The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy

Great job of the Princess!!!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Ernst does a good job as being the prince consort, even if he is not one. He accompanies Caroline in most of her duties as a princess of Monaco!

Old 05-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Getty Images
I think MC matin will be due for some appologies today since their front page title actually stated that she was there for the Princesse Grasse foundation! (for those who don't speak French: grasse means fatty)
Old 05-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Majesty

Here is a pic from Nice Matin/AFP

And here is a link to their cover page.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
What a good cause to be involved with! My cousin's baby recently had a heart/lung transplant, until you are in such a situation or know someone who is, you don't realize how important it is that the parents have a place to stay.
Completely agree with you Lea! Opportunity like that means so much to children and their parents..In that kind of situation, parent's love, support, tenderness 24/7 is the most needed for process of recuperation..It's always nice to hear about Princess Caroline's involvement in that kind of events!

Thanx for pics and link, tbhrc!
Old 05-05-2006, 06:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Completely agree with you Lea! Opportunity like that means so much to children and their parents..In that kind of situation, parent's love, support, tenderness 24/7 is the most needed for process of recuperation..It's always nice to hear about Princess Caroline's involvement in that kind of events!

Thanx for pics and link, tbhrc!
Thanks Ianna! :)

OH, and I forgot to thank tbhrc for the pics and link - so thanks tbhrc!!!
Old 05-06-2006, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Caroline and Princess Ernst August in Trauerfeier Hannover

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...d=1#post431781
Old 05-09-2006, 05:51 AM
Heir Apparent

08-05-2006 Prince Ernst August von Hannover and Princess Caroline von Monaco, in Museum in Berlin

from PPE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	06050860.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	242442   Click image for larger version

Name:	06050861.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	242443   Click image for larger version

Name:	06050862.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	242444   Click image for larger version

Name:	06050863.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	242445  

Click image for larger version

Name:	06050864.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	242446  
Old 05-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Serene Highness

I love the pictures of them at the Tr. House! Alexandra's hair is getting dark! In that last group of pictures is that at the Jewish Museum in Berlin? I've been there.... it's a great museum!
Old 05-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Alexandra's hair is getting dark!
...and she's growing prettier as well! What did I tell you? Perhaps she hasn't be a beauty as yet, but as time goes by, she may grow as beautiful as her sister or even prettier.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Aristocracy

Nice pics. And wow Princess Caroline wasn't wearing black that time and she even had a pinkish/purple scarf! It would be good if we saw her inmore lighter clothes like those, although black suits her very well! Too bad we can't see the shoes!
Old 05-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Majesty

Here is another pic from DPA

It seems to be the same outfit she wore a few weeks ago at the conference in Monaco... You can find the pics of that event at page 2 & 3 of this thread....
Old 05-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
I read somewhere that Caroline often "recycles" dresses.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Commoner

Why should she wear each clothes only once ?

Seriously, Ernst and Caroline are very busy during the last week. It's nice to see pics of them.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
I love the pictures of them at the Tr. House! Alexandra's hair is getting dark! In that last group of pictures is that at the Jewish Museum in Berlin? I've been there.... it's a great museum!
No that's not the Jewish Museum, it's the German Historical Museum. Here is their website....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Well if I would wear my clothes just one time I think my closet would be empty in just a serveral weeks, hehe... I think it's good that she is wearing the outfit's several times...
Old 05-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Just plain mathematics. The year has 365 days, Caroline is seen out in public at least 3 times a day. If she had to wear one outfit for every outing, not to mention accesories, she will need to expand the territory of Monaco (the way her father did) just to closet all the outfits she would need in a lifetime

...and I forgot the space for the shoes

I don't think she that she recycles more than any other royal, or any one of us for that matter. But she has a full paparazi camera crew following her every step every hour of the day. the oufit she probably wore last year could be used again this year and it will still show up in the same monthly or weekly magazines repeatedly as if she wore it every day.

I have one favorite short sleeve rusty-red shirt that is so comfortable I always pack it when we go away on vacation to a warm place. Someone once noticed that in many of the different pictures I had I seem to be using it and the only diference from one year to another one was my haircut. So I decided to stop using my favorite once/twice a year vacation shirt or at least not get into the pictures when I'm wearing it.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Aristocracy

I have been following the life of Princess Caroline since she was 16 and I was 14. I thougth everything she wore was fantastic. As we both have matured into middle age women, I have noticed and admired the fact that she is dressing herself according to her age and very appropriate. I have also seen a difference since she has become a more active humanitarian. And I would like to express how pleased I am to see her continue her mother's mission with the Amade organization. Life has been very tough with HRH, but fortunately, financially, she has been very blessed always. Her simplicity in her attires at times seems classical to me. She is a very elegant woman who can carry anything on her figure very well. She is aging and maturing so gracefully and together with her dedication to helping the children and women of this world, she will always be the #1 princess on my list.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983
I have been following the life of Princess Caroline since she was 16 and I was 14. I thougth everything she wore was fantastic. As we both have matured into middle age women, I have noticed and admired the fact that she is dressing herself according to her age and very appropriate. I have also seen a difference since she has become a more active humanitarian. And I would like to express how pleased I am to see her continue her mother's mission with the Amade organization. Life has been very tough with HRH, but fortunately, financially, she has been very blessed always. Her simplicity in her attires at times seems classical to me. She is a very elegant woman who can carry anything on her figure very well. She is aging and maturing so gracefully and together with her dedication to helping the children and women of this world, she will always be the #1 princess on my list.
agree 100% neighbor (live in southmayd) i like the fact she's aging gracefully and living up to her mothers legacy. please i hope she doesn't start the pinning and pulling trying to stay young, it's demeaning and sad. The point is to stay young at heart.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Aristocracy

I also agree with you, Miraglia. I think you are very right.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness

There are some more Pictures that are new in the Hanover thread

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...d=1#post431781