Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 12 : March 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline is such a survivor and a great mother too. I think she's underrated as a princess unfortunately because she's become such a private person and very protective of her privacy and that of her children, which is very admirable. Most of the world probably aren't aware of her charity work and her concern for children.

Sorry kittencrews, I think Tiny Pic had some problems, but they seem to work again...

And I really can agree with all of you... Caroline looks fabulous and it is really a shame that not so many people notice the hard work the Princess is doing for her country and esp. for woman and children.... She is really great...

I love her outfit today. She looks so elegant...

The outfit is pure elegance i love it! Also nice jewells and sunglasses. I´m a big fan of all her shoes she knows about that subject
I agree with you it´s wonderful to see her working for children and women...I think she does a good job

The pictures are really great. Wonderful quality. Thanks, tbhrc. At first I also had problems to see them, but now it seems to be arranged. Thank you very much!

Do Prince Ernst August's sons have their own threads? Coz their hotties; especially Christian! :)

Thanks a lot for the pics, tbhrc. Interesting necklace she has :)

Deadline Part 3....

You're all very welcome.... ;)

t05ag6.jpg

t05agn.jpg

t05ahe.jpg

t05aiq.jpg

t05ajd.jpg

t05aog.jpg

t05ap4.jpg

Deadline Part 4

Love those pics... Great smile.... ;)

t059y1.jpg

t05a1k.jpg

t05a2b.jpg

t05a38.jpg

t05a3r.jpg

t05a4h.jpg

t05a54.jpg

One great pic from Terra

t05fdd.jpg

Her and Stephanie eyes do the same thing when they smile . Cute smile

tbhrc said:
Sorry kittencrews, I think Tiny Pic had some problems, but they seem to work again...

And I really can agree with all of you... Caroline looks fabulous and it is really a shame that not so many people notice the hard work the Princess is doing for her country and esp. for woman and children.... She is really great...

Thanks a lot you're done a GREAT job as always ;)

Well, I really love the great and natural outfit especially sunglasses...
I think it's Prada. I know that she loves Prada...

Princess Caroline, we really admire you of your hard and amazing job with heartfully, surely! No matter what most of people aren't aware of your marveillous job, you don't need any photographers to attract your attention (the contrary of most of Hollywood stars and some others artificials persons)

Be sure, we are really PROUD of you!!! :)

yeah! i can see them now.... great pictures! she looks wonderful (as usual)

thank you for posting them

iceflower said:
Thanks a lot for the pics, tbhrc. Interesting necklace she has :)

That was my second thought..love it very much:)

Thanx for pics, tbhrc!
Loved them all..On every picture Caroline's face tells the story..Smile from Deadline No. 4 could melt any stone:)

for everybody that undertands german:
it's a bit back in time, but here is a interview caroline and ernst august gave on swiss television:
link
it took place at the opening of a new bar/restaurant/lounge in st. moritz. It was the evening before the playboy mansion party discussed in the andrea and in the pierre thread took place.

Wow, thank you sooo much,it's a great video.... maybe someone is able to rip it and save it on their pc....

It's the party that Roberto Rossellini attended when he was photographed with Caro. Unfortunately I don't aùunderstand German; what did they say?

BTW, they both look great, particularly Ernst, he seems really fine.

Kisses

Basically they are saying the following:
EA: He is enjoing to be at this event. The owner of the place is a longstanding friend of his. He is meeting many freinds from all over the world.
C: She is a regular guest to St. Moritz and since her childhood she loves to spend time in Switzerland.
EA: Is coming to St. Moritz for more than 30 years. He is also saying that their sons will arrive as well.
EA: For Skiing they will go to Austria the next week but for fun they are coming to St. Moritz
C: They organized the band for this event. She loves music.

Thanks! Too bad they didn't show pics of their kids, I had read that they made an appearance late in the evening...

II don't know if the youngsters showed up at the opening of the Posthaus Lounge. But for sure they were at the Draculas Club later that night for partying.

She's never lost her wonderful smile !!:) great !
Thanks Tbhrc for your hard work !!;)

Just a few screencaps....:)

t5jguv.jpg
t5jgue.jpg
t5jgqv.jpg
t5jgq9.jpg
t5jgpf.jpg

(SF - Swiss Television)

Grace said:
It's the party that Roberto Rossellini attended when he was photographed with Caro. Unfortunately I don't aùunderstand German; what did they say?

BTW, they both look great, particularly Ernst, he seems really fine.

Kisses

Yes it is. The picture of Robertino and Caroline appeared on Novella2000. He's become very stout. What a shame!:(

Thanks michelle, that was pretty quick.... ;)

Tosca said:
Yes it is. The picture of Robertino and Caroline appeared on Novella2000. He's become very stout. What a shame!:(
Can we see that pic please ?

No, we can't, sorry. I didn't buy the mag

Is that true that Prince Ernst is in the mineral water business? I just read it at dagospia, and wondering if this is true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom