even considering another baby at this stage.

Do you see what I see? That's disgusting!

What on Earth is Caroline doing?

Ernst with his eldest son, Ernst Jr

Caroline smoking with her son Andrea

The lawyers of Caroline, German Matthias Prinz and French Alain Toucas, pose November 6, 2003 in Strasbourg near replicas of photos of Caroline and her family in the German tabloid press.

Caroline's lawyer Matthias Prinz

Attachments

• CATKHSPD.jpg
    CATKHSPD.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 373
  • CAIVG1UR.jpg
    CAIVG1UR.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 406
  • post_47_1069428201.jpg
    post_47_1069428201.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 290
  • CAODGFN5.jpg
    CAODGFN5.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 358
  • 2702524.jpg
    2702524.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 296
  • 2702562.jpg
    2702562.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 280
Originally posted by Bruce@Nov 20th, 2003 - 6:58 pm
Do your math, Lauren, instead of trying to be so bitchy. If Caroline was born in 1957, she's only 46 years old right now.
Ha ha... sorry I can't add... oops... sorry about that, hey, I make mistakes just like you!!!

I don't think she's having another baby either, I just thought it was an odd roundness to her belly, because Caroline has NEVER looked like that!!

Here's another picture for ya Christian!!

Attachments

• momalexdadski.JPG
    momalexdadski.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 289
Julia  Posted: Nov 20th, 2003 - 2:10 pm
Yep, Caroline is not doing her sit-ups. It's called the "middle-age spread".
:)
How come it shows with this dress and not the number following?

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 21st, 2003 - 4:46 pm
Here's another picture for ya Christian!!
thanks ...... family !!!!!
its amazing how Alexandra has given these adults the second chance they so richly deserved, as parents ... at least that is how I see it !
:innocent:

montecarlo,

thanks for your pic's of the legal beagles :) !

Yeah, great picture of Ernst doing WHATEVER... Montecarlo... I tried finding that picture to post and I couldn't... I'm glad you found it!

And I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings in the past... I admit I was wrong about Caroline's age... my bad!

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 21st, 2003 - 8:28 pm

Yeah, great picture of Ernst doing WHATEVER... Montecarlo
on being an exhibitionist ?

And I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings in the past... I admit I was wrong about Caroline's age... my bad!
Gosh ... at least it's not as bad as dropping a "zero" in the metrics and causing an inadvertent conundrum in the chemical lab ... where the excuse is then, "what's a zero between friends".

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 21st, 2003 - 7:52 pm
How come it shows with this dress and not the number following?
I think the suit is a two-piece suit, and the waist part always tends to bunch up, espescially if you've been sitting down for a while. But in a dress, when you stand up, even after sitting a while, everything flows and doesn't cling to another bottom piece.

I don't think Caroline has gained any weight because she were the same gown this year to the opera that she did last year to the Nijinsky Awards..

Last year

This year....

Attachments

• nijinskyawards2.jpg
    nijinskyawards2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 354
  • nationalday2.JPG
    nationalday2.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 291
Just curious, kittencrews .. have you got any pics of Caroline being a tease ?

Had you not shown the slinky black dress after that white number, (and given EA's smug grin), I would have been fooled (and was fooled).

It occurs to me, that we've seen EA having fun ..... I just cannot believe that C is a serious person performing for Monaco the whole time !!!!!!!

Hmmm.... I'm not sure what you mean by "tease" but here are some pictures of EA and C telling Albert something pretty funny...

These pictures are actually from the collection of my "favorite C look"

She looks GREAT!

Attachments

• funny4.JPG
    funny4.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 280
  • funny5.JPG
    funny5.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 276
  • funny6.JPG
    funny6.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 243
  • haha2.JPG
    haha2.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 325
  • haha.JPG
    haha.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 280
Nice to see some humour all around.

Thanks kittencrews ...... glad we're back on track.

Caroline can make Ernst laugh too... or so it seems!!

I was just wondering what you thought about this picture... I think Ernst probably said something a bit vulgar or distasteful... he thought it was funny but Caroline... that's a different story!

I think this picture also pretty much tells Caroline wears the pants in that family at least I think so...

Attachments

• shecanmakehimlaughtoo.JPG
    shecanmakehimlaughtoo.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 284
  • thelook2.JPG
    thelook2.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 323
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom