Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 11 : Jan.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosca

Heir Apparent
City
Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley
Country
Italy
I took a look at the OLYCOM website, and found this picture taken last summer, when the family was cruising the Mediterranean. It seems that in this pic Caro was wearing the same white dress as the one she's wearing in the new pix taken in Thailand recently.
Don't you notice anything familiar in the old picture? I mean that in that picture she was also showing a protuding stomach. Were she pregnant at that time, she would have had a baby by now. Wouldn't she?:)
In an interview former "CHI" mag editor Silvana Giacobini, said that Caro has grown as skilled as an editor in chief over the years where her pictures and her kids' are concerned.
She knows pretty well that paparazzi are after her and her family. Maybe she has just tricking us all...;) :) who knows? :confused: (Olycom)
000007w6vi.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4517/000007w6vi.jpg

Why is she holding her tummy like this in several pics? And why does noone (Palace or lawyers) say that it is not true, they always did..

mmq4ut.jpg

mmq4vd.jpg

Posted by Rchaino from VIP magazine

Here are the pics from German's magazine Revue.... There is also one of the hotel where they stayed.... They had the best suite for 25 000€
/ 2 weeks

Sorry they are really big....

mmqww2.jpg

mmqwxk.jpg

mmqwz8.jpg

I don't know what to think..I remember that in summer of 2002, or maybe 2003, there were also rumours about Princes Caroline's pregnancy mentioning her "big" tummy when being photographed on Pacha, walking..(small video footage then showed on our television saying that little Alexandra will get brother/sister) and rumours were false..
Now, looking on photos Rchaino originally posted, it looks to me she could be pregnant. Whatever it's case, will have to wait for new pics! And if it is true, it's definately beautiful blessing for the family, and for us, as kittencrews said, one sweet girl or boy to adore!:)

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August - Current Events: Part 8

Welcome to Caroline and Ernst August part 8.

I will move over some of the posts from part 7 to give some context to the "Is Caroline Pregnant?" speculation. :)

Part 7 can be found here.

Last edited:
She's NOT pregnant. Mark my words. In my opinion, there's only one picture that makes her look that way, but it's only an illusion. The stomach of a woman who has had four children is not like a washboard. :)

miau said:
She's NOT pregnant. Mark my words. In my opinion, there's only one picture that makes her look that way, but it's only an illusion. The stomach of a woman who has had four children is not like a washboard. :)

I agree. To me EA looks to be "more pregnant" than his wife.;) :D

Princess Caroline as the princess stephanie and as charlotte have sometimes a big stomach ! that why the lat summer all people that charlotte was pregant ! I think the princess Caroline isn't pregnant and Tosca prove it with the photo of last summer !

I'm not saying that she is pregnant all I'm saying is that it is possible. And nothing has been proven until we see new pics....

It is clear from the picture Tosca posted and the more recent ones, that she is not wearing the same dress - the sleeves are completely different on both. I cannot see Tosca´s picture too clearly but it looks like Caroline has tied something around her waist and so the upper material appears to stick out, giving an illusion...on the other photos it´s clear that´s not the case. I think it´s hard to say one way or another whether she is or not...and only time will tell...

I agree with that. the dresses are not the same and the older picture also shows bad posture rather than a big belly. To me one of the more intriguing indicators is that she is a no show at the circus festival and that no one comments on the rumours, whereas usually there is a flat out denial. When she was pregnant with Alex they also said no comment, whereas at other times they would at least say it is a rumour or sth. I think we really have to see whether she is actually skiing this year or just sunbathing. Winterclothes are not as revealing stomach wise, but her actions are. I also agree that Caroline has a sense for the presence of the cameras. At official occasions she seems to be moving perfectly natural, but when you are actually there and see were the photographers are placed, you can tell, that she is actually moving so that they only catch her sowing her a her best. She is very much aware of them. So the fact that she chose to wear such a see through dress and going on a bathing holiday so shortly before the yearly skiing trip and just after the xmas vacation, I think she was making a statement. She wants people to know, without really saying it, because if she would officially announce it, she would invite the press to share her private life and give them permission to officially hunt her. So I think besides spending some quality time as a couple without any kids around, I think this trip was taken with a purpose. And in respect for the work of her sister with the circus festival as a special tribute to her father, she stayed away this year, in order to draw too much attention away from the festival by her possible pregnancy. Otherwise I am sure she would have attended, because why else would she miss an occasion when people are paying tribute to her dad?

Paca you have some convincing arguments. I really hope the rumour is true and I think a new baby would be a lot of joy for the family after so much suffering. And for little Alex it would be good to have another sibling with less age difference.

Cassi said:
Paca you have some convincing arguments. I really hope the rumour is true and I think a new baby would be a lot of joy for the family after so much suffering. And for little Alex it would be good to have another sibling with less age difference.

You're right! Alexandra would love to have a little brother or sister, so less age difference between them... :) I hope so that the rumor is true but wait to see another futures pics I think that the Princess Caroline will take a snow vacation in Zürs at the end of February... :)

She looks like a lot of us - the moment you relax the tummy pops out. My guess no baby on the way.

You're absolutly right Paca.... I can't wait to see the new pics....

thanks you...
it is obvious that she is 49 years old and have 4 chlidren...
:))

The belly of Caro in the pink bikini, really looks the same like the belly in the new pics. Probably she`s not pregnant. I`m sad, it would have been nice.

Who Knows Where The Wind Blows Maybe She's Pregnant To Some Of You But To Me Absouloutley Not!!! Too Old When Her Kid Graduates From High School She'll Be In Her Sixties She Has Already Raised Three And Is Still Raising Number Four Plus 92% Of Women Her Age Are Gowing Through Mennopause Or Premenopause When Monthly Menstraul Cycle Begins To Stop And Eventually In Post Menopause Dosen't Come At All Anymore In Menopause A Womens Mensteraul Cycle Does Come It Dosen't Release A Egg Along With It Anymore So She Can't Get Pregnant Its Just Releasing Some Extra Edormetrial Buildup (uteruses Lining) Then That Also Stops Too A Little Later On. It Would Be So Weird For Her At This Age To Have Another Child No Way Pregnant In My Opinion!!!

Last edited:
Swedish papers has picked up on the "pregnant story"...
The basic things are there: 49 year old Caroline is expecting, father is her husband Ernst-Agust who has done this or that.
Then they writes that the princess has 5 children (I guess they mean 3+2 from Carolines and E-A´s previous marriges and then Alexandra on top of that?!)

But here´s the wierd part:
"With husband nr 2, the Italian buissnessman Stefano Casiraghi, Caroline has Andrea, 21 and Charlotte, 19. Her son Pierre,18 died in a motorboat accident in 1990"

what? Thats pretty bad... if that would have been true she must have been a v-e-r-y young mom at 13 :rolleyes:
And writing that someone is dead is pretty serious :eek:

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=515410

Gosh...you're already hearing about mistakes and lies in the tabloid...but to claim a living person is dead...that was REALLY bad research done! lol

Yennie said:
The basic things are there: 49 year old Caroline is expecting, father is her husband Ernst-Agust who has done this or that.
Then they writes that the princess has 5 children (I guess they mean 3+2 from Carolines and E-A´s previous marriges and then Alexandra on top of that?!)

"With husband nr 2, the Italian buissnessman Stefano Casiraghi, Caroline has Andrea, 21 and Charlotte, 19. Her son Pierre,18 died in a motorboat accident in 1990"

what? Thats pretty bad... if that would have been true she must have been a v-e-r-y young mom at 13 :rolleyes:

do you think that it is true?if she´s really pregnant...the other would write it too....or what do you think?

Last edited:
Yennie said:

grammatical error

Supposing that Caroline is pregnant, and gives birth to a boy, who will be the next head of the House of Hannover?
I read that Chantal Hochuli was ony EA's morgnatic wife, because EA's father never approved of that marriage of his.
If EA and Chantal's marriage was just a morganatic one, the their sons won't inherit their father's title.
I don't know how reliable the source is though. Is there anyone who could enlight me? Thanks!

None of his children are intitled to any title. Germany does not recognise titles and Great Britain and ireland don't recognize EAs titles either. As I mentioned before the title is a style, nothing more. In Germany you are perfectly ok to call them Mr. and Mrs. von Hannover. And whatever they do with their heritage is actually a private matter.

paca said:
None of his children are intitled to any title. Germany does not recognise titles and Great Britain and ireland don't recognize EAs titles either. As I mentioned before the title is a style, nothing more. In Germany you are perfectly ok to call them Mr. and Mrs. von Hannover. And whatever they do with their heritage is actually a private matter.

France does not really recognize titles, and lot of people are titled in France. So according to dynastic laws they can be intitled to some titles.

In Germany it is not a title and does not entitle to any particular adress. Former titles are now in Germany part of the last name, if you so wish (but you have to explicitly mention it in your passport application). A lot of people chose though to just use the "von" as an indication of their aristocratic heritage. While I studied at university, I met a few of them and basically they said it was to them too complicated for everyday life and besides they got bored of having to explain where their name came from and why they did not grow up rich and in a castle ;)

paca said:
In Germany it is not a title and does not entitle to any particular adress. Former titles are now in Germany part of the last name, if you so wish (but you have to explicitly mention it in your passport application). A lot of people chose though to just use the "von" as an indication of their aristocratic heritage. While I studied at university, I met a few of them and basically they said it was to them too complicated for everyday life and besides they got bored of having to explain where their name came from and why they did not grow up rich and in a castle ;)

I knew it for the title part of the name. What I meant is the use in a family doesn't always match with the laws of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom