The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 06:38 AM
Serene Highness

I just saw pics of Ernst August from Tiffany openning in Vienna.I like him with his hair is all over the place. It just struck me that he has hair style like Donald Trump.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 10-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

"28-10-2006 Hannover Princess Caroline (Monaco) and Ernst August of Hanover attented the resignation ceremony of the Mayor of Hannover Herbert Schmalstieg"

Photos by PPE/colourpress/colourpress.com/J Luebke

Old 10-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
I just saw pics of Ernst August from Tiffany openning in Vienna.I like him with his hair is all over the place. It just struck me that he has hair style like Donald Trump.
at least earnst hair is his own, i always thought DT's hair looked plastic.
i must say that 1st photo is the most unflattering i've seen in a while. could they have taken a more awkward shot of anyone geez right in your face only at your feet, our maddedk would have given us beautiful photos, they need to fire that bozo and hire her. sometimes you just wonder if they hate them and try to get the worst poses possible. rule #1 if your royal NEVER eat, drink or laugh out loud in front of the press it's the ugly pic for the front page of the tabloids.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:36 PM
Commoner

I am sure she is proud of both titles her birth title and title of marriage. Caroline like her mother has the most stunning looks and like a fine wine she looks better than ever.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
... like[EA] with his hair is all over the place. It just struck me that he has hair style like Donald Trump.
it is true that EA seems to have unruly hair.

However, EA still has hair all over his head, which is an attribute that DT does NOT share.

To me, it looks like DT does what other va?n balding types does ... that is, grow the hair long at the sides and comb it up over a shiny pate. Immensely ugly, such a style, imho.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the pics, I can see that Caro's gray hairs are coming in. My mom has them along her hairline as well (her and Caro are the same age), she says that they come in earlier for people of dark hair and light eyes. Or... maybe that's just my mother's excuse....

Ani
Old 10-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Courtier

Princess Caroline is the elegance in persona, isn't she?
Old 10-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Aristocracy

how come PC didn't attend AMADE gala since she is the president? instead she went to that other ceremony, isn't AMADE more important?
Old 10-30-2006, 03:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
Princess Caroline is the elegance in persona, isn't she?
Yessss!She surely is!
Old 10-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Majesty

Thanks for the new pics, Ice. There are more at ISIFA:

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9 Pic 10 Pic 11 Pic 12 Pic 13 Pic 14 <- just love those smiling pics Pic 15 (with Gerhard Schröder)

Smoking and drinking, I really hope he has everything under control,

Quote:
Prince Ernst August of Hanover and Princess Caroline attend the farewell gala for Hanover's Mayor Herbert Schmalstieg, after 34 years in office. Hanover, GERMANY- 28/10/2006
+-+-+-And please remember to read the new Picture Posting Rules+-+-+-
Old 10-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc

Pic 9

Oh no, he is DRINKING

He shouldn't, he failed to pass away ............, I'm very sad for him

He is very in love and proud for her, it is obviou sto these pics
Old 10-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Nobility

Maybe she allowed him one glass ....

Well, I hope that the couple that smokes and drinks together... STAYS together! I really do love them as a couple, the pics of them smiling together are absolutely lovely.

Ani
Old 10-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
Maybe she allowed him one glass ....

Well, I hope that the couple that smokes and drinks together... STAYS together! I really do love them as a couple, the pics of them smiling together are absolutely lovely.

Ani
It's not so much them staying together as alchol nearly killed him. He really shouldn't be drinking.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Gentry

Why oh why did she cut her hair like this? Hopefully, it is more attractive in person than in photographs. But I simply don't understand why she cut it. Hopefully it is not because of some condition. I just don't understand.
And if you look closely in the above pictures her fingernails are yellowed from smoking to much. I think that we all wish that she would stop with the cigarettes.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
Why oh why did she cut her hair like this? Hopefully, it is more attractive in person than in photographs. But I simply don't understand why she cut it. Hopefully it is not because of some condition. I just don't understand.
And if you look closely in the above pictures her fingernails are yellowed from smoking to much. I think that we all wish that she would stop with the cigarettes.
I totally agree with you about her hair, why oh why did she cut it. To me she was always the classic Princess. Is it just me or has PC started to look a lot older, I understand everyone ages but she seems to have aged over night, hopefully there isn't a medical reason for this. How old is Princess Alexander now? I hope she is happier then she looks in recent pictures. I don't mean to offend anyone, this is just my opinion.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:28 AM
Nobility

Although she is slimmer than her late mother when Grace was her age, Princess Caroline lately doesn't seem to possess the jaw-dropping aura that enveloped Grace. Grace may have gained weight and dressed rather matronly in the last couple of years of her tragically short life, but she maintained that unique sophistication and beauty that really set her apart in a crowd or picture. Talk about a once-in-a-lifetime legend and icon of beauty.

I agree with the critics of Caroline's hairstyle. Makes her look common, unhealthy, and unkempt.

My views, like those expressed by juliannenville and Rebafan91 in earlier posts, are mere opinions on her physical appearance of late and do not take away admiration and respect for Caroline and her charitable activities.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
I also am amazed by Caroline opting for a short haircut, since in some interview and comments from her "close" friends, she appeared to be hating short hair...
Old 10-31-2006, 07:13 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9 Pic 10 Pic 11 Pic 12 Pic 13 Pic 14 <- just love those smiling pics Pic 15 (with Gerhard Schröder)

yes i love her smile too,these pics are awesome and they could be great avatars if they hadn't this watermark.watermarks often ruin amazing photos(espec. Caroline's and Charlotte's).
Old 10-31-2006, 09:18 AM
Commoner

I've noticed the yellow fingernails also. Seems also with the close up pics that she looks older, especially you can see the lines on her face. The long hair made her look always youthful. Although still striking beautiful but the pictures just suprised me. Just couple weeks ago I really thought that she looked stunning for her age. I don't know but I always look at the facial features of her and noticed that she looks chubby in this ones. I've just looked at some pics from their visit in Madrid. Did you guys noticed that she is wearing dark clothes lately. I hope everything is ok with her. But since we all are great admirers of her I think we have a reason to notice that something is not ok.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:28 AM
Administrator

I also don't care for the shorter hair...the longer hair does make her look a little younger. But Caroline is Caroline.

I know this...I would perfer Caroline with the facial lines to any of her contemporaries who faces are frozen with Botox ANY DAY!

I think she looks great! She is 49 years and looks age appropriate. A classic beauty.