Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 2: Nov.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks as though, Ernst, is shoving his tongue down her throat. Caroline, if he ever cheats on you, honey give me a call. I'll straighten him out :lol:

Isn't this a sweet picture of Caroline and Stefano?

Caroline taking a stroll with her love, Stefano.

Christian: As I understand it, all Swiss living outside of Switzerland have to be 'registered' with the local consulate. So, you could send a letter to Chantal Hochuli c/o Swiss Consulate, London.

Monte Carlo: I didn't know that. Thanks for the information Christian!

Caroline looking so madly in love.

Attachments

• carolinemonaco70.jpg
    carolinemonaco70.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 781
  • carolinemonaco64.jpg
    carolinemonaco64.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 452
  • carolinemonaco83.jpg
    carolinemonaco83.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,919
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 5th, 2003 - 9:59 pm
A question ... is this a "before Ernst got married" shot, or an after pic ?
after picture... it was their vacation to Portugal...

starring deeply into each other's eye.... her love Ernst

Attachments

• dad2.JPG
    dad2.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 750
  • eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3,468
montecarlo this may be a WILD assumption but i take it you are a Stefano fan!! :innocent:

I know Christian. I was talking about the picture of Ernst and Caroline on the beach. As for Caroline having the "I'm pregnant glow" it's more like, "God, I'm so happy, I finally found the love of my life."

Kittencrews, you read my mind :lol:

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:02 pm
It looks as though, Ernst, is shoving his tongue down her throat.

maybe our dear Caroline likes some tongue... ya never know!!

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:20 pm
The "I'm pregnant" glow ?
well well well... it's that SAME glow all over again... !

Attachments

• happyglow2.jpg
    happyglow2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4,190
montecarlo @ Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:02 pm)
shoving his tongue down her throat.
maybe she likes a diet of tongue ?
or is it a case of "I didn't order this" ?

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:21 pm
Kittencrews, you read my mind :lol:
sorry... I read your mind on what??

You asked me if I were a Stefano fan. My answer is "yes." He brought stability into Caroline's life unlike Philip Junot.

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:46 pm
You asked if I were a Stefano fan. My answer is "yes." He brought stability in Caroline's life unlike Philip Junot.
okay.. that's what I thought you were talking about... but I was just making sure!

montecarlo  Posted: Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:46 pm
brought stability into Caroline's life unlike Philip Junot.
Caroline didn't want stability with Philip .. she wanted excitement (and paid the price). :(

I agree Christian... Caroline was rebelling against her parents... her mother (RIP) had followed her to Paris and basically watched her every move.. she had to get away some how... it was her only way!

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:59 pm
her mother (RIP) had followed her to Paris and basically watched her every move
You mean .. before she married, Mommy was watching like a hawk ?

In defence of Caroline, it was probably a case of, "Like Mom, like daughter" :)

Although, I know Mom was there when it all fell apart, and gave the moral support for Caroline to move out. Pride goeth before the fall ??

a hawk doesn't describe what Grace did to Caroline... she was like a legal stalker!!

Oh dear .... what do you figure were the motives of Grace in doing this ?
wasn't there some marital problems between her and Rainier at that time ?

yes, there were problems... most blame it on the fact that Grace never wanted to give up her acting career but I don't know... I think she needed to get away from that Pink Palace for a while and moving to Paris to "watch" Caroline gave her the best excuse!

Now there's a thought .. when Grace was around, she had kind Stefano.

With Grace passed away .. she's got ernst Ernst.

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 5th, 2003 - 10:07 pm
starring deeply into each other's eye.... her love Ernst
You got that. And the first gray hairs caused by dem paparazzi ....grrrrrr !

well Ernst was GRACE'S choice husband!!! Bet she's rolling over in her grave right now!

Grace chose Ernst because of his family's wealth and social position. In addition, she thought that he would be a stabilizing force in her daughter's life.

According to a rumour, Grace originally wanted her daughter to marry Prince Charles of Wales. She was infatuated with the idea of her daughter becoming the next Queen of England. When Grace realized that the heir to the throne could not marry a Catholic, she looked for the another suitable suitor. When Grace came across Ernst, she was very impressed with his family's noble lineage and the fact that he had more royal blood in his veins than Charles.

Attachments

• carocharles31972.jpg
    carocharles31972.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 284
Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 6th, 2003 - 9:02 am
Grace chose Ernst because of his family's wealth and social position.
hold on... the other day I think I remember reading something saying that Ernst did a good job marrying Caroline because he was then recognized by more royal families... but now you are saying Grace chose Ernst because his wealth... which I believe Caroline is more wealthy and as for the social position the only thing Caroline got was a title.. which I don't think she cares too much about because neither of her formal husbands had titles... so do you believe that Caroline would have married Ernst if her mother was still alive after Phillipe? or do you think Grace would have allowed Caroline to marry Stefano?

montecarlo  Posted: Nov 6th, 2003 - 9:02 am
Be nice if you could post a colour picture of this.

I think her dress is red.

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 6th, 2003 - 12:26 pm
(montecarlo @ Nov 6th, 2003 - 9:02 am)
Grace chose Ernst because of his family's wealth and social position.
hold on... the other day I think I remember reading something saying that Ernst did a good job marrying Caroline because he was then recognized by more royal families...

but now you are saying Grace chose Ernst because his wealth... which I believe Caroline is more wealthy and as for the social position the only thing Caroline got was a title..

which I don't think she cares too much about because neither of her formal husbands had titles... so do you believe that Caroline would have married Ernst if her mother was still alive after Phillipe? or do you think Grace would have allowed Caroline to marry Stefano?
Good points.
Yes, please elaborate a bit more, monte carlo ?

here is a color picture.. i can't find a color picture of that EXACT picture.. sorry... :blush:

Attachments

• charles.jpg
    charles.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 281
Good memory, eh ? Last saw that red dress 25 yrs ago. :)

Kittencrews: I think I remember reading...that Ernst did a good job marrying Caroline because he was then recognized by more royal families.

Monte Carlo: I said, "Ernst was well-known by other European royals however, they didn't care for him. They never invited him to royal functions. The only royals who did were his German cousins. Now that he's married to Caroline, the daughter of a reigning monarch, other royals have finally taken notice of him. They now invite him to royal baptisms, weddings, and funerals."

Kittencrews: Now you are saying Grace chose Ernst because his wealth... which I believe Caroline is more wealthy.

Monte Carlo: Caroline is wealthier than Ernst, in theory. No one knows exactly how much they're worth. In addition, Grace wanted a financially secure man for her daughter. What's wrong with that? Don't all mothers want their daughters to be well taken care of?

Kittencrews: As for the social position the only thing Caroline got was a title.

Monte Carlo: You're absolutely right, the only thing Caroline got was a title. Anyway, Ernst's ancestry and family history left a good impression on Grace. Like I said before, he has more royal blood in his veins than Prince Charles of Wales.

Kittencrews: Do you believe that Caroline would have married Ernst if her mother was still alive after Phillipe?

Monte Carlo: When Grace was alive, Caroline was defiant and disrespectful. So, I doubt she would have married Ernst.

Kittencrews: Do you think Grace would have allowed Caroline to marry Stefano?

Monte Carlo: My question is, do you think Caroline and Stefano would have met, if Grace were still alive? Maybe, maybe not. But if they did then, yes, I'm sure Grace would have accepted Stefano. Didn't she accept Philip?

Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 6th, 2003 - 2:09 pm
Monte Carlo: I said, "Ernst was well-known by other European royals however, they didn't care for him. They never invited him to royal functions. The only royals who did were his German cousins. Now that he's married to Caroline, the daughter of a reigning monarch, other royals have finally taken notice of him. They now invite him to royal baptisms, weddings, and funerals."
My understanding is that Ernst is 'persona non grata' in general. At least most definitely with the British royals. I read this a few years ago around the time of Prince Charles' 50th birthday celebrations, soon after some incident of Ernst's, the peeing or the punching of the photographer. The order supposedly came down from Queen Elizabeth II who declared Ernst persona non grata because of his bad rep and the Queen didn't want any more dirt or bad news associated with the Windsors.

Aside from Albert and Ranier when he was healthier, none of the other Monaco royals seem to affiliate much with the other royal families. Albert mostly represents the family at royal weddings and funerals. In the past say 5 years, what events or other royal occasions have Caroline or Stephanie attended, too?

I can only think of the following:
-funeral of Queen Ingrid of Denmark
-60th birthday celebrations of King Gustav
-baptism of Konstantine (or was it Achilleas?) of Greece
-wedding of Willem and Maxima of the Netherlands

Neither sisters were present at the King and Queen of Norway's 60th birthday celebrations, or the weddings of Haakon and Martha Louise, the weddings of Infantas Elena and Cristina, Pavlos of Greece, Phillippe of Belgium, Constantijn of the Netherlands, funeral of Prince Claus and the Queen Mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom