The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Nobility

The watermarks are alright, they could be worse. MY OH MY, I didn't know that Princess Caroline attended the graduation, does she do this every year? I go to the International School here, but unfortunately for me there are no princesses in Miami. That would be SOOO COOL, to have PC at my graduation, WOW, I'd drop dead! My favorite pic is the one where the students are throwing their caps in the air (thanks to many worried parents and state officials, I will never get to do that because it's considered dangerous). I like Caroline's face, it's like "Ha ha, none of you better hit me with those caps!" =)

Ani

Edit: Thanks for the video tbhrc, his exhibition was quite impressive, but such a shame that they didn't show or interview Princess Caroline.

Old 06-22-2006, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for the newest pics, tbhrc! Has anyone counted how often she appeared in public during the last week?! Very busy days, it's time for July and her summer holidays, she deserves them..:)

Old 06-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Royal Highness

It seems her years are counting down:) Beautiful photos from sooo many events! Thanx tbhrc!

P.S. Great idea of that self-playing guitars..
Old 06-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks everyone for the pics :) Caroline certainly has been very busy lately these weeks since we've seen her in weddings, events in Monaco, the US, and in Germany.

If I'm not mistaken this month or in July is the Sculpture contest, so we may also see her there.

Without a doubt Monaco has 2 great and hardworking Princesses nowadays :) I'm sure Grace and Rainier are proud of the work their 2 daughters are doing nowadays for Monaco.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
Without a doubt Monaco has 2 great and hardworking Princesses nowadays :) I'm sure Grace and Rainier are proud of the work their 2 daughters are doing nowadays for Monaco.
I totally agree! I wonder if they feel the same about their son (I know that was mean...I just couldn't resist...)

Thanks for all the wonderful pics of our wonderful Caro!
Old 06-23-2006, 10:35 AM
Courtier

I think the same feelings they would have for the girls is the same for him, as far as scandals is related. Caroline and Stephanie made lots of things that probably their parents were not happy about. (ex. Caroline's wild ways when she was younger, her marriage to Junot and now to Ernest (who was married with her friend), Stephanie, you know her story, Rainier seemed to be very close to her, but that didnt stop him from giving to her less money than her siblings.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Majesty

Two scans from Semana:

Old 07-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Majesty

Consulate General of Monaco in New York / Town & Country

The Princess of Hanover welcomes Town & Country magazine for a rare backstage visit to 'Les Ballets de Monaco'. August 2006 issue on newsstands July 18.

Is anyone able to get that magazine and scan the pics? That would be great.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tczoom.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	255165  
Old 07-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Royal Highness

You always bring fresh news, tbhrc!:) Great photo and hope somebody could provide those scans, too.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc

The Princess of Hanover welcomes Town & Country magazine for a rare backstage visit to 'Les Ballets de Monaco'. August 2006 issue on newsstands July 18.

The only other picture of Princess Caroline in the Town & Country issue is one of her as a teenager with Princess Grace. The other pictures in the article are of hotel facades and rooms in Monaco, and one of the dance studio. I would post the picture of PC and PG but when I tried my scanner today it wouldn't work! Once I figure it out.... Sorry about that.
Old 07-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

I've deleted the photo of Caroline as a teenager because this is a current-events thread. I'm not sure about the copyright status of photos scanned from magazine articles, but sometimes there's something to be said for restraint, especially when dealing with off-topic subject matter.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator
Old 07-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc

My gosh, this lovely looking woman is in her late forties?! AND she smokes? Is she living proof that lucky genes count for a lot, or what!
Old 07-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Majesty

New pics from Lecturas, Oggi and Semana....

Looking at those pics I can't believe she is turning 50 next year.....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	lecturas-july2.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	257034   Click image for larger version

Name:	lecturas-july3.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	257035   Click image for larger version

Name:	lecturas-july4.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	257036   Click image for larger version

Name:	lecturas-july5.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	257037  

Name:	oggi-july.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	257038   Click image for larger version

Name:	semana-july.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	257039   Click image for larger version

Name:	semana-july1.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	257040   Click image for larger version

Name:	semana-july2.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	257041  

Old 07-27-2006, 10:24 AM
Nobility

I wonder what Ernst is pointing at in all those pics? He looks like he's saying "Don't you do that!!!" or "You better watch it young lady!", maybe scolding little Alex from the sea :).

Ani
Old 07-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Scans from this weeks NOVELLA 2000
Old 07-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Aristocracy

:pwhy the prince ernesto always us our something that we don't want to see? :p
Old 07-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Nobility

Oy Vey Ernst! The man is an exhibitionist, what can ya do? Although, I must say, it could be worse...a lot worse!

Ani
Old 07-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola0731
:pwhy the prince ernesto always us our something that we don't want to see? :p
Because he is at HIS place and we(the paparazzi's) are the intruders.
He does not live unter the constant attention to hide himself, that's it.

We ALL change bathsuit into our room, no???? sometimes with a window open, no?? Just that for us nobody comes to take pics
Old 07-29-2006, 04:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Well, kids, I hope no one is shocked by the Novella picture. I guess any of us has seen a pair of glutei once in his/her life. After all, tangas have been so popular on our beaches over the past few years Besides this is the most "democratic" part of the human body!
However the pics of EA changing his bathing suit on the Pacha, inside the mag, are a bit more audacious, so I won't post them at all, don't worry!
there's also a pic from last year, where he changed his trunks in front of Charlotte
Old 07-29-2006, 03:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
there's also a pic from last year, where he changed his trunks in front of Charlotte
Did he really do that???? thats like so ewwww!!!!!!!! I don't ever remember seeing pictures of that!