Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 2: Nov.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Caroline attended at th Silver Wedding? of the Swedish RF, before she got married to Ernst. Caroline who definitely adds the "lustre" to events.

Albert does the duty attendances at the weddings and funerals.

Most of the European Royals - it is my perception - look down on the House of Monaco. They did, after all, evolve from robber barons preying on sea trade, didn't they ? But while I am it, the preception I get, is that the European RF's seem to avoid the Liechtenstein House as well.

Alexandria: The order supposedly came down from Queen Elizabeth II who declared Ernst persona non grata because of his bad rep and the Queen didn't want any more dirt or bad news associated with the Windsors.

Monte Carlo: I heard that somewhere. I wasn't sure if was true.

Alexandria: What events or other royal occasions have Caroline or Stephanie attended, too?

Monte Carlo: Stephanie said that she never receives invitations to royal functions.

Alexandria: Neither sister was present at...funeral of Queen Mother.

Monte Carlo: Albert, Ernst, and Caroline were.

Attachments

• caroqueenmum02.jpg
    caroqueenmum02.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 500
Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 6th, 2003 - 2:09 pm
[Monte Carlo:  My question is, do you think Caroline and Stefano would have met, if Grace were still alive?  Maybe, maybe not.  But if they did then, yes, I'm sure Grace would have accepted Stefano.  Didn't she accept Philip?
If they were "meant to be" yes, I believe they would have met, but if Grace was alive no, I don't believe they would have been able to stay together, because if my memory it correct, which it often is... Caroline and Stefano met when she was on vacation and spent the next 5 days "making love" on a boat, I read that one theory claims she was confusing "true love" with "good sex." I don't think Grace would have reacted too kindly to that!

As for Grace "accepting" Philip, she didn't ever really accept him, she tolerated him, because it was the only way she wouldn't lose her daughter, Caroline threatened to "live in sin" if her parents didn't allow her to marry him. Really Grace and Rainier gave Caroline her wish because they would have lost their oldest daughter. Which would have killed Rainier.

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 6th, 2003 - 3:47 pm
Alexandria: Neither sister was present at...funeral of Queen Mother.

Monte Carlo: Albert, Ernst, and Caroline were.
My mistake about the Queen Mum's funeral. I really didn't think they were there. I don't remember pictures of them with the other royals, which were a big contingent.

Stephanie said that she never receives invitations to royal functions.

I didn't think invitations to royal events were addressed to individuals directly, but rather say 'The House of ...' And that direct invitations might only be addressed for close friends or family members. Like for Pavlos and Marie-Chantal's 1995 wedding, invitations would've been sent and addressed directly to Queen Margrethe, Princes Frederik and Joachim because they are Pavlos' aunt and cousins. Otherwise it was up to the royal house who to decide to send based on various schedules or relationships, etc. The Danish royals, for example, one member always has to be present to act as Regent if the Queen is away. For Haakon and Mette-Marit's wedding, Joachim and Alexandra attended some of the pre-wedding parties then returned to Denmark to act as Regent while the Queen, Frederik and Beneditke attended the wedding itself.

And I thought that for most royal events there was no stipuation on who to send, just royal representation? Martha Louise's wedding was an exception, where they wanted only the "younger" royals. But for funerals and birthdays, etc. Stephanie can't be included? Or is it a case of Stephanie and Caroline being as much of 'persona non grata' as Ernst is?

kittencrews .... have you got any pictures of Ernst's sons (that he had with Chantal) ?

this ought to make anyone gag... Ernstie "sucking face" at the Dracula Club... which Ernst and Caroline were both present!!

Ernstie and Christian with their "sis" Char.

the whole family... Pierre, Christian, Andrea, Ernstie, Charlotte, 2nd Row..Albert, Rainer's head, Caroline, and Ernst

i've got more... but I'll put them what later, if you want them...

Attachments

• ernstjr.jpg
    ernstjr.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 472
  • honor.jpg
    honor.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 754
  • wholefamily2.jpg
    wholefamily2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 326
kittencrews  Posted: Nov 6th, 2003 - 4:40 pm
this ought to make anyone gag... Ernstie "sucking face" at the Dracula Club
But, but ... his mouth is closed. Her's for sure !!!

oops, didn't mean to truncate your name like that (k)ittencrews. :)
kittencrews  Posted: Nov 6th, 2003 - 4:45 pm

the whole family... Pierre, Christian, Andrea, Ernstie, Charlotte, 2nd Row..Albert, Rainer's head, Caroline, and Ernst
Ernst Jnr looks a tad pudgy here (and a trifle spoiled as well). Glad to see that in the earlier pic, he's lost his baby fat.

