Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 13 : May 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've deleted the photo of Caroline as a teenager because this is a current-events thread. I'm not sure about the copyright status of photos scanned from magazine articles, but sometimes there's something to be said for restraint, especially when dealing with off-topic subject matter.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

tbhrc said:
Consulate General of Monaco in New York / Town & Country

The Princess of Hanover welcomes Town & Country magazine for a rare backstage visit to 'Les Ballets de Monaco'. August 2006 issue on newsstands July 18.

Is anyone able to get that magazine and scan the pics? That would be great.
My gosh, this lovely looking woman is in her late forties?! AND she smokes? Is she living proof that lucky genes count for a lot, or what!

New pics from Lecturas, Oggi and Semana....

Looking at those pics I can't believe she is turning 50 next year.....

Attachments

• lecturas-july2.jpg
    lecturas-july2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 392
  • lecturas-july3.jpg
    lecturas-july3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 356
  • lecturas-july4.jpg
    lecturas-july4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 391
  • lecturas-july5.jpg
    lecturas-july5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 570
  • oggi-july.jpg
    oggi-july.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 489
  • semana-july.jpg
    semana-july.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 590
  • semana-july1.jpg
    semana-july1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 512
  • semana-july2.jpg
    semana-july2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 416
I wonder what Ernst is pointing at in all those pics? He looks like he's saying "Don't you do that!!!" or "You better watch it young lady!", maybe scolding little Alex from the sea :).

Ani

Scans from this weeks NOVELLA 2000
2148h00.jpg

:pwhy the prince ernesto always us our something that we don't want to see? :p

Oy Vey Ernst! The man is an exhibitionist, what can ya do? Although, I must say, it could be worse...a lot worse!

Ani

paola0731 said:
:pwhy the prince ernesto always us our something that we don't want to see? :p

Because he is at HIS place and we(the paparazzi's) are the intruders.
He does not live unter the constant attention to hide himself, that's it.

We ALL change bathsuit into our room, no???? sometimes with a window open, no?? Just that for us nobody comes to take pics:D

Well, kids, I hope no one is shocked by the Novella picture. I guess any of us has seen a pair of glutei once in his/her life. After all, tangas have been so popular on our beaches over the past few years;) Besides this is the most "democratic" part of the human body!;) :D
However the pics of EA changing his bathing suit on the Pacha, inside the mag, are a bit more audacious, so I won't post them at all, don't worry!;)
there's also a pic from last year, where he changed his trunks in front of Charlotte:eek:

Tosca said:
there's also a pic from last year, where he changed his trunks in front of Charlotte:eek:
Did he really do that???? :eek: :eek: :eek: thats like so ewwww!!!!!!!! I don't ever remember seeing pictures of that!

I don't ever remember seeing pictures of that!

You probably didn't because only NOVELLA has that kind of pics;) . Besides it dates back from summer 2002.

Great news for Prince Ernst-August:

He made it to the Top 10 list 'Best dressed' of Vanity Fair. Congratulations...

Football star David Beckham made the men’s top 10 list with American actor George Clooney, rapper Kanye West, CNN anchor Anderson Cooper and Prince Ernst August of Hanover, Princess Caroline’s husband, among others.

http://www.womendiary.net/2006/08/03/kate-moss-tops-best-dressed-on-vanity-fair/

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]West was included in the Top 10 best dressed men along with actor George Clooney, CNN's Anderson Cooper, David Beckham and Prince Ernst of Hanover.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5976

[/FONT]Football star David Beckham made the men's top 10 list with American actor George Clooney, rapper Kanye West, CNN anchor Anderson Cooper and Prince Ernst August of Hanover, Princess Caroline's husband, among others.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/6/story.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=10394038

I would agree, he dresses nicely and looks dare I say it...dashing sometimes! I still can't believe Caro got snubbed, I think she's one of the best dressed women. Then again I'm biased because I love her.

Ani

anag said:
I would agree, he dresses nicely and looks dare I say it...dashing sometimes!
Ditto! He does look very handsome the majority of the time. He dresses very age appropriate and does look "dashing".
I'm glad he's toned down his ways.

The website of the Consulate General of Monaco in New York has now uploaded the Town & Country article about Princess Caroline and the Ballet de Monaco. Take a look, it's interesting.

Click here, it's in pdf format.

Thanks Tbhrc, great find...the more I read about Caro, the more wonderful I think she is!

Same with me Grace. She is great, what else can you say about her.

Here are some not so new pics, but they havn't been posted before - Polfoto

Prince Ernst August of Hanover at the Beach in Monaco
Prince Ernst-August of Hanover enjoys a swim at the Beach in Monte-Carlo, Monaco on May 27, 2006. Ernst-August spends part of the afternoon with some friends (Gunther and Maryam Sachs).

3nd8.jpg

4cl1.jpg

Oh my goodness, talk about skinny legs!

Ani

anag said:
I would agree, he dresses nicely and looks dare I say it...dashing sometimes! I still can't believe Caro got snubbed, I think she's one of the best dressed women. Then again I'm biased because I love her.

Ani

I don't think Caroline was snubbed -- she is already in the Hall Of Fame and once you're in there, you can't be on the annual list anymore. She and Princess Grace are enshrined there.:)

royrrules said:
I don't think Caroline was snubbed -- she is already in the Hall Of Fame and once you're in there, you can't be on the annual list anymore. She and Princess Grace are enshrined there.:)

You're right about that. She is in the Vanity-Fair Hall of Fame - International Best-Dressed List, and here is the link:

H.R.H. Princess Caroline of Hanover, elder daughter of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace of Monaco; Monte Carlo and Paris (1994).

tbhrc said:
You're right about that. She is in the Vanity-Fair Hall of Fame - International Best-Dressed List, and here is the link:

Ooohhh, I did not know that. Well then, that explains it. Thanks for the link tbhrc! In the Hall of Fame, where she belongs...:clap:!

Ani

Her are some news articles about Prince Ernst-August:

He was in Salzburg at the end of August to attend the Salzburg Festival. The article reports that Caroline couldn't be there because of knee problems:

Link to article

And two articles about him loosing a lawsuit in Germany (it's about some pieces of real estates)

Link one Link two

The article reports that Caroline couldn't be there because of knee problems:

That's another thing I have to add to the ones we have in common: knee problems.;) The pleasures of growing older...:lol:

Vienna - 60 famous female personalities from all over world set a sign for the international relief organization 'Care' to it's 60th Birthday: They signed a statement, which calls the realisation of the UN-Milleniumsgoals and above all better living conditions for women. The appeal will be delivered to the UN on 17 October, the international day of the poverty removal.....

.....In the list of the 60 women, who direct the attention with “Women CARE” on this topic, are women from the most different ranges: Actresses and singers (Cate Blanchett, Meg Ryan, Liza Minelli, Jerry resound, Kristin Scott Thomas, Mireille Darc) are likewise represented on it, like politicians (Heide Schmidt, Mary Robinson, Rita Süssmuth, Gertrude Mongella, Farah Karimi), journalists (Barbara Coudenhove Kalergi, Anne Will) or well-known personalities (Princess Caroline of Monaco).....

http://diestandard.at/?url=/?id=2591801

Last edited:
New pics of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August from Bunte and Point de Vue

They attended a gala dinner for the reopening of the Museum of Decorativas Arts in Paris

She looks great, that new hairstyle suits her perfectly and the dress (of course Chanel Haute Couture) is really beautiful. I just love the colour black on her, Caroline looks just fanatastic in black.

bunte39064qg4.jpg
bunte39062gl1.jpg

bunte390621ni1.jpg
bunte39063zu6.jpg

pdv091fv2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks tbhrc for the beautiful pictures of Princess Caroline and Pr. Ernst. I can't seems to have enough looking at new pictures of the two of them. They look great! Thanks again.

You are right she looks Beautiful in Black thanks for the pics Tbhrc .

She looks beautiful, like always, but I do not like her in short hair, this haircut makes her look older.

Otherwise, a beauty :ohmy:

Princess Caro look’s great !:flowers:

but I think she made a face lifting, the facial expression look’s different, my mother did 3 face lifts and I can easily look at the differences on a face that had surgery!
She is going to be 50th year’s old,is natural that she has done it...

Last edited:
flowerpower said:
Princess Caro look’s great !:flowers:

but I think she made a face lifting, the facial expression look’s different, my mother did 3 face lifts and I can easily look at the differences on a face that had surgery!
She is going to be 50th year’s old,is natural that she has done it...
Sorry but I don't think you can say that it is a fact. It is just your opinion, pure speculation, not more and not less. I personally don't think that she underwent plastic surgery. And I also don't think that it is natrual for woman at a certain age to do such things. It is sad that the media and the fashion industry forces woman to look like 20 year old girls. Caroline looks great for her age, and I think you can see that she turns 50 next year, just look at her chin. She has wrinkles and that is absolutly okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom