The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Serene Highness

I like her dress very much, as usual. I don´t think she made a surgery, she doesn´t need it, her wrinkles are ok for her age, she looks natural. Thanks for the pictures.

Old 09-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Serene Highness

she looks wonderful very chic thanks for the photos
i don't think she's turned plastic and i hope she doesn't. aging gracefully and accepting flaws is part of a womans maturity. i feel sorry for people trying to hold on to their youth when its something inside that needs fixing. most end up looking ridiculous, it would be awful to wake up with a face i didn't recognize, knowing people were laughing behind my back. there a websites devoted to ridiculing people with plastic surgery, it should be funny but it's just sad. i read her mother had work done, if thats true it was very well done because she still looked natural. i earned every grey hair and wrinkle i got baby, there a part of me and i embrace them. caroline is perfect just the way she is, i really hope she sees what i do.

Old 09-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Nobility

SO nice to see new pics! I love the hair and the dress, oh come on..I love Caro. And I agree, Caro looks great for her age. I don't think that she's had work done though, she doesn't look the type.

Ani
Old 09-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Sorry but I don't think you can say that it is a fact. It is just your opinion, pure speculation, not more and not less. I personally don't think that she underwent plastic surgery. And I also don't think that it is natrual for woman at a certain age to do such things. It is sad that the media and the fashion industry forces woman to look like 20 year old girls. Caroline looks great for her age, and I think you can see that she turns 50 next year, just look at her chin. She has wrinkles and that is absolutly okay.
Don’t miss understand me tbhrc I think she done a light lifting… but that my personal opinion, what I notice since RCB is that her expression is different.
I do think that Pss Caro look’s great for her age and I personally think she doesn’t need plastic surgery, because in the overall she look’s young, her body, allure, hair are of a 35 year old woman.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

I certainly don't want to start a feud here between those who think she did (have surgery) and those who think she didn't. But I am struck by the fact that her face looks very different in these Point de Vue pictures than in previous recent ones, even after she cut her hair, as, for example, in the Nuits de la Danse she attended with her husband and Charlotte. Is is that slick look with her short hair, but her face seems frozen and expressionless and very tight and a little hard. Point de Vue probably retouched the pictures, thinking we don't want to see our princess with wrinkles (how wrong they are), or was the knee problem that prevented her from attending the Salzburg concerts an excuse for something else ? At any rate, I (and I guess all of Caroline's fans) have always loved her as she was, as she grew older, and I wish she would get a ton of fan mail telling her that. I have always thought she was aging very gracefully, and played the part of the mother of adult children (as well as a little girl) with dignity and grace. Don't get Hollywoodian on us, Caroline, you'll always be more beautiful than any of surgically altered aging stars !
Old 09-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks on photos, tbhrc!

Princess Caroline looks great..as awell Prince Ernst! So stylish..Caroline does have strange facial expression on photo with Ernst, and there where we can see the whole outfit. It's basically the same photo, looking on Sachs friends coming down the stairs. What to say..Once in a while, "bad" posing happens to the best!
Old 09-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the new pics, Caroline looks stunning :) Short hair suits her very well.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:05 AM
Majesty

I'm pretty sure you all have noticed this before, but she has used those earrings several times before. Just take a look at this post in this thread:

Princess Caroline Jewelry
Old 09-24-2006, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Of course we did, tbhrc, especially those who loved participating in that special thread The Bunte article in which the latest pictures were printed was quite funny as to the fact that they called her "the new Caroline", claiming the hairstyle was totally new and this although they themselves had already printed pics from the Red Cross Ball at the beginning of August - also with Caroline and her new short hair of course
Old 10-18-2006, 06:42 AM
Royal Highness

Prince Ernst at opening of Tiffany store

New photos of Prince Ernst at opening of Tiffany store in Vienna on October 5th, 2006

..on last photos pictured with Mr. W. Bierlein (Tiffany Austria) and Mrs.S. McCaw..Prince looks great!

(Picturedesk)
Old 10-18-2006, 09:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Where's Caro?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Where's Caro?
That's what I would like to know as well, I was under the impression that those two were joined at the hip!

Ani
Old 10-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Serene Highness

perhaps she didn't go so he could bring her home a surprise from Tiffany's!!
Old 10-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

what a beautiful dress, shes always looking good. im not a fan of her new hair cut, personally i dont think it suits her, liked it shoulder length.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Carolina of Monaco, Ernest of Hannover and Jaime de Marichalar, husband of Infanta Elena , in a dinner in Madrid, at Mr. Cisneros home.

from seeger

Old 10-24-2006, 05:53 AM
Serene Highness

they are such a lovely couple!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:52 AM
Aristocracy

You can find other pictures here:
http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...AlfaNumericAsc
Old 10-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness

I miss her longer hair!
Old 10-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Nobility

I think Ernst looks great, very healthy and happy. It seems that his recent health scare and the death of his father-in-law have really wrought a change in him for the better.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for the newest pics, fanletizia and covdm!
When looking at them, I felt like having a déjà vu, the pics remind me so much of Caroline in 1997, she then had a similar hair style, wore black dresses like that and there were a lot of paparazzi pics like these showing her with her new love Ernst