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 6th, 2003 - 4:47 pm
i've got more... but I'll put them what later, if you want them...
As you may have gathered .... I am enraptured by your whole collection. :blush: :flower:

I know that you asked for Ernst's son's pictures but I couldn't pass up showing you this one... it's great... Alexandra trying to walk to "mum" with the help of Ernst. It's the cutest!

Attachments

• walking.jpg
    walking.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 346
Prompted to walk before she's ready. Yepp .. seen that done before with my niece. :)

And get this
www.echr.coe.int/Eng/Press/2003/nov/HearingVonHannover06112003E.htm

CHAMBER HEARING ON THE MERITS
IN THE CASE OF VON HANNOVER v. GERMANY
Thursday 6 November at 9.30 a.m.

The applicant

The case concerns an application (no. 59320/00) brought by HRH Princess Caroline von Hannover, who is the eldest daughter of Prince Rainier III of Monaco, was born in 1957 and is a national of Monaco, where she lives.

Summary of the facts

Since the beginning of the 1990s Princess Caroline von Hannover has been campaigning – often through the courts – in various European countries to prevent the publication of photographs about her private life in the tabloid press.

She has on several occasions unsuccessfully applied .....

Kittencrews: Caroline and Stefano met when she was on vacation and spent the next 5 days "making love" on a boat, I read that one theory claims she was confusing "true love" with "good sex." I don't think Grace would have reacted too kindly to that!

Monte Carlo: I've never this story before. From my understanding, they met at a nightclub in Monte Carlo. It was best described as "love at first sight."

Kittencrews: As for Grace "accepting" Philip, she didn't ever really accept him, she tolerated him, because it was the only way she wouldn't lose her daughter, Caroline threatened to "live in sin" if her parents didn't allow her to marry him.

Monte Carlo: I knew that. I didn't use the proper words to explain myself. It's my fault.

Ernst's youngest son, Christian, looks quite handsome. What happened to his eldest son, Ernstie?

Ernstie inherited his father's puffy eyes, nose, and smile.

Attachments

• post_47_1068220512.jpg
    post_47_1068220512.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 530
  • post_47_1068231051.jpg
    post_47_1068231051.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 327
Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 7th, 2003 - 10:49 am
Monte Carlo: I've never this story before. From my understanding, they met at a nightclub in Monte Carlo. It was best described as "love at first sight."
Well I read it in niether The Royal House of Monaco or in Once Upon A Time: Behind the Fairy Tale...

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 7th, 2003 - 10:56 am
My goodness, Ernestie is a clone of Ernst!
I'm sorry I have to disagree on this remark.. I think Ernst looks better than Ernst... at least in this picture!

Kittencrews: Well I read it in neither The Royal House of Monaco or in Once Upon A Time: Behind the Fairy Tale...

Monte Carlo: Where did you hear it from? Do you think that it may have just been a rumour?

Kittencrews: I think Ernst looks better than Ernst... at least in this picture!

Monte Carlo: Who are you talking about? Ernstie or Ernst?

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 7th, 2003 - 1:42 pm
Monte Carlo: Who are you talking about? Ernestie or Ernst?
oops.. :blush: I meant Ernst looks better than ERNSTIE!

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 7th, 2003 - 2:11 pm
montecarlo, i like your use of red and black.

Such a nice contrast to orange. ;)
HEY what's that supposed to mean?? :p

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 7th, 2003 - 1:42 pm
Monte Carlo: Where did you hear it from? Do you think that it may have just been a rumour?
okay... it WAS in The Royal House of Monaco on page 127-128... Yes, they did meet a year earlier in a nightclub in Monaco but they didn't keep in touch. The next time they met up he was sailing his yacht off the coast of Corsica and "she immediately jumped ship and spent the next five days making passionate love...."

Kittencrews: Yes, they did meet a year earlier in a nightclub in Monaco but they didn't keep in touch. The next time they met up he was sailing his yacht off the coast of Corsica and "she immediately jumped ship and spent the next five days making passionate love...."

Monte Carlo: Now I see. Wasn't Caroline three months pregnant when she married Stefano? She was, wasn't she. Hey, wait a minute. If Stefano was born September 8 and Andrea was born June 8 then, that means little Andrea was conceived on his daddy's birthday. That's hilarious! Personally, I would feel mortified if my parents did that. I mean, of all the days in the calendar. Some parents are so silly. :lol: :blush:

Date of Birth:

Caroline of Monaco: January 23, 1957
Stefano Casiraghi: September 8, 1960
Ernst of Hannover: February 26, 1954

Andrea Casiraghi: June 8, 1984
Charlotte Casiraghi: August 3, 1986
Pierre Casiraghi: September 5, 1987

Ernstie of Hannover: July 19, 1983
Christian of Hannover: June 1, 1985
Alexandra of Hannover: July 20, 1999

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 7th, 2003 - 5:24 pm
If Stefano was born September 8 and Andrea was born June 8 then, that means little Andrea was conceived on his daddy's birthday. That's hilarious! Personally, I would feel mortified if my parents did that.
ha ha... I never thought of that... it is a little strange... hmm...my birthday is June 15, 1984...

Kittencrews: ha ha... I never thought of that... it is a little strange... hmm...my birthday is June 15, 1984...

Monte Carlo: You're seven days younger than Andrea. Lucky! I'm so jealous now. :cry: I was born in March. My birthday is four days after Albert's. :p

of course we can Christian... here is Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte, a friend, and their step brothers!... I'm sure you've seen this one before... but oh well... :p

Ernst and baby Alex

Attachments

• char_famfrends.jpg
    char_famfrends.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 546
  • ErnstAug_Alex99okt_2.jpg
    ErnstAug_Alex99okt_2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 348
kittencrews  Posted: Nov 7th, 2003 - 6:41 pm
here is Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte, a friend, and their step brothers!... I'm sure you've seen this one before

Correction, dear kittencrews ... have not seen this one.

By the way, I am totally confused here with who is who. Are you going front to back, or back to front? :)

Ernst getting cosy with a lady at the Rose Ball.

Attachments

• post_47_1068249753.jpg
    post_47_1068249753.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 591
Lucky for Caroline, he's getting some exposure to the more exotic woman of the world ?

Christian: Lucky for Caroline, he's getting some exposure to the more exotic woman of the world?

Monte Carlo: What do you mean? The House of Hannover supported the Nazi's, right? Well anyway, Ernst seems to have inherited his puffy eyes from King George I.

Attachments

• George.jpg
    George.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 327
In a dictatorhsip, its hard to live a life - as my parents had to - in open opposition to the ruler. Its only recently that I am hearing from my parents of their friends who were taken away in the middle of the night never to be heard of again.

And just like the recently deposed Saddam's empire, everybody - and that included especially children - were encouraged to snitch on each other. Not what I would call a smart idea to profess even the whisper of a thought to talk of nonsupport, eh ?

Christian: Its hard to live a life-as my parents had to - in open opposition to the ruler. Its only recently that I am hearing from my parents of their friends who were taken away in the middle of the night never to be heard of again....Not what I would call a smart idea to profess even the whisper of a thought to talk of nonsupport, eh?

Monte Carlo: Oh my, that's terrible! So, not all Germans supported Hilter. It's so unfortunate to know that it only takes one man to spread hate to the masses. :(

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 7th, 2003 - 6:47 pm
By the way, I am totally confused here with who is who.  Are you going front to back, or back to front? :)
sorry for the confusion... the two hanover boys are in the back... christan... and ernstie!

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 7th, 2003 - 7:02 pm
Ernst getting cosy with a lady at the Rose Ball.
Caroline knows she's got Ernst wrapped around her little finger... she's in deep conversation and he's just having fun!!!!

Attachments

• funtime2.JPG
    funtime2.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 456
Is Caroline still friends with Elle McPherson?

It seems as though, Caroline, replaced Elle with this mystery lady. Who is she?

Attachments

• carolinemonaco321.jpg
    carolinemonaco321.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 396
  • post_47_1068257688.jpg
    post_47_1068257688.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 783
Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 7th, 2003 - 9:12 pm
It seems as though, Caroline, replaced Elle with this mystery lady. Who is she?
I think maybe she is an assistant maybe because she is EVERYWHERE... I'm just assuming....

here she is with Charlotte and Andrea

and another at a competition with Pierre, Caroline, and Charlotte

Attachments

• charlotteandandrea.JPG
    charlotteandandrea.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 556
  • picture.JPG
    picture.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 452
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back